Final

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is SoMin's 2nd year in University. During her first year, people would bully her and look down on her.
But for the first half of her 2nd year in University, things changed. No one tried to do anything. Anymore.
Ever since she had been friends with 'him' during the start of their 2nd year, everything started to change.
He, whom made her heart flutter.
He, whom did his best to help her.
He, Kim MyungSoo. Whom everyone calls him "L"

SoMin once asked him. Why does everyone called him "L" rather than his real name "Myungsoo" He told her that people whom he isn't close to was not allowed to call him by his real name. SoMin then replied "I'll call you Myungsoo then. We WILL get close anyway!" Rather than receiving a death stare, he smiled.

*This girl...* MyungSoo thought.

The dazzling you swallows all the darkness of the world and that light blinds me.
Any kind of darkness loses it's strength infront of you. I only need you.

Everyday seemed dark to MyungSoo. Even the sun isn't the brightest whenever SoMin is around. Myungsoo had never seen the day with her around. From dawn to evening. Everyday was dark to Myungsoo.
 

Flashback:
First meeting;

"Woof! Woof!" Little puppies ran around in circle upon SoMin's arrival. These puppies would always come to the school's backyard everyday at the same time for SoMin to feed them. SoMin caressed the puppies' head and lifted them up and placed them on her lap as she sat down.

MyungSoo thought he heard puppies while walking pass the backyard, and since he loved puppies and had that daddy instinct in him, he walked towards where the sound was coming from. Before walking fully to the backyard, he saw the side of a girl, sitting down with the puppies on her lap and was feeding them. MyungSoo hid behind the wall and watched the scene as the world became dark all of a sudden. That girl. Sitting there. Blinded him. The most beautiful sight he had seen in his entire life. He took courage and walked towards her. He sat down beside her, trying to fix his attention at the puppies.
It was love at first sight. 
Shine on my path, whether I want it or not, the decision has been made
I will put everything at risk
I will protect you no matter what hardships come
I can’t see anything else but you
MyungSoo thought.

SoMin turned to the side. Surprised to see a guy sitting beside her. More surprisingly it is MyungSoo. Whom she had admired. She started the conversation "Hello there. What made you come here? I'm SoMin. Jung SoMin. Year 2 Class 1."

MyungSoo wanted to say 'You' but held in and said "Because of the puppies. I heard them. MyungSoo. Kim MyungSoo. Also known as L. Same Class."
SoMin nodded and asked "Why do people call you 'L' rather than your real name 'MyungSoo'?"
"Only people whom I am closed with could call me by my real name. Others could only call me L." he replied with confident in his voice.
"I'll call you Myungsoo then. We WILL get close anyw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter