Chapter 1.

Love You To Death

'I'm nervous'

 

'Shut it Jae, you've met him before' sighed Sae Ra from behind me.

 

'Passing him during an awards ceremony doesn't count'

 

'It does when he says congratulations for winning. '

 

I groaned. She gave me that cheeky maknae look. Usually, I would have rolled my eyes and moved on. But she hasn't been like that since debut. Her bandmates hate her personality. Off camera, they flip their hair and walk away. But the best thing about this company, you choose your dorm mate. 

 

I finally turned around from the mirror. Sae Ra was picking up her bag, ready to go.

 

'Good luck with the showcase!' I shouted as she walked out the door.

 

Being part of the next biggest girl group, Ready Set Go, she was going to need it.

 

Me?

 

I'm going to play Taeyang's girlfriend in the Love You To Death MV. And most likely embrass myself and shame the company, beyond belief. 

 

That's what the president of my company, HK said anyway. Doesn't he sound like a nice guy? 

 

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked decent, I guess. 

 

'A weird cross between a Russian and Korean.'

 

I shook the CEO's words out of my head. It's going to be okay, I told myself. 

 

I only wish I was.