Final

Instagram Post

Taeyeon smiled as she watch Exo-K's performance. She was very proud of them that they gained so much popularity from the beginning. She was having her rest when her phone rang. She picked it up and noticed that it was a text from Mblaq's Mir.

Noona! Do you want to go out today? I can treat you!- Mir

Sure, why not? I'll wait for you infront of our dorm, ok?- Taeyeon

Thanks! Noona. I'll be there fast- Mir

She stood and went to her room to prepare herself. She decided to wear a simple t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. She looked at herself in the mirron and nodded. She grabbed her bag and went out.

"Going somewhere?" Tiffany looked at her.

"Oh? Just going out with Mir. You want to come?" she asked her while tying her shoes.

"Nah, I'll just take a rest." she shrugged.

"Yeah, nickhun might get jealous when he sees you" she giggled and went out.

"YAH, KIM TAEYEON!" Tiffany yelled and shooked her head.

Taeyeon was waiting for Mir to come when a black van stopped infront of her. The windows rolled down and saw Mir inside. He waved at her and opened the door for her.

"Ready,noona?" he asked and he nodded.

They decided to stopped to buy milktea before going somewhere else. After, buying milktea they went straight to Han River. Taeyeon excitedly hopped out of the car and ran near the water. Mir laughed at her childish behaviour.

"Sometimes, I wonder if you're younger than me." he laughed

"Yah! Respect your noona!" she playfully glared at him and he shrugged.

They took a walk around the river and enjoyed the view from there. Taeyeon took out her phone and waved it at Mir.

"Let's take a photo!" she beamed and took a few photos with him.

"I'm going to post this!" she said while looking at the photos.

"I can't wait for dongjun to see it. I bet he'll be jealous" Mir grinned.

Taeyeon looked at him weirdly ans shrugged. She posted the photos with tha caption ~with my favorite dongsaeng, Mir~. She smiled but it immediatley faded when she noticed the time. I forgot I have a meeting!

"Mir, I'm sorry but I'm kinda late for a meeting" she gave him a sad smile.

"Oh? It's ok. I'll take you there" he smiled.

They droved to SM entertaiment and fans were crowding the door waiting for some artists to come out. Taeyeon bid goodbye to Mir and went out. She quickly shut the doors so that the fans won't see Mir inside. She dosen't to create a scandal. She bowed and smiled to them before going in.

"Sunbae!" she turned her around and saw Exo-k.

"1,2,3 WE ARE ONE!" they greeted and bowed to her. She bowed back to them.

" You seem in a hurry, noona?" Chanyeol asked while putting an arm around kai.

"I'M kinda late for a meeting" she smiled to them She was about to walk away but she noticed that someone was blocking her path. She looked up and saw sehun with her poker face.

"Umm.."

"Sehun! What are you doing? Move!" suho hissed at the maknae. Sehun just shrugged and did not move an inch.

Taeyeon saw her manager and quickly runned to him. She looked back at sehun and he still standing there. What's wrong with him?

Her meeting finally ended and she went out to find some food. She went to tha cafeteria when she saw someone standing beside the vending machine. She walked up to him and it was sehun. Why is he still here?

"Hi, sehun!" she smiled but he just ignored her.

"Hey, why are you ignoring your noona?" she looked up to him. He just stared blankly at her.

"Why are you here? I thought your with your favorite dongsaeng?" he scoffed at her.

"I did. But I have a meeting to attend" she shrugged. Sehun ruffled his hair  and looked at her.

"What's wrong with you?" she eyed him.

"AISH!! WHY IS HE YOUR FAVORITE DONGSAENG? IT SHOULD BE ME! ME ME ME!" she jumped back from his sudden outburst.

" I should be your favorite dongsaeng! not him!" sehun pointed to himself.

"You're jealous of Mir..?" taeyeon tilted her head. Sehun sighed and turned around to walk away. He can't believe that his favorite noona called Mir her favorite dongsaeng. Taeyeon runned up to him and pulled his arm.

"Don't worry. You're a special donsaeng to me" she smiled at him. Sehun can't help but to melt at his noona's cuteness. He grabbed her hand and went out of the building not caring about the fans outside.

"Sehun, what are you doing?!" she panicked.

"We're going out so that you'll post pictures of me in your instagram" he said and smirked.

Let's see,You won't be my noona's favorite dongsaeng anymore, Mir. That's MY tiltle.