Breaking up

Goodbye

To: You

Hey __. I have something to tell you and I hate to tell you in a text message.

From: You

Is everything okay? Can't you call me?

To: You

Not really and I cant. Look, this is really hard for me to do right now but I think we should break up.

From: You

WHAT?!? Why? Did I do something wrong? Everything was fine this morning. I'm not understanding where this is coming from?

To: You

You know that I love you and will do anything to protect you but this is something I have to do. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. So promise me, you will forget about me and live your life to the fullest.

From: You

Dok, tell me what is going on? Just five hours ago we was joking and having breakfast and now you breaking up with me. Like what the hell dude?

To: You

LOOK __, I'M TELLING YOU NOW. DONT TRY TEXTING OR CALLING ME. DON'T COME TO MY HOUSE. I'M BEGGING YOU TO LET IT GO. FIND SOMEONE THAT CAN PROTECT YOU AT ALL TIMES AND LOVE YOU BETTER THAN ME. GOODBYE.

From: You

Dok seriously man. Tell me what is going on!!

From: You

DOK DON'T IGNORE ME.

From:You

FINE! If you want it that way, then I will delete you out my life. I'll mail your to you.

Dok2 closed his phone after that last text you sent and sighed out loud.

"Are you happy now?"

The girl looked at him and smiled. "Yes I am. Don't be sad. She wasn't good enough for you anyways."

"Look don't talk about her like you know her. Just stick to what you promised and don't mess with her."

The girl got up from the couch and grabbed her coat. "Gladly. She lucky that she HAD someone that cared about her and didn't want to see her get hurt. Annyeong oppa. See you later."

The girl walked out the house. Dok2 looked at the girl as she walked out. He slammed the door and walked over to the kitchen. He fixed him a glass of water and try to put together everything that just happen. Anger taking over him as he thought. He took the glass of water and threw it against the wall.

"!! THIS IS STRAIGHT BULL."