New Friend

Friendship or Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tut… Tut… Tut…

 

Taecyeon hung up the call. Uee seemed speechless. She watched Taecyeon and Yubin from a distance. They looked so close. All of sudden, her tears flowed on her cheek. Uee quickly wiped the tears with her hands.

 

Uee: “What is this? What’s wrong with me? I should be happy seeing him close with Yubin. He loves her.”

 

Uee tried to cheer herself but she can’t. She can’t stop her tears from flowing down. Uee turned around and she shocked after she saw a man stood right in front of her with a can of hot coffee in his hand. It was T.O.P sunbae. Uee turned her body around and wiped her tears as fast as she can. For the first time, she showed her weakness to a stranger.

 

T.O.P: “Are you okay?”

Uee: “I’m okay. Haish! There are many dust is in my eyes.”

 

Uee tried to hide her feeling by acting. T.O.P only kept silent as he knew the truth. Uee turned around and she managed to smile. She took the coffee from his hand and put it at her cold cheek.

 

Uee: “Ah! This is good. Thank you.”

 

Uee wanted to leave the place. She didn’t want to see anyone. She needed to be alone.

 

Uee: “Can I use the rooftop? I mean alone.”

T.O.P: “Yes, you can. Take your time.”

Uee: “Thanks.”

 

Uee left the place. T.O.P still felt surprise. For the first time, he saw a tough girl crying. T.O.P looked at the outside through the glass-wall. He saw Uee’s friend, Taecyeon. And he was with a girl.

 

T.O.P: “Is she crying because of that man?”

 

T.O.P put his hand on his chest. He sighed.

 

T.O.P: “What’s wrong with me? I shouldn’t act like this.”

 

 

Uee sighed. She sat on the bench as she leaned her head on the top of the bench. She looked at the blue sky.

 

Uee thought: ‘Today’s weather is so nice. Thanks for calming my heart.’

 

Uee opened the can and she drank the coffee. She smiled.

 

Uee: “Ah! It was refreshing. Although it bitter, I can taste the sweetness. It is good!"

 

Uee only smiled although she heard Taecyeon and Yubin voice at field.

 

Uee thought: ‘Keep smiling Kim Uee! You’re his best friend. You should pray for his happiness with Yubin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter