Coach's Daughter

L O V E Blossom // ExoPink Drabble

As the daughter of the football coach, it was not the first time for Bomi to visit her father at the green field. She always came between her spare time to watch her father trained the team members and waiting for him to go home together. Despite of her regular visit it's no way to make Yoon Bomi taking interest to the game. She hated soccer. 

"I hate soccer," Bomi muttered while watching the practice from the coach bench. She yawned, it was still twenty minutes left before the game ended. Her eyes caught Namjoo's shadow across the field. She shook her head a little. Stupid girl, why she voluntarily became the manager of the team: It's not just time consuming, but also tiring, and come on, it's not fun at all. 

"Why?" Bomi turned her head hearing the voice behind her. She frowned, Xi Luhan? He was one of the team member, her father always told her how bright his future in the green field would be. "Why do you hate soccer?" Luhan took some steps towards her, she noticed that the captain walked with a limp, maybe from leg injury. 

Not ashamed of being caught, Bomi scoffed while Luhan took two seat further than her, "The question is, why many people like this game," she smirked. "It's not even interesting," 

"But your father is a coach," 

"Still not enough reason for me,"

"I'm sure you have your own reason. But I have mine too," he said. She frowned again when Luhan flashed a smile, "Did you ever fall in love?" 

Bomi blushed in a second, she swore it was not because his sparkling doe eyes pierced her soul, "Why do you even care?" she barked, taken aback because of the sudden question. 

"In soccer, you can't play alone: you need a team, you need a partner, so that everything works out well. You have to share burden, happiness, and sadness with them. The more you run after the ball, the more worthy your win would be," he turned his head and gave her a subtle smile, "Soccer is similar with falling in love, isn't it?" 

Bomi blinked several times, it's definitely something wrong with her body. It's maybe because of the evening sky behind Luhan's silhouette, it's maybe because of what he said earlier, it's maybe because of those sparkling eyes and his smile. It's maybe because all of them combined. She didn't even know why. 

 

 

Mr. Yoon nodded several times while the team members bowed to him before leaving the field. Bomi caught Luhan's small smile that she interpreted for making fun of her. She looked away and pouted when the captain waved his hand at her. 

"I saw you had conversation with Luhan earlier," Mr. Yoon said while packing his belongings. "Did he say something?" 

Bomi observed her father expression before answering, "He is weird. He said something about the similarity between love and soccer," 

Mr. Yoon laughed, obviously impressed by the captain, "That boy! I never saw someone loves soccer as much as he does," he ruffled her daughter's hair. "Really different with someone I know," 

Bomi pouted, "You know I hate soccer because it takes you away from me," she hugged his father arms with aegyo. "You should put your daughter first before the team members you know," Her father laughed again, he never won against his daughter's aegyo. Bomi stole a glance to Luhan across the field, who walked with Minseok's help beside him. "But you know Appa, I still hate soccer, but maybe… I found a new reason to find out more about that round thing," she tightened her grip to his father arm when she saw Luhan stumbled because of his leg injury. "Who knows i can change my opinion about soccer,"

 

 

Yoon Bomi as Stubborn Coach's Daughter and Xi Luhan as Football Player

 

 

a/n

This story has no point. lol. but i always have things about Luhan and Soccer (who doesn't?) about the request.. I can't promise you, I'm sorry... ;____; I have rough idea for some pairs but I don't know when I have time to write it. ^^ I'll close the request for now but you still can give me idea tho. Thank you <3 <3 <3 

 

Thank you for dragon--flyrain who decided to make a longer version of this drabble (you go girl!), check here if you want >> read