Lacking Internet Connection

No dry boxershorts

ChunJi's P.O.V

I switched on the Wi-Fi router once again. This time it just had to work again. I ran back into my room and sat down at my desk, waiting that my laptop would be connected with the internet again. But nothing... The connection stood dead...

I sweared silently. That couldn't be true. Once in living memory you had a free weekend and wanted to chill in front of your computer, watching YouTube videos, the damned internet didn't work.

What is to be done? I stood up, walking planlessly through my room. I saw a book, I had began years ago. Continue reading? Nah... I found homework, I actually should do. Doing? Nah! Apropos, I should also clean my room... So? Haha yeah, No! Even when there was nothing to do except this.

I heard someone walking down the stairs into the living room. Not long after you could hear a loud swear. I see... other people had also noticed, that nothing in this house worked.

Honestly, somehow I felt like traveled back about twenty years ago. Sure, Chanhee, you are just twenty... As if you would do nothing except sitting in front of the computer the whole day. I had to smile. Well, it just was like this.

I decided to also go downstairs. Then, I at least wouldn't feel completely useless. Having arrived downstairs, I met Ricky and Niel, looking at least similarly as depressed as me.

I was in the middle of a dungeon.”, Ricky complained vociferously. “I nearly had done it and then the connection broke...”

Dun – Jen? Most likely something from his current computer game. Something like that didn't interest me at all.

Niel otherwise nodded understandingly. “Well, I skyped with Mom... wanted to ask her how she's doing... what about the Café... I hope she doesn't worry.”, he mumbled. Did he really believe his mom worries, because there was no internet connection?

Once you have free time...”, someone said loudly, coming towards us. It was L.Joe, who came out of the living room. “I hate it! Why today? And then something so stupid – Couldn't it at least be a blackout?”

Don't say that.”, ChangJo warned bad tempered, following L.Joe out of the door. “Then you can't even watch TV.” Everyone nodded agreeing. He was right. The last refuge would be away as well.

A props, where is our leader. I think Minsoo should do something about it.”, I reported.

Not seen since lunch.”, L.Joe thought. “Most probably sleeping. Otherwise he also would have recognized it.”, Ricky commented bitterly.

At least he isn't that addicted like you all.”, Niel came to C.A.P's defence. Everyone knew, that our singer had laid eyes on him. The two were actually the only ones, not getting their obvious couple behavior. It actually wasn't possible. No kidding!

We could go outside...”, ChangJo suggested, opening the window. A heatwave sloshed through the window inside the dorm, making me feel queasy. And I stood here with pullover and jeans...

I support go swimming.”, L.Joe said, also looking like he preferably would hide himself in the cellar. Ricky jumped in joy. “Swimming! Please, guys. Please!”

We discussed about it for a while, because ChangJo seemed like he didn't want to. Finally, we had decided: Niel goes waking C.A.P and afterwards we would go to the public pool.

I went upstairs into my room and packed my bag. “Towel, swimming trunks, sunscreen, beach ball...”, I listed aloud. With that I was done.


 

L.Joe's P.O.V

I was angry. In fact, really much. Have you ever sat at home without having internet connection? I haven't beard that three minutes without going crazy. You were so addicted that you literally were at a loss.

And that at midsummer, where you just wanted to sit in you air-conditioned corner, vegetating your life. Not in this dorm... No, it was decided, that we'll go swimming. Brilliant!

Stupid, that you were an idol. Stupid, that it was forbidden for me to go outside with less than a shirt and shorts. Sure, for ChangJo and C.A.P it doesn't matter. They didn't even think about that and as I know Ricky, he would just ran into the water along with his clothes. Niel wouldn't go swimming at all, but watching C.A.P in the water... well and ChunJi?

Honestly, I had no clue. Most probably he swam in a white shirt. But I myself didn't like that. Wet textile, glued against your skin and no. I think that's disgusting. But in earnest, I look one hundred percent hotter without a shirt.

After Niel had dragged a entirely sleepy C.A.P outside of his room, we made our way to the public pool. Inside the car I watched ChunJi, sitting in the back with Ricky. They both fully enjoyed their lives. How long has it been, since the last time we went swimming?

Though Seouls heat murdered us anyway, we all wore sunglasses and face masks. We didn't want to be recognized by everyone. The cashier had looked at us weirdly. I bet she had noticed something.

We found a faraway place at the very end of the area underneath a big tree and everyone began changing into their bathing things. I let myself drop onto my towel, wanting to change myself. But then I saw ChunJi lifting his shirt. D-did he really plan to bathe bare-chested?

I swallowed hard. Breathe deeply, L.Joe. And in fact I had the chance to glance at his until ChunJi had covered himself again with his bathing shirt. Dear God... hopefully he hadn't seen how I had gazed at him.

I had to breath a sigh when he changed his boxer into swimming trunks with a towel around his lower body half. I think otherwise I would have died. The boy was just much ier than it could be allowed.

Byunghun, everything alright?”, Niel asked worried, most likely having seen my absent glimpse and maybe also having heard my sigh. I just nodded slowly. “Yeah yeah I'm okay.”

Then I changed myself and tried to be as discrete and as fast as it was possible.


 

Two hours later

The maknaes plus ChunJi and C.A.P returned out of the water, where they had happily played with a ball. I watched ChunJi, drying himself, wearing his clothes back. Hot and cold shivers ran down my spine. He would surely kill me someday.

We can go back home, can't we?”, C.A.P commented. Most likely, I never was this thankful to anyone. I wanted to go home very badly. If this had lasted only moments longer, I would have had to go to the toilet, fixing certain problems.

Jup, let's go.”, I agreed maybe a bit too fast.

We wanted to leave the public pool and to do that we went along the pool edge. ChunJi hadn't put on his shoes again, suddenly slipping, falling sideways into the water. He set up a cry, most probably heard by the whole bath.

He immediately lifted himself up, completely soaked. He looked everything but happy.

I don't have any dry underpants right here.”, he said, looking as if he would start to cry at once. I went towards him, patting his shoulder.

We'll go and buy a new one, okay?”, I asked. I wanted to comfort him so bad. ChunJi nodded and hugged me. That had the consequence, that I was also wet. You would do so much for your crush friend.

Just go to the car, we quickly go to the shop over there.”, I explained to the others and then we separated. Thankfully, over the way was a clothes shop.

ChunJi clung onto my arm, because he was embarrassed to go inside a shop all wet like he was.

It's okay Channie, look over there you can buy a new one.”, I comforted him, pointing to the underclothing, situated in the back of the shop. I closed my eyes for a moment. I think I never was this embarrassed, when buying a boxer.

The boy next to me grabbed a simple white shorts, which would have looked extremely boring on every other person, but in combination with his milky-colored teint... I swallowed hard. Think of something different... think of something...

Coming inside?”, ChunJi suddenly asked. We stood in front of the fitting rooms. He still shuddered with cold. The air-conditioner in here wasn't good for his soaked body.

I stared at him open-mouthed for a split second. No... I...

Yeah... if you want that.”, I said with a husky voice. , he couldn't do that to me...

ChunJi was very glad about that, pulling me inside. He slowly undressed himself. His shirt, his shoes, his shorts... until he stood in front of me in only his boxers. I was like in trance, not being able to break my gaze away from him. It tested me so much. I had to fight the urge to press him against the wall, to kiss him...

I couldn't fight it anymore, automatically making a step towards him. “Byunghun?”, ChunJi asked confused. “You okay?”

No, nothing's okay. You're standing in front of me, half ... How could I possibly be okay?

I took another step in his direction, taking his face between my hands. His gaze, hitting me, was full of confusion and shock. He was frozen.

Slowly I lowered my lips onto his, recognizing how the shock fell from the boy. His hands wandered towards my nape, pulling me closer. I pushed him up the wall, kissing him more passionately, hugging his waist.

Red and yellow lightnings flashed through my mind, being like the time would stand still. Suddenly, I was shoved away rudely. ChunJi breathed hard.

C-can we shift th-this to sometime later?”, he asked panting.

I slowly came back to my senses and backed away. “You... I... I'm sorry...”, I stuttered, turning aside. Arms embraced me from behind. “You heard me, Byunghun? Later... at home...”

I shook my head. ChunJi loosened his arms from me and I waited until he had dressed himself again. This time with dry boxers. Then he tapped my shoulder.

We'll go pay and afterwards we go to the car.”, he said and I breathed out, turning around to face him. I was scarlet red.

ChunJi kissed my left cheek. “Let's go honey... home. I can't wait any longer...”

 


Well guys, I'm finally back. I felt like writing something after so much time... This fanfic is based of my situation yesterday... suddenly there wasn't any internet. Neither on my Wi-Fi nor on my phone. I felt like dying.

And somehow I felt like writing about my situation. Oh and I was in the public bathe in my village and thought that Teen Top being there would be nice :)

Please feel free to tell me your opinion, leave a comment, do subscribe, do upvote :D