Joonmyeon - Cockroach

EXO Drabbles : What Happens in the Dorm

 

 

"Chanyeol, give my PSP back!"

"Just a second, Baek! Let me play it for a while!"

"Give me back! I want to play it too!"

"Later, shorty!"

Across the room.

"Jongin! Sehun! Why are you eating that spaghetti? It is for our dinner!"

"Really? Ups...."

"Relax, Hyung! Sehun and I are just tasting it."

"Tasting it like hell! You both have eaten half of that sphagetti! For God's sake!"

"We are hungry, Hyung. Jongin and I just returned from shopping ...."

"Yes, but you can just eat snack to fill your large stomach! I made it for 3 hours and you ate it in 3 minutes? Arghhh!!!"

The ramble, the debate, the fight, the fuss, the mess cointinued. Baekhyun was running after Chanyeol who was holding the PSP in his hands. Kyungsoo was scolding Jongin and Sehun who retorted back.
It all made Joonmyeon insane. He raised from sofa, putting the book he was reading, shouting for his life.

"CAN YOU ALL SHUT THE HELL UP!!"

All the members before him froze, staring at him. Joonmyeon sighed.

"Can we all just keep silent, please. I'm reading a book here. I am tired and I want a piece of peace in this place."

The members looked at each other before looking back at Joonmyeon again.

"I will, Hyung, after Chanyeol gives my PSP back!"

"I will, Hyung, just a minute later."

"Joonmyeon-hyung, they ate the spaghetti I made for dinner.We won't have enough food for tonight!"

"No, Hyung, we were just tasting it. Sehun told that it's okay!"

"Yah! Watch your mouth! You said that, not me!"

And the clashes began again. Joonmyeon screamed once more but this time it had zero effect. Joonmyeon sighed. He laid on the sofa and put the book on his face.

This was what always happened when EXO K was alone. When the members of EXO M were present, things like this didn't happen. Sure that the number of people got doubled,  but the situation would never get out of control like this. Luhan and Minseok would help him control the situation. Lay was always calm, he would never be a noise problem. Tao and Chen, well, they were loud  and they made quadriple threat with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. However, there was Kris. His co-captain had this power to silence the members. He was able to make them all do what he said for the sake of the group. Something Joonmyeon didn't possess.

Too bad they were in China at the moment, attending an award filming reality show there. Joonmyeon had too much responsibility but barely managed to be listened to.

How he wished sometimes that he had not been made a leader before.

Shoot!!!!

Joonmyeon jumped when something ran across his leg. He threw his book and looked what it was. There was a cockroach running on the sofa, fraantically. He exhaled. Just a cockroach. Joonmyeon didn't like it but he wasn't afraid of that. What truly gave him nightmare was spider.

Wait, cockroach?
 
All people in this group was damn afraid of cockroach. He sighed. Not only did he have to stand to this noise of wrecking ship, now he had to exterminate that bug. Another job for a mighty leader ....

Wait, no!

Hedidn't have to do anything with the cockroach. In fact, this cockroach might be his great savior. This cocroach might be just getting dropped b the sky, the angel God sent for him today.

He grinned really widely now.

All he needed to do was just  to let the bug do what it was supposed to do: roaming and flying around the room like crazy insect.

And the effect was almost immediate.

"AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

All the people cried in unison. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun ran around the room while screaming. Chanyeol and Jongin hopped to the chairs, shrieking. Sehun sneaked to Joonmyeon, finding a protection behind his back, whining. Everyone freaked out. Except for Joonmyeon, of course.

Joonmyeon did nothing to stop the mess. He was just smirking, enjoying the 'show' in front of him, chuckling to himself.

"Joonmyeon-hyung! What are you doing? Get that bug out of the house now!" Baekhyun screamed.

"Yah, Hyung! Take it out now!" Chanyeol shrieked as the bug flew to his direction.

"Hyuuuunnggg!!" Jongin shouted and jumped, avoiding the bug.

Joonmyeon crossed his arms.

"Your tone, boys!"

He raised his voice, trying to sound clear and clean over the fuzz of screaming.

"If you want me to get that cockroach, you will follow two rules from me!"

"Argghh, why should there be any stupid rules? Just get it out, Hyung!" Chanyeol protested.

"Language, Chanyeol! You all agree or you do it yourself."

Joonmyeon turned his back, wanting to go to his room. Sehun whined , pulling his T-shirt, and sneaked before Joonmyeon, using him as a living shield.

"Okay, okay, Hyung. We promise we will follow your rules." Sehun pleaded.

"Pity it's only you saying that, Sehun ...."

"Yah! You all! Say you promise to Joonmyeon-hyung! NOW!" Sehun screamed.

"Yes, yes, yes, we promise, Hyung."

Joonmyeon smiled. He went to the kitchen and took a pair of rubber gloves. He wore the gloves then searched for an unused plastic jar. After he found one, he returned to the crime scene, slowly.

The situation was much more chaotic now. The cockroach flew over the room now, making the boys ran around avoiding it like monkeys. Joonmyeon opened the jar and calculated the timing and target in his mind. Once he got it, he walked to a spot.
The roach flew for a while before it flew to Joonmyeon. He smiled and lifted his jar.

Thump!

The little insect was now inside the jar already. Everyone was silent, before they erupted into relieved sigh and laughter.

"Thank you so much, Hyung! You saved our life!" Kyungsoo dropped himself to the sofa.

"Yes, Hyung, thanks. Even though it took quite a time for you to exterminate it." Baekhyun murmured.

"Speaking of extermination, you haven't done that. Kill it now, Hyung!" Chanyeol spoke.

Joonmyeon shook his head.

"Ah, ah! This is the time I say the rule."

Everybody groaned.

"From now on everybody agrees to hold this dorm in peace. Activities are allowed but they're held to the point where no one feels disturbed by it."

Every bodysighed.

"That wasthe first. Second, whenever everybody wants to request anything, say 'please' prior to requesting and 'thank you' following the executed request."

Everybody looked at each other uneasily.

"Look, guys, I am saying this not because I want to be funsucker nor do I want to be respected by you all. Sometimes all I want to have is just a tiny bit moment of silence. You know, we are all busy with everything and we barely have enough time to rest. I think it will be better if we all can have a peaceful rest to recharge our system. And that can never be achieved if this dorm is just like a battlefield."

Joonmyeon looked at s one by one. They were staring at him, expression unreadable. Joonmyeon sighed. It was always like this once he voiced out his opinion as leader, people would either think that he is crazy or bossy. His words would be unnoticed, as usual.

And that's why he was so taken aback when he was hugged by all of the members. Kyungsoo, Sehun, Chanyeol, Jongin, and Baekhyun surrounded him like cotton candy.

"I'm sorry, Hyung. We didn't know that we had been such asses to you. We're sorry to disturb you like this." Kyungsoo apologized.

"Yes, Hyung, sorry. We never listen to you." Jongin spoke.

"We will try to keep quite, unless it is necessary not to do so."

Kyungsoo slapped Baekhyun's head, making him whine. Chanyeol grinned happily to see Baekhyun got hit.

"Okay. We promise to protect the peace here!" Baekhyun rubbed his head.

"No need to be like graveyard, guys. Just avoid making it chaotic if we spot one of us needs some rest."

They tightened their hug. Joonmyeon felt touched. So this was how a leader felt when he was listened by his comrades.

Well, it got really tight after a while.

"Can't ..., breathe .... Guys ...."

They broke the hug, laughing at each other. Jongin and Sehun made dinner for them, instant ramyeon, and they passed the night with jokes and laughter and warmth inside their heart.

 

:D   :D   :D

 

Six days later ....

 

 

"Chanyeol! Give my God damn PSP back! You damn elf!"

"I just wanna borrow it for a while, Baekkie!"

"Kris-hyung! Sehun and Jongin are wearing my T-shirts without my permission!"

"Goal!!! GOOOOAAAALLLL!!!!"

"Na eureurong, ereurong, ereurong dae ...."

"Who ate this kimchi?! It's for dinner!!!"

Joonmyeon rubbed his temple. This dorm was like a wrecked spaceship. Exo M had been back yesterday and everything got messier and louder and earwincing now. Joonmyeon sighed. All they promised few days before was forgotten. They went berserk again, this time doubled up. Joonmyeon shook his head, feeling defeated.

Not until a smirk appeared in his mind.

He went to his room, walking to his closet. He opened it and took a plastic jar out of it.
He take a look at it and his smirk turned into devilish grin. They asked to kill it, but he didn't. Beside the fact that he didn't have heart to do that, he was unsure how long the treaty would last. Well, apparently it was not long, or never would. He chuckled devilishly and headed out of his room.

"Let's go, little fella. I'll set you free.This time, don't hesitate to land on them and bite them."

Joonmyeon laughed in silence. This time, he would not be their guardian anymore.

 


June 6, 2014

 

Haha, I don't know what I am writing here .... :D. Love JOONMYEON!!! You are the best!!!!

 

Schandelierre