Chapter 1

Face your fears

Chapter 1

 

 

Tik, tok, tik, tok. I hope it already ends. Ae han, thinks.

 

Ring~

 

Finally, dismisal. Ae han whispers to herself. Ae Han is a simple, normal, girl like everyone else. Or is it normal to have just one friend? Whatever, it's normal in Ae Han's world. She's boring and plain girl. She's currently on 3rd year of high school right now.

She's not that smart but she mantains her grades because if she doesn't she's gonna die. By die, I mean, her parents will beat her up til' she's bleeding.

It's not normal, right? But on Ae Han's world, it's normal.

 

"Yah, Ae Han!" Hi Chan, her bestfriend, yells from behind. Ae Han turns her back and saw he best friend. Ae Han has only one friend actually. She's also bullied, but not that much like when she first went to this school. This school is for rich persons but she got a scholarship. Everyone hates her, she even has a / image on this school. Everyone is disgusted by her.

 

Long story, short. One the, one of the most popular girls here on school invited Ae Han and Hi Chan on a party. Both, accepted the invitation. They thougt they were accepted but the truth is, everything is planned.

On that night, Mia He (popular girl) gave Ae Han an alcohol drink and says 'If you really want to fit in, you need to drink this.' Despite Ae Han's low alcohol tolerance, she drinks it. And orders more. She just want one thing. To be accepted. Even her family doesn't accept her so she's desperate.

She got really drunk and starts to dance and grind with one of the most popular boys on the school. Little did she know it was planned. Mia He and her friends, took photos of her and every Friday night, Mia He would invite her to different parties and Ae Han got really drunk. Every night, she dances and grinds and touches with every different boy. 

She has with different boys, too. But not every week, though. One day, she wokes up and saw pictures of her on the bulletin board. It says, 'Choi Ae Han, please be careful.' Then, she knew she wasn't accepted. And she regreted falling into a stupid trap.

 

She lock herself on her room for 4 months, straight. No one knows how she survived but her parents doesn't care. When she went out, she's skinny as . You can see her bones through.

Hi Chan, being her best friend. Helps her. That's what best friends for are, right?

 

"Hmm?" Ae Han hums. "I'm sorry, I'll tutor someone today. You go ahead." Hi Chan says. Hi Chan is actually a smart girl and she's not bullied or anything like Ae Han but on her first day here, Mia He is befriending her. So she's like popular or something?--- Not. Sometimes, people are questioning her why she befriend with Ae Han. She also has a sweet boyfriend, named Luhan. Luhan being popular bought Hi Chan on to the top too. And yes, they are Chinese but Hi Chan uses her Korean screen name. Both of them walk together to school and going home.

They just live beside each other. Ae Han nods and opens her locker. She tooks out some things and bid her goodbyes to Hi Chan. She leaves the school, passing through the school gates. 

 

On her way home, she bumps into someone. She bows 40 degrees and helps the person stand up.

"It's okay.." Ae Han sighs in relief because the person is nice, or she thought, "But, please off."

She was taken aback by his sudden outburst so she just runs to her house, without looking back.

 

Even strangers, doesn't accept me? She whispers to herself.

 

-

 

Author's note:

 

Hello, this will be Author's POV all the way! Im sorry if it's boring. Ouo

 

XOXO - ViXXoTan

 

Poster made by - @Exoxm90