01

Soul Notes

“ Even though I will always stay and be forever known as a fangirl in the sea of millions, my heart will only know you who made me into someone stronger. “

 

`````````

 

All I ever wanted was to be with you when you first appeared in my sight. Never have I had this feeling of wanting someone so badly. Never would have I known it would be you. Unexpected fate, the design it creates, pulls me closer to you each day.

 

I knew I wouldn’t have a chance. It’s reality I have to live by.

 

Seeing you happy will always make me happy. No matter what situation I am in, just with a single glint of happiness twinkling in your eyes will make me smile.

 

Seeing you cry will break my heart. Seeing you laugh will make me giggle. Seeing you love someone else will make me try to move on. Though it’s not that easy.

 

Taking in the reality of you and me, is the choice I have to accept. Wishing you will stay by my side - wishing you will always be the one - are the hopes I hold onto everyday, the hopes of my own little heart being crushed between rejection and reality.

 

But how would you know? How would you know that this young little girl has a burning desire to make you the one? This little girl, afraid of the big bad world, is scared to pursue her dreams and try to reach you.

 

The little girl, sitting in a pit of misery, waits for the day her charming prince will scoop her up from her sadness and tell her she’s everything to him.

 

Yet she waits, staring at the bright light coming from the opening of her pit, crying for her hopes and her wishes for her charming prince to come true.