chapter 1

All I want you to know, that I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     I ran as quickly as I could to the park. My eyes were brimmed with tears. Crying is not helping you, Minji-ah. I tried to wipe the tears but it poured more and more out of my own foolishness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"it was a just some stupid  bet , dummy.   Do you really think I would fall for a girl like you? I never felt so embarrassed when I was holding that dirty hand of yours. " he spat in disgust.  All of the student in the canteen stopped to stare at our table.  I looked down at the lunch I made  scattering at the floor.

 

" now go! I don’t want to see your filthy face again .  You are wasting my time.  "

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      I hurriedly went  inside the small  hut below the slide  and cried as hard as I could. Why am I that stupid? Why I never realized his kindness is just an act? Why? Why I felt onto their trap?

 

"Minji, are you in there? " he entered the hut slowly and sat down beside me . He slid one of his arm around me and pulled me into his embrace. 

 

"why I'm so stupid, Oppa?"

 

"you are not. Minji ah. You are the most brilliant girl I ever met.  " Oppa  put his hand on my back and caressed it slowly to soothe me down.

 

"then, why?" I couldn't brought out the word.  The tears started to fall shamelessly again. I really messed up Lay Oppa's shirt.

 

     He let go  of the hug and cupped my face. I didn't dare looking into his eyes. I had a crush on him .A really really deep crush. As a next door neighbor, we often met and play together.  He treated me nice and we became close with each other. Even though he saw me as his sister but it was  enough for me to be happy . I never knew he had a girlfriend back then. I only knew when I started high school since they were the most popular couple.  When his girl knew about us, she treated me harshly behind him. She bullied and made fun of me to make me a loner in school.  But Lay oppa  always around protecting me. It furious her out but there is nothing she could do without revealing her true self.

 

      I should have realized  this before.  I should have but I ignored the possibilities. I ignored the mystery letter at first but it came more and more and more and more. Then, one of the popular boys claimed to be the sender and expressed his love in front of the class. He send a lot of presents and even took me out in an expensive dinner.   He was a gentleman all around me  but it didn't sway me away. Now I know what I am to him. Just a stupid bet from her.

 

"look at me." I shook my head and still look down to the ground . He wiped the tears from my cheek and gently wiped the tears on my lips gently.

 

"look , " I shook more but he resisted and hold my chin up and our eyes met . His perfectly shape eyes look me softly. I felt embarrassed with my wet eyes   so I wiped it with my hands. He gently remove the hand and let us stare at each other.  He  neared his face onto mine and let ours nose met.  We usually do this if one of us depressed or sad to calm us down. I took a huge breath and calmed my self with a closed eyes .  I sensed a little movement and something soft landed on my lips. My eyes shot opened and saw he kissing my lips.   It was soft and gentle  . He caressed  it slowly and gently pressed onto mine.   Shocked lingered all over me . It was my first. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter