Chapter 4

Angel

After the bell rang, Sehun made his way to Luhan’s place. Luhan house was placed on the rooftop. He climbed up the stairs and went to the door and knocked it but there’s no answer. He sighed heavily. Since the incident at the gym, Luhan seemed to disappear from his sight. With a heavy heart, he left the rooftop and was about to go down the stairs when a few men walked up with a steel pipe on their hands.

Sehun frowned and looked at them weirdly. The bold man knocked Luhan’s door hardly while the others waited behind him. He even cursed something while kicking the door. Sehun was about to reach them when a soft voice made him stopped.

“Sehun”

The youngest looked down and saw Luhan was climbing up the stairs and stood in front of him. “What are doing here?” he asked.

The men heard Luhan voice and made their way towards the stairs. Luhan eyes turned wide when he saw them. One of them went to Luhan and grabbed him by his collar.

“WHERE IS YOUR STUPID FATHER?!”

Luhan tried to release the man’s hands from his collar but he was too small for that. Sehun who was still shocked quickly made his way towards the elder. He pushed the man away from Luhan and took the deer into his embraced.

“Are you okay?” he asked the deer.

Suddenly, the other men was about to attack Sehun and Luhan but thanks to Sehun Taekwondo skills he beaten up the men and took Luhan away from them.

“Sehun, where do you take me?” Luhan asked while they’re running.

“Away from that craps.” He said.

They went into the bubble tea shop and sat at the corner of the shop. Both of them were panting. Sehun then cupped Luhan cheeks and checked on him.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

Luhan nodded his head and smiled. “I’m okay. Thanks to you.” He said.

There he is, smiling again even though I hurt him before.’ Sehun thought. He reached for Luhan’s hands and squeezed it softly.

“Would you mind tell me what happen?”

Luhan lowered his head. He felt warm when Sehun squeezed his hands like that. Deep in his heart he loved it.

“It’s nothing. They’re looking for my father. Maybe, he hasn’t paid their debts. That’s why they’re looked for him.” Luhan said.

Sehun felt guilty. He should not hurt Luhan before at the gym. “Lu, about what happen at the gym I…”

“It’s okay.” Luhan cut him.

Sehun frowned.

“I know who I am and you don’t have to feel guilty about it. Okay…” he said as he was smiling widely.

“Luhan why…why are you keep smiling when you know you’re hurt?” He asked.

Upon hearing that, Luhan smiled faded away. He lowered his head and looked at Sehun back with a weak smiled on his face. “I’m not hurt, Sehun-ah.” He said softly as he took his hands back from Sehun.

“I got to go to work. See you later.”

Without letting Sehun slipped any words, Luhan left the shop and made his way to the café. Sehun sighed heavily and leaved too.

 

 

~~

 

“You can’t do this, hyung.”

“OF COURSE I CAN…! I LOVE HIM WITH MY HEART AND I’LL MAKE SURE HE’LL BE MINE. THAT’S IT…!”

“Hyung, you will hurt him. Luhan has his own life and I’m sure he already falls in love with someone else.”

“No! He can only love me. I’m the only one who loves him.”

“That is not love. It’s obsession. You’re just obsessed with Luhan.”

“Changmin-ah, please help me. I want him to be mine. Please, you will help me do you?”

 

 

 

~~

 

Luhan was wiping the table alone. His others colleagues had gone out for dinner. He’s the only one who’s left in the café. He was about to make his way to the kitchen when someone grabbed his wrist out of sudden.

“Sehun-ah”

Sehun stood there smiling like an idiot. “It’s dinner isn’t? Let’s go.”

Since it is a break time, Sehun brought Luhan to the nearest Chinese Restaurant to enjoy their dinner there. They sat there quietly rather awkwardly until their foods arrived.

“You haven’t eaten, right? From now on, during breakfast, lunch and dinner you have to eat with me. I don’t want you to skip your meal. Okay.” He said.

Luhan blinked several times and looked at his food. “Sehun, actually you don’t have to…”

“Luhan…eat, you don’t have much time.” Sehun gave him a stern looked which Luhan hate the most. He loved caring and smiling Sehun and when the younger male smiled at him sweetly, Luhan could feel his heart beats like crazy.

“Why don’t you eat your food?” he asked.

Luhan, who was blushing at the sudden question, rubbed the back of his neck innocently.

Sehun grinned. Luhan looked very attractive when he’s blushing. His cheeks turned like a red tomato as he lowered his head. By using the same spoon, Sehun took his food and shoved it to Luhan mouth.

“You want me to baby you? It’s okay with me. Now open your mouth baby Lu.” He said sweetly.

That makes Luhan more blushed. No one in his life did this to him before. Sehun was the first. “Sehun, your reputation will…”

“Forget about my reputation, I don’t want my baby to suffer anymore. From now on, I’ll take a good care of you. Okay baby Lu~” Sehun .

Baby Lu. Luhan smiled at the nickname. Now he knew, he had fallen for this boy in front of him. With a happy heart, Luhan opened up his mouth and let Sehun fed him like a baby. “Thank you Sehun-ah.” He said happily.

They ate happily as Sehun still fed Luhan with food. Then, something popped up in Sehun’s mind.

“Lu, what happen to your mom?” he asked Luhan a death question.

Luhan smiled weakly.

“I’m sorry. I know not ask you that.” Sehun felt guilty when Luhan smiled fade away because of him.

“She dumps me.”

Sehun frowned.

“My father hates me for one reason. That’s because I look like her. My eyes, nose, mouth, hair and everything look like her. He even said that he wants me to die and called me a cheap . He doesn’t like it when I go back home after ten. He’ll beat me roughly. It hurts me very much but I can’t do anything to make him likes me. His heart is like a metal that can’t be melting. Besides, he raised me up very well. I’m sorry that I tell you this but I really need someone to share my story. I’m sorry.” he chuckled.

Sehun was amazed. Luhan could still smiled like nothing happened. He must have gone through a lot, unlike him. Even though his parents didn’t spend enough time for him, at least, they’ll call him once in a month. But Luhan, he was hated by everyone because of his status.

Sehun smiled and pinched Luhan’s cheeks gently. “Aigoo, you look cute and adorable when you’re sad but you look more adorable when you’re smiling. So I want you smile whenever you’re with me. Okay, baby Lu.” He said.

“Now, open your mouth. Aah~”

 

 

~~

 

 

Changmin was sitting alone at the bar counter. A waitress came and passed him a drink. A few minutes later, a man in black suit walked in and made his way towards Changmin.

“I want you to find out more about this kid. It will be better if you keep your eyes on him. Tell me everything about him and who’s his friends.” He said as he gave the man a picture of Luhan.

The man took it and nodded his head. “Yes sir.”

“Luhan… I’m sorry I have to do this. It’s for my brother’s sake.” Changmin whispered as he sipped the liquor one-shot.

 

~~

 

“So Luhan, we have no school tomorrow. What will you do?” Sehun asked.

Luhan clamped his lips and made a humming sound. In Sehun’s sight, he looked cute and lovable. Sehun smiled. Time goes too fast, now he had to separate with the deer and let him continue his work.

“I have no work to do actually so… Then, I’ll paint...” Luhan grinned.

Luhan stopped walking when Sehun suddenly stopped. The younger male frowned and looked at the deer weirdly.

“You’re drawing?”

Luhan nodded his head. “I love to draw since I was 5.”

Sehun pouted as he nodded. “Should I go with you? You can use me as a portrait. Should I?” he asked like a little kid begging for ice-cream.

“Of course but I scare that your friends will…”

“Forgets about my friends Lu… I just want to spend my time with you. I want to know you better and this has nothing to do with any stupid challenge that I made. I sincerely want to know you and…”

“…I want to know why my heart beats like crazy when you’re around me.” Sehun grabbed Luhan hands and grinned.

[Play the song That One Person by Jessica SNSD]

Luhan bit his lower lips and blushed. Suddenly, he felt something warm wrapped around his shoulders. It was Sehun. Luhan with his eyes still glued on the ground didn’t dare to look at Sehun.

“Can I go with you, baby Lu? Sehun whispered to Luhan’s ear.

Luhan smiled widely and nodded his head. Sehun grinned at Luhan cuteness. He then grabbed Luhan’s hand and walked him back to the café.

After a few minutes walked, they arrived and now they’re standing in front of the main door. Sehun with his hands in his hoodie grinned at Luhan.

“Here’s the address. I’ll be there at 7. See you and thank you for the meal. I enjoyed it.” He bowed 90 degree and smiled.

“You know what? You don’t need to bow at me though. Oh, I have something for you.” Sehun searched something in his pocket and took out a white cell phone.

“Take this…” he shoved the cell phone to Luhan.

The deer looked at the cell phone weirdly. “Why…?” he asked.

Sehun chuckled when delightful Luhan looked confused. “You need this so that I can contact you anytime. Don’t you dare to reject my call okay and I’m sure you know how to use it. See you tomorrow, Baby Lu…” Sehun waved his hand and walked away.

Suddenly, the cell phone rang; Sehun named was on the screen. Luhan answered the call oddly.

“Hello…”

“I choose white because it’s your favourite colour. Don’t work too hard okay.”

Luhan stared at Sehun who’s standing across the street. The younger male waved his hand and grinned before he leaved again. When Sehun already left, Luhan smiled as sweet as candy.

Without they know, there are two pairs of eyes scout on them but from different direction. The first man was hiding himself behind the building while the other man was watching him from the car.

“You’ll be mine…”

 

 

~~

 

 

Luhan was heading back. Each stepped he made was frightening him. Someone was following him. He clenched his cell phone and started to walk further. The faster he walked, the harder the sound of footstep behind him. Luhan lowered his head and started to run. He could hear the footstep was chasing him.

Luhan ran as fast as he could until someone grabbed and dragged him to the side and hid between the wall and the car. His mouth was covered by a familiar hand. He looked up and saw Sehun behind him. Sehun even asked him to keep quiet and took the elder into his embraced. Luhan leaned his head towards Sehun’s chest comfortably.

When he heard the footstep just right in front of their hiding place, Luhan shut his eyes tightly. After a few seconds, the footstep walked away. Sehun released Luhan and cupped the elder’s cheeks as he scanned Luhan’s face.

“Are you okay?” Sehun asked fearfully.

Luhan nodded. Sehun hugged the deer again and sighed. “Thank god, I’m glad I was here.” he said and let the elder go.

“Who is the man?” Sehun asked again.

This time Luhan shook his head.

“It’s okay.” Sehun glanced at his watch on his wrist. “It’s already 15 minutes after 10. I don’t want your father to beat you so would you come back home with me? No wait, it’s not a question. Luhan, you have to come with me.” Sehun grabbed Luhan hand and made their way to Sehun’s house.

 

 

 

~~

 

“Sehun, my drawing tools are not with me. I can’t draw without them.” Luhan said as both of them sat on the king sized bed inside Sehun’s bedroom.

The younger male ruffled Luhan’s hair and laughed. “Don’t worry Lu, I have the tools that you need.” He said.

Luhan frowned. “You have them?” he asked.

“Yup. I love to draw when I was 10 but I stop when I was 12.” He said sadly.

“But why?” Luhan asked curiously.

Sehun smiled weakly and said “My parents have no times to focus on me so I stop everything, sports, drawing except for school.” He chuckled.

“Business can kill you Lu. I don’t want you to run a business because I’m scared that you’ll ignore me too.” Sehun lowered his head and played with his fingers.

“I want to run a business.”

Sehun looked at grinning Luhan and frowned. His heart hurt when he heard Luhan wished.

“I want to run a business with you so that you won’t feel abandoned. Oh Sehun, will you be my business partner in the future?” Luhan proposed him.

Sehun laughed happily followed by Luhan. Sehun threw himself on the bed as he spread his arm and tried to catch a breath. “Come here and lean with me.” He said as he tapped his empty arm to Luhan.

With a blissful heart, Luhan moved and leaned beside Sehun with Sehun’s arm as his pillow. Then, Sehun moved his body and hugged the smaller boy tightly.

[Play Song of Rain’- Love Rain OST]

“Luhan…” Sehun whispered.

“Hmm…” Luhan hummed.

“I’m sorry because I hurt you before. I will never ever receive any challenge anymore. All I want to do is to be with you. I’ll be honest to you and never cheat on you and there is something I want to ask you. I’ve been keeping this since the first day you come to our school…”

Luhan let Sehun hugged him. He heard everything that Sehun wanted to say. By anytime, his heart will explode. He could felt Sehun’s soft breath on his neck.

“Luhannie, are you mad if I tell you that I love you?” Sehun confessed.

Luhan eyes began to wet. He didn’t know what to do. The incident at the gym before was still playing in his mind but Sehun already seek for forgiveness. Deep in his heart, he had fallen for Sehun since the first day of school but Sehun was the only son of multimillionaire while he had nothing. Should he give Sehun a second chance?

Meanwhile, Sehun felt relieved. He had confessed to Luhan about his true feeling. Luhan might think it was a game but at least he had admitted his feeling towards the deer. Suddenly, he felt something moving and hugged him tightly. It was Luhan. Sehun could felt Luhan moved closer to him. Luhan face Sehun’s chest and tears started to flow out.

“Sehun, I’ve been thinking if this is a game too but...I can feel your sincerity when you confess just now. Then I realise this is not a game. I never have been love by anyone, Sehun-ah. When the first time I met you, I want you to be mine but I know I can’t. What I heard at the gym before was really hurt me but I can’t be mad at you for a long time because of my feeling towards you.

Of course I’m not mad, Sehun-ah. I am pleasure to accept your feeling as long as you accept me honestly. Thank you, Sehun-ah.” Luhan said as he closed his eyes and hugged Sehun closely to feel the younger’s heartbeat.

Sehun couldn’t help but smiled and cried at the same time. “Thank you Luhan. I promise to protect and never let you cry after this. I love you, Luhannie… Now, let’s go to sleep. We have schedule tomorrow remember? Let’s do everything together from now on.” He hugged the smaller boy and both of them went to the dreamland together.

 

 

 

 

I’m back…

Sorry for the long update…

Luhan lawsuit had spread all over the world and I can’t believe he’s no longer an EXO member. Even though he’s no longer with them, let’s give him our support and I will never stop writing about my favourite couple HunHan. Let HunHan alive in the fanfic.

Always support Luhan…

Thank you very much to the SUBSCRIBERS and to them who leaves their COMMENT, I love to read them all and for those whose UPVOTE this story thank you very very very much. I love you all…

Sincerely,

The_lighthouse