chapter one

Right Person, Wrong Time

 IU- Peach (복숭아 )

 

"Good morning baby! I'll see you at school. I love you" 

 

Bom smiles as she reads the message on her phone. She gets out of bed and gets ready for school.

She puts on her uniform and a little make-up, then heads out to go to school.

On her way to the school, she saw a huge billboard on the street that caught her attention "Omo! Big Bang looks really handsome! Can't wait to see them on their upcoming concert!" 

She reached the school and saw that Minwoo was already waiting for her outside the school.

She gets out of the taxi and approaches her boyfriend, he kisses her cheek "I missed you"

"But you just saw me yesterday" she smiles at him

"I always miss you every time you're not beside me" he holds her hand and he wals her to her class.

"Why is your classroom near? I want to hold your hand more and just talk to you more" he pouts.

"Aigoo. Stop being so cute. I'll see you during lunch okay?" she lets go of his hand and waves good bye to him. He stares at her as she goes to her seat. He mouthed the words "I love you" when she was looking at him and then she smiled back at him.

 

During lunch break, Minwoo was waiting for Bom at their usual spot. She walks toward him "Sorry, Professor Lee made us do some research at the library"

"It's ok, baby. hmmm I want you to close your eyes" He covers her eyes.

"Don't peak okay?" He puts a boquet of flowers on the table

                                                   

He removes his hands "Happy 1000 days baby!"

Bom opens her eyes and she's surprised to see a beautiful bouquet of red roses onfront of her then suddenly tears started rolling down her cheeks.

"You don't like the flowers?" he looks at his crying girlfriend

"No. No. I love it. I love it so much. This is just tears of joy because I'm just so lucky to have someone like you" she can't stop crying.

He wipes her tears "You know that I'm the luckiest to have a girl like you in my life. I love you, Bom.. I really do" He seats beside her and hugged her.

"I love you too, Minwoo. I know I don't sya it all the time but when I do I mean it" she hugged him back.

 

Classes has ended and Bom waited for Minwoo at the café where they always wait for each other after school.

Suddenly the lights were off and she's surprised and thought that there's something wrong with the electricity, then suddenly a light from the small stage and Minwoo was standing there holding a piece of paper and a microphone on the other hand. He starts reading message that is written on the paper...

"Dear my one and only baby,

It's been 1000 days and I can still say that my love for you has never changed ever since that I meet you except it just keeps getting stronger and stronger each day when I'm with you. There might be lots of obstacles but we surpassed everything because we're stronger together. We might fight about the stupidest thing but we still manage to work it out and make our relationship even better. Thank you for everything. Thank you for not giving up on me even though I might be stubborn sometimes. Thank you for always being there for me every time I feel so low. Thank you for helping stand up every time I fall down. You're my strength, my happiness, my angel sent down from above. Even in after life, I'll choose to love you. I love you, my baby. Happy 1000 days together!"

He approaches her and gives her a small box. She opened it and theres was a necklace inside, this made her tear up again. 

                                                

Minwoo takes the necklace out of the box "Turn around I want to see if it looks good on you"

Bom turns around and holds her hair "Omg this is so pretty" she said and more tears stream down on her face

"This necklace will symbolize that my love for you is infinity and that it'll be eternity" Bom turns around and hugs him tight "This is the happiest moment of my life and I'm glad I shared it with you"

He wipes her tears "Promise me you'll only cry when I'm around"

"Why is that?" Bom looks at him

"So that I can always wipe those tears" He kisses her forehead

"I love you, Minwoo" Bom tip toed and kissed Minwoo on the lips

"There's one more surprise" He holds her hand and leads her to the rooftop of the café

"What is it? You have lots of surprises for me today" She just follows him

"You'll see. Look at the sky" they both look at the sky and waited.... and then suddenly fireworks started appearing in the sky. Bom looks so amazed and just keeps staring at the sky "It's so beautiful"

They hold hands as they watched the fireworks explode with different colors in the sky.

                                                

"I'll always remember this moment with you. Thank you so much for this day" Bom looks at Minwoo and her eyes says that she's telling the truth.

Bom never thought that she will be able to love a guy this much since ever since she was young she had been an introvert, but ever since Minwoo came to her life, something changed and this change was good. She's the happiest person every time she's with Minwoo. He does a lot of things that she only thought that it only exists in movies. Minwoo is like her knight in shining armor, her prince charming. She's so in love with him that she never ever thought about loving another guy like him.

 

The day is almost over and she still can't believe that something like that happened to her, she felt like every thing that happened to her today is a fairy tale.

She recieved another text from her boyfriend "Good night baby. I'll see you in my dreams. I love you"

She texted him back "Good night to you too. I love you always"

When she was about to turn off the light of her lamp she sees the poster of her celebrity crushes on the wall "Good night Mr. T.O.P"


What do you guys think of this chapter? Did you like it?

This chapter is composed mainly of the Park-Park couple (Bom and Minwoo) but I hope that you guys still liked it. I'll try to include TOP in the next chapter.

Thank you for reading!

DON'T FORGET TO UP VOTE AND SUBSCRIBE :)