[1/2]

A Girl living in a Daydream

Featuring:  Jessica and Tiffany
Mood:  ohgod, I feel so angsty.
Now Playing:  Moonlight and baby steps. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS, while reading it. Especially, “moonlight” by exo.

 

--

A Girl living in a daydream, that's all I really was. 
Finding the nearest cafe, sitting, grabbing a drink of somesort, then my mind wanders off. 

It's always the same, when zoning out, you escape from a world, where mostly, no one would want to be in, but forced to stay there. A world called, "reality". 

It was unfair to be honest, you need to survive but after weeks of surviving everything stays the same.  And the worst fact is, 

You could never escape it permanently.

Unless you decided to end your life, but if you do, you'd end up in a place which was far more worse than the so-called “reality”

I always make up my own world, a world that reality could never be.

I dreamt of a prince in a white horse, saving the princess which was me, He told me he loved me, I told him I loved him back, he pulled me in and we’d kiss.

That was a daydream.

I looked at him, he was in the crowd of girls who loved him dearly, he flirted and flirted with them, while I was at the back, admiring him in every way, he stood up, and glanced over my direction, he went closer to my table, and his eyes were locked on to me,

My heart was skipping beats, but then,

“Hey nerd, could you do my assignment?”

He tossed his paperwork at me,
everyone laughed,
he walked away with a smirk
and I was left with a broken heart.

Even though it was years ago, That was reality.

“Tiffany!”

 

A voice stopped my thoughts, I let my mug go back in its place and clutched on my bag to leave the shop. I knew it was him, and the last thing I want to do is face him.

 

I strutted to the door, not minding to spare a look at him, I picked up my pace and hurriedly hailed a taxi, that was parked near the alleyway.

The driver stopped in front of me, and without second thought, I got in perfectly,

He was a part of reality, and I wanted to avoid him.

I tried my best to not make any forms of noise as I placed my heels on where it belongs, I glanced from left to right, to make sure no one was there.

 

I tiptoed while making my way up to the stairs, I took every step while holding my breath, thinking maybe it would lessen my weight having less chances of creaking stairs, my bare foot travelling along the perfectly carved wood,

But to my unfortunate luck,

It creaked.

 

“.”

 

“Tiffany? You’re rarely home this early”

I put up a distraught face,

‘damn you stairs.’

I turned my back and not to my surprise my father was there, crossed armed, and was waiting for my response.

 

He knows I didn’t talk to him again.

 

“I guess so.” I simply said and continued to walk up the stairs hoping to not be bombarded with questions that I knew I had to lie about again.

“Nichkhun called, wanting to know why you’ve been avoiding him” He shared, more like asking for an answer, but despite his statement, I still made my way upstairs, leaving him hanging.

I reached the door and closed it shut, locking it afterwards, I plopped myself on the bed, while my father kept on continuously knocking on the door. I reached for my cellphone, and typed in a number.

 

“Pick up. Pick up. Pick up.” I mumbled through the phone, while it was still ringing. My eyes caught the sight of my bed time clock.

 

It read 7:00pm.

She never picked up. It was always like that.

--

I was getting ready for bed, after dad’s knocking, he went out, I didn’t bother to ask where, which leads to me alone in the house.

I tucked myself in, and snagged a pillow wanting to get some rest.

As I was about to shut my eyes, to go to a dreamland waiting for me, the doorbell rang.

 

“Who the hell would be knocking at 3 in the morning. People these days.” I mumbled as I buried myself in the covers, wanting to exclude myself from hearing the annoying sound of the bell.

 

But it kept ringing and ringing.

 

“Oh c’mon.” I muttered, getting out of bed as I tossed the strands of hair on blocking my vision.

I groggily walked went to the main door, and opened it up.

 

“Who the heck are you and what do—Jessi?”

She grinned and placed her palm at the back of her neck, she was wearing a sweater and a pair of shorts, with her locks ending just below her shoulder.

“Hey? Uhm, you called, and I didn’t get a chance to answer, or call you back because I was on a date with taec. I went home, but then I remembered you, but instead of calling you back, here I am, visiting you. So.. can I come in?”

 

--

“How’s the date?”

 

I asked, as I gave her the cartoned milk on my hand to let her wash down the cookies that she ate. Despite the fact that it hurts me to ask, she was always happy when she talked about it. But somehow, something was wrong today, I don’t know why, but that made me a little less nervous of the answer that I’ll get.

“Could we not talk about that?” she whispered almost inaudibly, but I managed to hear, sadness was evident in her voice.

“Why? Did something happen between you two?” I asked again, prying to know what happened. She was never this sad because of her almost, scratch that, very perfect in all aspects boyfriend.

She stood up and placed the cookies on the fridge, “We fought.” She simply said, without looking at me as she went and dove in the fridge, to get some food I guess.

I was taken aback. They never fought, or I so, I think they fought, but she never told me before. I was going to ask who’s fault was it, but she spoke before I got the chance to ask.

“Because some stupid rumor went around, saying he was dating some girl behind my back, I confronted him about it, and He went all defensive.” She shared, her voice staggering in every word and cracking at the process.

With that being said, I knew a lone tear fell from her eye. I knew she was hurt, I knew she wanted to be consoled, but she just kept on facing the window, for me to not see her cry,

 

She didn’t want to look weak.

 

I stepped closer to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.
Buried my face on the crook of her neck
engulfing her in my arms,
letting her hear my heartbeat, the heartbeat that’s beating for her, and only her.

‘It’s okay, I’m here, and I’ll love you’ that’s what I’ve been wanting to say all these years.

But I remembered the term, “bestfriend”

“It’s okay, you two would make up somehow.”

 

--

 

The birds were chirping here and there, the leaves crackling as by passers walk along the street. I woke up to the scent of strawberries with a little mix of blueberries, it was her scent. She was sleeping, with her arms wrapped around my waist.

She was so damn beautiful. She was like a gem, she was dearly precious. I was about to lean in and kiss her forehead, and she would wake up, with a grin on her face.

 

But I remembered the term, “daydream”

--

I tried to stand up, shaking for her to let go of her hold on me. But after numerous shakes, she refused to let go and snuggled more to the warmth of my body.

One, two,

My heart skips a beat.

 

“I need to move on, but you make it so hard for me.”

 

--

“So, do you have any plans for today?” She asked while eating the fried eggs that I made that she sandwiched between the loaves of bread I left over. We were sitting on the couch while watching a random show. I have no plans of what-so-ever, but I knew if I’d say yes, she’ll make me go shopping with her, and that would lead to me only falling for her, than I already am.

I looked at her, “Sort of.” I shortly answered, returning my attention back to the tv.

I knew she hated short answers, ignoring her, but that was the only way.
The only way to possibly move on.
The only way to possibly move on from my daydream and accept the fact that there would never be an us.

“Oh. Is that so, then after whatever you’ll be doing, could you join me and my little shopping trip?”

“I’ll be out till’ 12 o’clock, just ask Taecyeon to go with you.”

“We fought, remember?”

“It’s none of my business.” I said monotonously, I stood up and went to my room, leaving her in the living room.

I dove in my bed. I needed her to be angry at me, I wanted her to knock on my door, and say that she hates me, I wanted her to say that she no longer wants me to be a part of her life.

 I was doing the right thing.

 Or was I?

 30 minutes or so passed by, and there was not a single knock or movement from outside, I decided to open up the door, to catch up with her and apologize. I should’ve said that.

But I was already too late.
She left, but there was a note on the table.

 

“You were right. I should’ve went here and be a bother because we fought.
I’m sorry… ”

 

--

 

Stupid Hwang.
Stupid Stephanie.
Stupid Miyoung.

I repeated over and over again. I was now on her doorstep. Wanting to say sorry. I knew I was on the wrong side, and I think not saying sorry would be wrong. I wasn't myself when that happened, I just wanted her to hate me, but I think instead of hating me, she's only avoiding me because she thought that I'm still mad at her. 

Stupid Hwang.
Stupid Stephanie.
Stupid Miyoung.

I knocked on the door. Screw all the what-if’s.

No one answered.

I knocked again.

No one still answered.

I gripped the door knob, and fortunately, it was open.

“Jessi—“

I started,
until I saw them.

Taecyeon was kissing Jessica, and Jessica was kissing him back.

 


And that’s when I remembered the term, “lovers”

 

 

--

author's notes: 
I have no idea how to end this. u_u but I'll try my best to post it tomorrow. This was so hard to do. -.-" not because I couldn't think of anything.
It's because I had to re-type and re-type it over and over again, because of my phone. ugh. I'll be posting a lot of shots since,  the only thing I could do is write. T__T
 
Nichkhun would be in the next chapter so yeah. AND NO, he would not be the one to console fany fany tiffany.and could anyone be kind enough to recommend me angsty songs? :)  like the ones that if you listen to it, it feels like you're from a break up, but you don't even have a special someone. .____. those kinds. thanks! :>  
Commenting, subsribing and upvoting is highly appreciated (lol i sound like a shop)
ps: sorry if it doesn't have a title or anything. oh, and i fixed the spaces too.haha.