what's this ?

Should we get back or part ways ?

'' Oppa ! '' 

Jinyoung turned around and found you waving at him like a little 5 year old kid . You were smiling , grinning from ear to ear . Jinyoung smiled back , running towards you and gave you a hug that lasted for about 10 seconds . When all of a sudden , it was being interrupted by a cough by Jinyoung's ex-girlfriend . The both of you turned around and saw Kim Tae Young , Jinyoung's ex-girlfriend , looking jealous by the hug Jinyoung gave you .

'' Jinyoung oppa ! '' she said with a high pitched voice .

'' Ah , Annyeong ! '' Jinyoung said , smiling .

Jinyoung and Kim Tae Young had dated last time . Well , yeah . They were together for about 1 year when suddenly they broke up . Apparently , Kim Tae Young lost interest in Jinyoung and found a new guy . Sigh , i was jealous of her . She's beautiful and hot . But most of the girls don't like her . Mostly because she's like a , they say .

'' Jinyoung oppa ! Come , eat lunch with me ! '' 

'' Err .. ''

'' Don't tell me you wanna hang out with that piece of trash beside you ? ''

Kim Tae Young grabbed Jinyoung's hand and ran . You were left behind . Tears started welling up in your eyes and you started crying . You walked home slowly . Its seems like an eternity when you reached home . Your parents weren't at home cause they are always busy . Your brother , Gongchan , was singing and dancing inside his room and he didn't notice you came back . You went to your room and slammed the door . It startled gongchan cause it was loud . Gongchan knocked on the door lots of time but you didn't care . You cried and hugged your knees together . You wailed loudly . Gongchan knew that you were upset and you wouldn't want anyone to come near you , so he walked back to his room and sang your favourite song , REPLAY by SHINee . He on the song loudly and you heard the song . You stopped crying and giggled . You knew Gongchan was trying his best to make you laugh , and he did .