Final

Simply too beautiful
Please log in to read the full chapter

Soft hazel eyes were gazing into his own, his hand reaching for hers. Smiling softly she played gently with his fingers, holding them in her own. Directing her gaze out of the window she observed two doves shuffling around on the square. After a few minutes her eyes found his again. She tilted her head, searching his face. When content, a radiant smile found its way onto her lips. With a curt nod she showed her approval.

He rose from his stool and directed her to the door. The setting sun cast a brilliant golden haze over the square, making her eyes sparkle with life. After successfully hailing a cab, he watched her get in and followed suit. The ride was uneventful as both of them where silently gazing out of the window lost in thought. Their hands however did find each other, and intertwined they laid still on the car’s middle seat.

The cab halted at his hous., He quickly got out of the car and gently opened the door for her. She smiled at him contently and took in her surroundings.

When he had opened the front door he gestured for her to come in. A small fluffy dog came running toward them and greeted them happily, sniffing her shoes in curiosity .

She slowly walked past him into the hallway. Diverting his eyes from the dogs’ his gaze fell upon the girl standing in the hallway admiring it’s beauty. His piercing stare made her turn around.

The door of the Cho mansion closed with a final click. Turning his smile into an epitome of sweetness, he took her hand, and lead her further into the house.

Grinning as he led her upstairs, cheerfulness spread through his body. He opened his bedroom door and his eyes wandered towards her, fixating on her small figure.

As the door closed behind them, a single sentence rang through his mind. So simple, and yet, so true.

You are simply too beautiful.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

In the dark lit room soft murmurs where heard. A young man sat on the edge of the wooden bed. He was in deep thought, buried in the crevices of his own mind. His right hand gingerly held another, slowly brushing his thumb over smooth thin fingers.

On a closer look, the man was not sitting entirely still. His mouth was slowly moving, forming incoherent sentences. He cooed her to sleep in a soothing voice, as if he was talking to a child.

A soft muffled yelp yanked him from his day dream. Abruptly, the man stopped talking and jolted upright, eyes dark and alert. In a matter of seconds, something had changed within him and energy seemed to pour out of every fibre of his being. Suddenly he dropped the slender hand he had been

Please log in to read the full chapter