O! R U L(onely) 2?

an assortment of bangtan drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter
O2 : O! R U L(onely) 2?
v/jungkook | 256w
The best thing is when you discover someone who has the same interest as you.    
 

Taehyung can’t help but roll excitedly in his bed; the sheets were crumpled before he jumped in, anyway. Not even the jabs of neglected responsibilities and incomplete chores could detract Taehyung on focusing on the bigger picture: the cute guy he met at the cinema texted him.

Sixties film noir movies are hardly popular among general audiences, but it’s a niche interest Taehyung enjoys pursuing. There are fortnightly screenings of them at the cinema in the neighbouring suburb, and he makes the effort of battling nightmarish Saturday night public transport to reach the destination. 

Last week’s film screening was deserted – not that it wasn’t usually – bar one unfamiliar face. Taehyung learnt that his name was Jeongguk, a boy two years younger than him, who’d developed an affinity for old films after breaking his arm. (“Since I can’t play badminton, I thought I’d use this time to culture myself” he confessed to Taehyung.) Needless to say, Taehyung used the topic of Jeongguk’s injured arm to initiate a long conversation about Jeongguk’s personal life – a brilliant accomplishment, in Taehyung’s eyes.

It’s true that Taehyung could’ve started the text conver

Please log in to read the full chapter