All About Us

All About Us - Onew

"I now pronounce you man and wife" The minister happily announced, "You may now kiss your bride."

Onew stood across from you, smiling brightly as his eyes turned from the priest to you. Sliding his hands from yours, he grasped the bottom of your veil, taking a few steps towards you as he lifted the see through fabric over your head, flattening it behind you, he looked into your eyes as his hands wrapped around your waist.

Your hands rested on his shoulders as you smiled and leaned in closer to you, tilting his head to yours, his lips gently pressed on yours as you heard the camera’s snap and the audience clap and cheer.

The kiss was gentle and sweet with a hint of thankfulness and of course the sparks that would never leave. Pulling away gently he smiled at you and you smiled back, his hand grabbed yours as your brides’ maid handed you your bouquet back and the two of you walked back up the aisle as man and wife.

Everyone got up from their seats once you and the groom had left the premiss with his bride. Taking some photographs, their guests made their way inside the large building for lunch and refreshments.

Onew and you happily posed, kissing in front of the cameras as you felt like you were on cloud nine, he twirled you around in his arms making a magnificent picture. A few more pictures and you two made your way inside, taking it slow and holding your hand in his, he just smiled next to you enjoying the soft songs of the birds above.

Clicking of your heels against the beautiful cobblestone path next to the babbling brook made you smile as you saw the reception hall. Watching the building get closer. Onew gently swung your hands between the two of you.

Getting closer to the door, he opened it for you as you picked up your dress and walked through the door, Onew watched you happily as they showed you to the ballroom that was for you and your new husband.

Looking over your shoulder, you found Onew next to you, his hand gently slid into yours. Your eyes gently slid up his white cuff to his black tux and up to his sparkling eyes.

"Please help me announce, Mr and Mrs. Lee Jin-ki" The announcer called as the satin white curtains gently pulled away as you and your husband were revealed to the audience once more.

Onew squeezed your hand as both of you walked down the little walkway to the antique cherry dance floor. The light slowly dimmed as you reached the waxed wood floor.

All eyes stared at you, Onew’s thumb gently moving over your fingers to soothe your nerves, the band started to play your song, as he lifted your hands and twirled you into his arms. Wrapping his arm around you both of you started to move as the music got louder.

The first steps were a little shaky as you thought you were going to fall, looking up in his eyes, he gave you a comforting smile as he pulled you closer to you, his thumb gently your dress telling you that he has you. 

Looking up into his brown eyes, he smiled at you, his eyes gently twinkling under the lights, moving a little more around the large dance floor, all of the eyes followed you while the beautiful lyrics of your wedding song played happily.

Your white dress moved around the floor beautifully, with Onew’s perfectly fitting tux hugging in all the right places while he danced with you making you feel like both of you were on a cloud. 

The faces melt into smiles as they gently sway, a soft fog gently covers the floor as you and your husband gently glide across the floor. Spinning you around happily, he turns you back into his arms as the moves get slower and slower as he breaks hold and wraps both of his arms gently around you. 

Snaking your hands up around his neck, you moved closer to you as he gently sways with you, his forehead gently rests against yours while you closed your eyes. Onew’s eyes gently moved over your face while the song continued to play, the beautiful scene happily played before the audiences eyes.

One by one, couples started to join you on the floor, enjoying their own moment with their husband’s and wives, little flower girls happily stood on their grandfather’s feet as they walked them around the dance floor. Yet in that crowd of people, you felt like you and Onew were the only two, opening your eyes, you looked into his brown ones.

The happiness in his heart and all of his happy emotions were there for you to see in his eyes, his hand gently rubbed your back as you rested your head against his shoulder. Leaning his head on yours, he kissed your hair gently.

Swaying you from side to side, he smiled as he tilted his head to yours.

"I love you, thank you for marrying me ________" Onew whispered softly, for only your ears to hear.

"It is my pleasure" You turned your head and kissed his cheek gently, "Thank you for asking."

Onew smirks and looks at you, one of his hands slowly moved along your jawline, reaching the back of your head, he pulled you closer to him as he glanced down at your lips.

Knowing exactly what he was thinking, you happily smiled and pressed your lips on his, still gently swaying you both shared a passionate yet slow and steady kiss as husband and wife. Rounding out the most memorable day in your life.