Ending

End?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho makes of his out of burst, tell Sulli everything that makes him that hurt. Sulli know, and she believes. He often text, chat about her to Sulli. She always hoping that her two-lovey-dovey bestfriends will get back with each other.

“You two should get back each other, seriously.” Once Sulli said.

“I think we can’t. Ah, I can’t. She found another.” He said even without thinking Sulli will tell her about that.

“Maybe yes, but believes me. No, believes her. She’s still. You just have to believe each other, then It’ll be fine as well.” For hundreds time she said.

“Ah, I don’t know anymore.” And will ended with ‘I don’t know’ phrase.

 

===

 

The New Year’s Eve that Krystal have regret for breaking him off. Sulli even couldn’t understand. Sulli knew how much she loves him, and so does he. And even, he didn’t ask why. He just accept that.

No. She didn’t breaking him off. She just said, let’s be a goodfriend. Was it meant like that?

“Let’s we, be a goodfriend? Is it okay?” Krystal texted him whilst starring at the fireworks.

“I think. Yes, let’s be a goodfriend.” He replied, minute after that. Was he conscious?

She didn’t meant it, right?

Two months before the New Year’s Eve, Sulli knows that Minho has the another while he was with Krystal.

Krystal, is she know?

It’s clear. But she remain silent. Sulli can’t stand any longer instead. She really understand wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter