Chapter 32

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was busy helping Suzy and the other staff preparing the ingredients for the main course of tonight’s BBQ party. His eyes never kept away from his watch that nicely wrapped around his wrist. He was worrying regarding Kai whereabouts who was still didn’t appear yet in the party.

Kyungsoo along the others staff’s company has reached Busan this morning meanwhile Kai has a meeting to attend to before started his journey to the Busan.

Kai has booked a plane ticket to Busan at 4.00 pm and to his calculation, Kai was supposedly to be arrived by now. Kai was somehow has to come alone as his parents alias Kyungsoo’s in law chose to stay at home, playing with Ji Hun instead of lingering around the party. Party for youth, not for eldest, Lady Park said.

At first, Kyungsoo suggested to bring Ji Hun along to Busan but his mother in law stopped him from doing so as the weather was keep changing unexpectedly and it wasn’t good for Ji Hun. Kyungsoo didn’t argue more as the words were all true and he was glad even more because it seems like Ji Hun was loved by everyone.

“Suzy, why didn’t you bring your husband, Soo Hyun along?” asked Kyungsoo who sat closer to Suzy.

“He was on call. That is why I am mad right now. I have informed him earlier yet at the very last minutes he received on call for work,” said Suzy, gritted her teeth.

Suzy kept her eye on his son, Minho who is now 3 years old. He was eyeing him not to get closer to the swimming pool in this kind of dimness.

Kyungsoo was just smiling at Suzy’s outburst.

“Do relax okay? It wasn’t his intention not to go with you. He was busy with his work. Hey, Soo Hyun is a doctor and it was his job to put his career on priority, the oath of professionalism, you know…” told Kyungsoo, while grabbing Minho’s hand, insisting the little child to sit on his lap.

“Eyyy… you are even worse than me! Now tell me, why the hell you keep looking at your watch for… umpteenth time? Missing him that much?”

Kyungsoo grinned at Suzy’s teasing. Minho who sits on his lap was getting off from him and randomly walking somewhere else.

“Kyungsoo… from the beginning I saw Suho ssi was eyeing you. Well, I was just scared if he was too immersed in you until he burnt himself. We supposed to eat beef BBQ not Suho ssi’s hand as barbecued.”

Kyungsoo laughed at Suzy’s lame joke. It was spontaneously said, but somehow it was hilarious and it amused him.

Even though Kyungsoo was laughing along with Suzy but she told was all corrects. He also noticed how Suho was eyeing him since at the airport this morning.

Kyungsoo has starting to worry, more.

When they both were studied in United Kingdom years before, ever once Suho came to him and confessed his heart but Kyungsoo kindly rejected him, taking to focus on his study as the main reason.

Frankly said, Kyungsoo was never have a heart for Suho as his heart was more to Kai. Kai was actually the one he loved ever since the very beginning. It was one sided love as he never confessed to the said man. But now, he has that man close to him, and the said person was now taking the whole heart of his, being loved.

He missed his husband very much, abruptly.

“Hi, baby…” quickly a kissed landed on Kyungsoo’s left cheek. He was shocked.

“Jonginnie… You shocked me! And do behave well! There is Suzy here!”

“Control yourself Kim ssi. It seems like years you haven’t met him!” teased Suzy towards his boss.

Kyungsoo’s face was flaming in red, dying in embarrassment.

“You don’t be jealous, Suzy… Well, you know… I am not able to meet him for one minute and one second later I had turned myself being crazy! Right, baby?” said Kai while pinching lightly, his wife’s pointy nose.

Kyungsoo was still embarrassing with the current scene. Kai was too romantic, without noticing other’s questioning gaze.

“Baby… why you are not check-in the suite that I had reserved for us before?”

Kai was clueless as when he was asking for the key to the reserved suite, he was told that the suite wasn’t stay, still.

“I was scared to stay alone in the suite. Who knows maybe you failed to come, so I stay with Gikwang and Yoseob.”

Kai was just smiles at Kyungsoo’s words.

“I am so surprised to know that my wife was also scared to stay alone…”

Kyungsoo was still in sulk, pouting his lips.

“Okay, I’m joking now, baby…  Soo, you think I could have a good sleep there in Seoul while you are here all alone? What a scared thing to leave my beloved wife behind!”

Kyungsoo was happy with Kai’s answers, the confession included.

“So, you love me that much?”

“More than you could ever imagine!”

Kai hugged his wife tightly and he took the moment to whisper something.

‘If we were left alone in a room, you knew what might happen now…’

Kyungsoo pinched his husband’s cheek playfully.

“Kai, here you are! I have been looking for you! How the hell you have the heart to leave me alone? I am bored without you…” whined Krystal and shamelessly, grabbed Kai’s arm to hold.

Kyungsoo knitted his brows while looking straight at Kai, seeking for explanation. Kai ogled his wife who was sitting next to him and he knew his wife patience has reached the limit.

“I can explain,” said Kai, slowly, almost whispering.

“Kyungsoo, can you move away? It’s tiring to stand,” instructed Krystal like a boss.

Kyungsoo was beyond madness. Seeing his husband who was sandwiched between him and Krystal, his jealousy reached the peak.

“Ah, you want to sit, right? Never mind, just have a sit at mine as I was about to bring Minho to eat with Suho ssi, well, excuse me…”

Kai’s face turned gloomy. Suzy has left the married couple as she started to smell the drama scene which was about to start. All the staffs were too immersed on their dishes and Kyungsoo was one of them. He wasn’t really like to join Kai and his business talk with the upper managers. Krystal’s appearance that always stick closer to Kai, bleed his heart more.

Kyungsoo couldn’t find any reasonable facts why Kai has to bring Krystal along. Kyungsoo has starting to think negative as that is the reason why Kai let him to reach Busan alone this morning, while he will follow next in the evening. But based on Kai outer appearance, he doesn’t think Kai was treating Krystal more than a cousin should do. His thoughts were confused himself even more.

“Day dreaming?” asked Suho and he shamelessly settle down at the empty seat in front of Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo just smile, replying.

“Have you eaten yet?”Suho questioned his first love, again.

Kyungsoo replied with a slight nod.

“Yixing is your secretary, right?” asked Kyungsoo, trying to break the awkward silence in between them.

Suho’s turn to nod, answering.

“He’s beautiful. What are you waiting for? Go and try to court him! If you are way too late, you might lose him! And based on my observation, he is indeed a good person and who knows the perfect candidate for your wife?” said Kyungsoo, telling his own opinions.

“Still, the problem is about my own heart. My whole heart still tainting with someone’s name…”

Kyungsoo was speechless at the words came from Suho. He was started to guilt to bring out the topic about love and marriage.

Out of blue, his phone was ringing, breaking the tension lingering in the air.

“Excuse me,”

Suho nodded his head. Kyungsoo left the place and moved to the area which is quieter, far from the chaotic of BBQ dinner at the venue.

“Hello, Mummy… yes, it’s Kyungsoo here… Yes, yes, I could hear Mummy…”

“Thank God, Kyungsoo… Mummy has been calling Kai for umpteenth time but he never pick up any of my calls.” Lady Kim was complaining, more to nag at Kai later.

“Might be he left his phone at the suite. Is Ji Hunnie doing just fine, there?” Kyungsoo could hear a faint whimpering sound came from his son. His heart was in melancholy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter