Don't go.

Just another day of my life

Chan Yeol P.O.V
Everyday single day, minute, seconds I would watch her sit at the fountain admiring her beautiful figure and delicate face.
I’ve gotten rejected over and over again. But I just can’t stop loving you Seo Rin ah.

Eun Mi P.O.V
It’s pretty normal now seeing Chan Yeol being heartbroken and stressed. He would visit my house for comfort everyday, as my both of our parents are away for business trip. He would even stay if he’s not in the mood being alone and needs comfort. It’s normal because I’m his best friend. I just at least hope that one day he will see me more than a best friend. Its hard having a crush on your own best friend since there is a big chance they wouldn't return the feeling. I was always there for him. His shoulder to cry on. Seo Rin should know how lucky she is to have a cutie pie happy virus loving her.

ChanYeollie always got rejected by her. Not me.

 

There's still hope that he will return my feelings.

 

I might as well move on.

 

Chan Yeol P.O.V

My heart suddenly aches, unusual to happen. Like always, I stayed over at Eun Mi's house, we walked to school together. Scratch that, we do most things together. It’s like glue and tape.

 

At lunch, I was heading towards the food court until a pair of hands dragged my collar towards the lockers section. The next thing I knew I was being punched, not once but many times. The punch stings like hell. As he stopped punching, I gained consciousness and noticed a familiar face. One of Seo Rin's admirers.

It was nothing new; many boys are head over heels for her. Last words from him was :’Stay away from Seo Rin.’

 

Eun Mi P.O.V

Due to my class being dismissed earlier than usual, I headed home before Chan Yeol. Yes, we are in different classes. Not long after I reached home Chan Yeol got home too. He seemed to be in a different mood. He walked straight into our guest room, probably to rest.

 

It didn't feel right. I also walked straight to the room right after he went in. Opening the door was a big shock for me.

 

"Chan Yeol ah, did you get into a fight?!"

There were bruises on his face mostly. I rushed outside to find a medical kit. Looking closer at the wounds just tears my heart apart. It's painful to see you this way Chan Yeol.

 

I asked him many questions but he stayed silent. Just as I was finishing bandaging his last wound..

 

Chanyeol P.O.V

From close up I realized how pretty Eun Mi is. Her eyes were just breath taking. I basically got hypnotized. Her focused facial expression was just gorgeous. Her pure pearly skin was just full perfection. Her light touch on my face was heaven. I don't remember feeling this way towards her.

 

Without thinking, I grabbed her wrist as soon as she was finished treating my last bruise. I couldn't think straight, leaning so close towards her face. Only an inch apart.

 

Eun Mi P.O.V

He leaned so close into my face. I can feel his breath, his eyes staring straight into my eyes. I'm not used to being this close to his face. His sudden action surprised me. Our hearts were beating as ONE.

 

Chan Yeol P.O.V 

What am I thinking? She's my best friend. I can't ruin this relationship. Nothing can buy this relationship between us. I just can't.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

2 days after

 

Eun Mi's phone rang.

 

It's from her parents.

 

They have found another place for the whole family to stay at. With a better life and deal.

 

Eun Mi has a choice of staying or leave if it is not necessary to stay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks later

 

Chan Yeol P.O.V

Eun Mi's been very strange lately. I came home and not a single welcome from Eun Mi. I wonder where she is.

 

A letter was left on the table. The next thing I knew, tears were threatening to fall from my eyes. My whole world shattered as I read the letter. She can't possibly leave without telling me.

 

I ran as fast as I could to the airport. Not wasting any second. Thoughts were running through my mind, our beautiful memories together. Finally the letter.

 

Dear Chan Yeollie,

                   You just came back from school right? ^^ Well I had to suddenly leave school early to do some private businesses. You are probably wondering what it is but you will see ^^ First, I either didn't make it clear enough for you but I like you. I had a crush on you ever since the first day we met.It was love at first sight. I was teared apart seeing you crying and stressed about Seo Rin.I’m glad to be your bestfriend. I hope you have a good relationship with her one day. :D I didn't have the guts to tell you. I'm a coward when it comes to confessions. Mianhe. So as I was saying, I really like you but I guess I have an option of staying or leave. I chose to leave because I know you wouldn't feel the same way or return the feelings to me. It's ok. I don't want to ruin our relationship.

I guess this is goodbye.

 

Saranghae Oppa~

-Eun Mi

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I got to the airport out of breath. I hope Im not too late. Why did she leave without telling me? This is truely killing me Eun Mi. She didn't tell me her flight so it was harder to find her. I don't think she left. I ran around the airport hoping to see the one face I wanted to see.

 

I couldn't find her.

 

I lost her.

 

Eun Mi's gone without a word.

 

I sat down against the wall, losing hope. Beating myself up. Not caring about people staring. I just want Eun Mi. Only Eun Mi.

 

I cried my heart out. I was too late. I cleared my eyes.

 

Seeing a familiar pair of shoes standing in front of me. My one and only hope.

 

"Chan Yeol ah, what are you doing here?"

 

Eun Mi P.O.V

 

I saw a familiar figure looking down and depressed leaning against the wall but couldn't help to feel guilty if I don’t help. He looked up. It was him. He came.

 

He quickly stood up hugging me tight not letting me go.

 

Whispering into my ears the words I wanted to hear.

"I should've realized my feelings towards you earlier. I thought I lost you."

 

And finally, the three words I have craved for so long from him.

Nado saranghae, Eun Mi.