29

L , my son's father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning , you arrived at KBS headquarters at 6.10 a.m. On the way there, you kept cursing Woohyun.

‘Why does he keep troubling me. Aish he’s so dead’ you said to yourself.

Luckily Jae-Sun is sleeping at the passenger seat so he couldn’t hear you cursing. You don’t want to be a bad influence to him. You park your car near the entrance door.

--

You walked toward the waiting room of Woohyun with half-awakened Jae-Sun in your hand.

You thought you could left Jae-Sun with Krystal but she have a date with L.Joe today. What a ‘lucky day’ you have today.

You turn the door knob that has Woohyun’s name plastered on it.

The first thing you heard when you enter the room is “Yah Jiyu! You’re late” Woohyun said while facing you with his crossed legs.

“Shut up Woohyun” you said while placing Jae-Sun on the sofa next to Woohyun.

“I told you to come at 6. Not 6. 15 a.m” he said while taking a glance at his watch.

“At least I came. Besides, it’s hard to come early in the morning for a women with a son like me” you raised your tone.

“Oh please, don’t use your son as an excuse” he smirked.

“People like you won’t understand” you prepared things to use for his hairstyle.

“People like me ?” he move to the chair infront of the big mirror.

“Yeah people like you. The stupid one” you smirked.

“Yahh!”

“What ?” you turn on the hair tong and adjust his hair a bit.

“I’m not stupid. And why did you bring him along if you think he’s burdening you. You could ask his fath…” he stop at the word father.

You look at him through the mirror. You give him a look and twisted his hair as hard as you could.

“Yah yah ! That’s hurt” he hit your hand.

“Don’t ever talk about his father” you warned him.

“Boohoo I’m so scared” he stuck out his toungue.

“Don’t make me talk about Hyomin” you whispered to his ear.

His smile faded.

“Shut up” he said and hit your hand which is holding the hair tong. The hair tong accidently hit his head and made him winced.

“YAHH ! Look at what you had done” he said while groaning in pain.

“IT’S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter