Final

I Want To Be Loved

I’m different. Unlike the others member of Girls’ Generation, I don’t have a doll-like face. I guess that’s why I don’t have a lots of fans like the others. They got job from everywhere, while I just enjoyed my free time. I barely got line in ‘our’ songs, I also rarely got much screen in our MVs. I always stand in the back. Not much people notice me. Sometime when I’m thinking about my group (which is happen a lot lately), I asked myself ‘am I really one of Girls’ Generation member?’. I always feel like I’m underrated (which is true), and whenever I feel like that, I asked myself again ‘should I quit?’. Maybe I don’t deserve to be in this group, maybe I just a burden for them.

----

“Hyo~ come on join us! We’re playing truth or dare now”

“Right, come on! I ordered pizza, spaghetti, and fried chicken. It should be arrived in 15min”

“And I bring two big bottle of apple juice! Can I join you guys?” suddenly Sooyoung pop out of no where, judging from her clothes I think she just got home.

“Of course you can! So Hyoyeon, you’re going to join us right?” Sunny asked me cutely. Well, I’m not in the mood to play with them. Beside, I’m going to SM building and tell our CEO and manager that I want to leave Girls’ Generation and become a choreographer instead.

“Sorry guys, but I have something to do, go playing without me.”

“Okay, you should join us and have a dinner togheter when you get back”

“I think I’ll be back late, and I’ll just eat some snack”

“Okay, no problem. Just make sure you eat something for dinner” Tiffany said.

“Ne, eommaa~”

---

I’m on my way to SM building. I purposely take a bus and walking to SM building from the bus stop. On my way to SM building, I saw Girls’ Generation newest MV Mr. Mr played on the television in front of CD’s store. I saw couple holding hand while watching our MV. I wear my mask and hat and then approach them.

“Do you like Girls’ Generation?” I change my voice, trying to cover my identity.

“Ah? Yes! Both me and him are Sone” fortunately both of them didn’t notice me. So I continued to ask them.

“Which member do you like the most?”

“Of course Yoona! She’s pretty and talented. She’s the most beautiful member in Girls’ Generation~” she said, of course he likes Yoona. I mean, who wouldn’t? she is our visual and also got a lots of screen on our MV or when we performed. People could see her easily.

“Ah..ne”

“Ya! What are you talking about? Yoona isn’t the most beautiful member in Girls’ Generation. I think Hyoyeon is the most beautiful” the boy said, I’m shocked, did he really said that?

“Of course you think like that, Hyoyeon is your favorite member”

“And of course you said Yoona is the most beautiful member, she’s your favorite member”

“Why did you like Hyoyeon?” I automatically asked him.

“Who wouldn’t like her? She’s beautiful, even if she doesn’t have a doll-like face like the other member, she’s still beautiful. She’s funny and even I don’t know her personaly, I think she have a good personality.”

“I agree with you” the girl said.

“Oh and don’t forget her dancing ability! Her dance move is amazing, no wonder people called her dancing queen. I also like her smile, I can’t help but smile too when I see her smiling. And there is still a lots of reason to like her, it would take a whole night to tell you that, haha”

“Yeah, even if she’s not my favorite member, but I like her too. She is loveable” after the girl said that, she tell me that they have a group of friends who likes me and even made a fansite for me. I can feel tears inmy eyes slowly falling, I cried. I’m touched. There’s still a lot of people who likes me.

I excuse myself to go home. I called our manager that I canceled the meeting, I take a taxi to go home faster. And when I reached my dorm, I immediately go inside and hug whoever is near me, which happen to be Tiffany. And cry more.

“Hyoyeon-ah? Are you okay? Why are you crying? Why are you here? You said you’ll go home late” Tiffany asked me, but I don’t answer her, I jst tighten my hug.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. I’m really sorry to think about leaving you guys, I’m so sorry that I’m almost leave this group. I promised I wont do that again”

“Ya, what are you talking about, Hyo?” Jessica asked me confusedly. Again, I don’t answer their question. I just hugging the others and keep crying. When I calmed, I sit in front of them and explain everything. They’re keep saying that I’m such an idiot to think like that and hug me while crying. We stay in this group-hug for a while until Sunny screamed that she can’t breath. We’re laughing and eat the food.

“Hyo, promise me that you wont leave us, and wont think about being underrated member, ever again” Suddenly Sunny said that, the others nodded to her.

“I promise I wont do that, if you guys promise me that you’re all will always love me and wont leave me either”

“We wont even think about stop loving each other nor leaving you”

 

----

 

 

I hope you like it~~~~