Chapter 1

Cooking session

You came out from the shower with a towel wrapped around your slim body.
Your hair is still wet.Water dripping from your hair.
You didn't have school today.
Being a high-schooler and a wife is hard for you..But for the sake of your love towards Woo Bin, you willingly sacrifices everything you had.

"Oh oppa is going to eat lunch at home today.Uhmmmmm , what should I cook today?" you tapped your chin while scrolling your Sony Z1 searching for simple recipe (i love this phone kekeke)
You put your phone on the bed and started to dry your hair with a mini towel after getting the recipe.
"Ahh I should check the ingredients right now" you hanged the towel and went to the kitchen. Still in your towel. Ehem.
You tapped your chin and scanned the shelf.
"I think I will cook him fried rice" you started to grab some of important ingredients such as anchovies,salt,chillies etc.
You the stove and started to fry after you've done slicing and mixing the ingredients (self-imagine needed here).
"Hmmm, I think the kitchen need some noise" you the radio and played Hips Don't Lie by Syakira. (I hope u guys know the song?)
Your hips swayed along the music.
You didn't even realize , that there's a pair of hungry eyes watching..
You danced while frying the rice.
After 10 minutes, the fried rice were completely cooked.You quickly turned off the stove.Bids of sweat were dripping on your forehead.Your body were sweating too.
"Aishhh there's no use of bathing when I'm sweating this lot right now" you pouted while wiping bids of sweat on your forehead.
Suddenly a pair of mascular arms slipped onto your waist.You jolted in shock.
"Mmmmm. Never know that my lunch will be so delicious today." Woo Bin your earlobe making you squirm a bit.
"Errr, since when15 minutes ago, I was here all along watching my hot wife cooked for me." Woo Bin tighten his arm,bring his body close to her.
"Oh really?? Wow now I have a fan who loves to watch me" you tapped your chin while turning her body to face her so-tall-husband,Woo Bin.
"Yes, I'm always your fan." He kissed her neck continuosly.
"Yah, yah , I'm sweating , don't kiss me" you tried to push him.
"Mmmmm let me eat you up" Woo Bin her neck a bit.Enough to leave marks.He gave his full attention to her bare neck.
"Mmmmm ahhh" you let a soft moan. Unable to control the pleasureness.
"B-but your food" you gulped.
"The food can wait , but you can't"
Woo Bin hungrily carried you all the way long to their bedroom.
Tutttttttttttttttttttttt

Haaaaaa what are you thinking haaa preverted minds?

Author's note : Ik there's too much "YOU" aite? hahah yeah you ~ lmao