140530

Silent Tears [SE]

 

Time passed and finally..

Exo-k were now done on their xoxo interview where they reveal their and what fans thought as their hot moments, it made them happy to know that their fans seems to remember and treasure those moment with them but now it is done, satisfying and happily done and now everyone seemed excited to go home and have a rest, it is a long day but a red-headed giant seems bothered..

He is bothered with that black-headed guy, he is upset..

While everyone is preparing on their way home, frown never leaving the red-headed giant's face and a glare on that one guy, if only looks could talk, he knows that that guy will surely got deaf, maybe he realized that it really couldn't talk until he can't take it anymore and go to him..

 

"We need to talk"

 

The deep voice that that red-headed giant comes on that guy's side sent him shivers but he ignored it and makes himself busy with his phone but still answered

 

"why?"

 

The black-headed one is not dumb nor numb, he can feel the glare of His giant.. Used to be his.. But he ignored it and acts normal like it should be.. The red-headed giant seems not satisfied in his answer and it really irritating in his mind like how can that guy acts like an innocent?!

 

"You know why"

 

He said in not so calm voice, he really dont have a long patience right now because hes tired, everyones tired but this should be done..

The guy smaller than him didnt even flinch like hes not affected at all, he's surely used to it and seemed unaffected at all but mentally he's screaming 'abort! Abort! Leave! Now!' But he can't.. he can't move..

His legs feels like a jelly that sticked by a strong mighty bond on the floor just like before, just like the old times where everythings seems new, everything was perfect, that red-haired giant's body that makes him feel secured and warm, that voice that never fails to captivate him, that deep voice that used to be laughing with him..

 

"I don't know what your talking about"

 

He simply answered like it should be but that answer pissed the red-headed giant off, it annoys him, he's sick and tired of this and that smaller black-haired guy isn't helping, not at all.. But then he said it, more like growl it with a warning tone, that word that he didn't say awhile now

 

"Baekhyun.."

 

That makes the smaller one stops in a moment and continue again whatever he was doing in just a blink of an eye but even he's 'busy' he can't really concentrate and really not into it, who would? If the one that used to be calling your name every minute, every hour, eventually stopped in a very very long time and now calling your name again? Like it used to be, it never failed to make his heart beats faster, that warm feeling in your heart that really makes you want to just immediately run into a corner and cry your eyes out..

He wants to cry but he can't and he will not..

He was aware that he pissed his used to be giant off, ofcourse he knew, he knew everything about his giant..

His used to be giant..

But he doesn't care, he may sounded pathetic but he's happy even a little, it's like just a simple reminder that that red-headed giant still know him, even just a little, even just some time, just this moment, he can still think that eveything is fine like it used to be.. He calmed himself and steady what he's doing while secretly taking a deep breath--ofcoure it have been such a long time-- then he face that giant while smiling and inserting his innocent looks and said..

 

"yes, Chanyeollie~?"

 

No it's not really his nickname from that black-headed one but it didn't stopped him to just freeze in a moment, not really good at keeping his suprise face, that face and that tone used to be ease his anger and yes it's working a little, almost..

If kris can't say no and foolishly obeyed when Tao is using his aegyo, he is the same when it comes to Baekhyun, that guy infront of him right now and it have been awhile to feel that feeling again because ofcourse it's Baek, his used to be Bacon..

But it's not like before and he is really not in a mood in this, he knew it, he used to knew it and he dont really want to know if Baekhyun remember it or not, maybe he is afraid, afraid to be reminded how far the changes have been, it's scary..

But then this is not the time for that, it will never have a time to think about because its different from before where everything is perfect but now he's pissed and that face doesn't affect him much as before especially when he remember what happend earlier on their shoot..

 

"Don't give me that look Byun, i assumed that all know that that trick doesn't works anymore, i need you to explain!"

 

Saying Baekhyun is not hurt is completely a lie..

He can't fool anyone, he knows that especially him but with that fact that he called him by his surname and called that look a trick and not working that his giant used to like makes him feel sick, he remember the words his giant said that day, how Chanyeol love that look, how his giant can't resist it because he said that he looked so cute and very charming while doing it, everything he can't forget and in just one word it crushed like a can..

Maybe that made him to come back to reality again, this is today not before and when i say before there's no space between Chanyeol and Baekhyun but when i say today everything is space..

But oh! There you could see on the right! There is Chanyeol's name in between Kai and D.O! Isn't it amazing?!..

He felt so stupid, he wants to cry..

His giant wanted his explanation on what he have done earlier at their shoot, when he reacted to some things with overly exaggerated laugh that used to be Chanyeol's doing, just a little stare and you can notice some fakeness, when he leaned over that table or thing infront of them while laughing, representing how he think that it's really funny but the truth is it's not, when he slightly played with his fingers when he and awkwardly laugh a little, when he became much silent than before, sure he teased some of their member especially D.O and Suho but he know if he is on his right condition he will tease nonstop and Chanyeol knew it but he know too that he forgot.. He knows he too should forget, live and have fun but he knows he can't, not with his giant..

 

"I know.."


Baekhyun answered smiling slightly


"..and there's nothing to explain"

 

For Chanyeol saying that he don't understand it is really the truth.. He's not a fool but everything shuts down when your messed up and your mind is full of ramdom things..

Lying is not really his style, it makes me feel guilty especially when it is lying on Baekhyun, it makes the guilt five times stronger and he wants to apologize immediately like he used to do but stupid pride is not a good thing to be with especially when your on your bad mood..

Chanyeol just want his explanation, his explanation on Baekhyun's act earlier, they should not talk if he didn't act like that, what will the fans will say if they saw it? He's is Chanyeol! He's the happy virus! Not Baekhyun! He should be the one fooling around too much not Baekhyun! Baekhyun should just tease and be the eyeliner prince like a diva he is and he, Chanyeol, should react and they will laugh together, fool together, trick each other, tease each other, i will protect him because he's so small and very fragile like a princess, my eyeliner prince..

But it's before, everything is not the way it used to be.. 

 

"Yes there is! Why should you act that way?!"

 

Baekhyun wants to be pissed off, he wants to get mad but he can't, he knows on himself that he can't, the same with his reason on Chanyeol's question on him.. He can't just say that 'because i wanted to get your attention even for just a minute! And please ing stop touching Kai and Sehun and stop complimenting other members with that pretty mouth of yours!!! JUST STOP FLIRTING WITH KYUNGSOO!!!'.. It pissed Baekhyun off, he wanted to cry hard and hit Chanyeol hard on that time so he would feel the pain felt that time, it's really hurts seeing your giant being like that with everyone because it's all used to be on you, it is all yours..

But then you remember he is not your giant anymore, eveything feels like a dream, a wonderful dream, a dream that used to make him happy but now it was making him cry but now there is no giant who will comfort him and erase those tears because he is the one who's making it flow..

 

"This is nonsense Park"

 

Chanyeol really don't hate his surname, one because it is his crush surname too, shes Sandara Park, second it is because his surname duh? There is nothing wrong with it but the fact that Baekhyun said it, he wants to ended it, their nonsense talk, Chanyeol would not deny it that their talk is really getting nowhere because Chanyeol knows Baekhyun will not going to explain really, Chanyeol knows even from the start when Baekhyun starts to acting like he don't know anything, Chanyeol knew and it used to make him see Baekhyun so stubbornly cute, He knows thats past tense is not the right to it because even now he knows when he is on the right track now, he knows his Bacon is cuter that before but then it's not really working on an angry mind..

 

"No, you are making this nonsense, what's up with this formalities? What's really on your mind?!"

 

It never comes to Baekhyun's mind to lose his voice like who would be if that's why he's here right now? He is their vocal! But this moment is different, he wants to shout, yell at everyone until his throat hurts, until he can't talk anymore, especially at this guy infront of him, until everyone got deaf but he can't, he let everything that frutrates him being shallowed hardly..

Keeping is easy for him, lying, smiling even youre sad, laughing even you felt dying slowly, he can do it, it is easy for him, that's why he wants to go on in being an actor and starts his acting career, really because he know himself that he is good at it, acting like everything is fine even if it is not but Chanyeol is really not helping, the more it goes by, the more it's hard to fake it, everything is not fine when it comes to his giant..

Not really knowing what to do because obviously talking is not a good choice but is there even a choice? Baekhyun's eye have a glimpse on Chanyeol's back and there not so far he saw , Suho staring at them with that worried eyes, Baekhyun is not really suprised on knowing that they are getting attention because while their 'talk' continues, Chanyeol's tone is getting louder, sometimes it is really not good to be deep-voice really..

Ofcourse he knew that Suho have a clue what's happening between them, he is their guardian angel, he knows everything, he saw everything from the start and even he doesn't talk Suho knows where or when to comfort him just like on their shoot earlier, Suho understands..

 

He giggled a little "why so serious Chanyeol? I just want us to cheer up especially now that our schedule is full packed, this is so not you, it is nothing"

 

Chanyeol always hates it when Baekhyun is right about him, yes this is so not him, he will not take something seriously when it comes to his Bacon, he always understand but now he really don't know and he hate himself by it, being ignorant is really not his style, he knows everything especially when it is about Baekhyun, from what he likes to eat to what he don't like, from what time he gets hungry to where he is going, from top to bottom Chanyeol knew everything about Baekhyun, heck! Even Baekhyun's sleeping habits, he even counted his yelps before he fell asleep, everything seems precious that time but not he really don't know and he is afraid to know and that's what he is lacking compared to Baekhyun, Baekhyun is fearless while he is coward, Chanyeol is so grateful because of that, he is grateful that he knows Baekhyun, his Baekon..

But everything seems just like a flash just an illusion that fades in just a blink of an eye, everything is gone..

It frustrates him, everything frustrates him, every anger get back and he even didn't notice that Kyungsoo is now on their sides, asking if everything is okay.. Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's arms with his hands making him look imidating but he doesn't care, not noticing that he grabbed Baekhyun harder than expected..

 

"Cheer up?! Do you think this is gonna make us all happy?! By acting stupid?! What do you think this place?! A playground so you can play?!"

 

Silence surrounded them almost immediately like eveything stops, Chanyeol never shout like that in his whole life especially with Baekhyun, he is suprised as everyone but he knew everything has its limit and he is one of it and this is that time but can he blame Baekhyun? Can he blame him if he himself don't know what's wrong? He himself can't understand? Maybe yes, maybe not but none of them is important right now, not now and maybe never because Baekhyun, Baekhyun felt worse, everything is messed up even him is messed up, he wants to cry but what that can do? It's just makes everyone says that you are weak and weak is not on Baekhyun's dictionary but the next words that left his mouth seems saying otherwise..

 

"I don't remember playing felt so painful Chanyeol" yes..

 

..He is fearless..
He is Baekhyun..
But he is human too..
He have feelings too..
He gets hurt too especially when it comes to the one that you treasure the most..

 

"It had been a long time but i don't remember it this painful Yeol, I-I don't.."

 

Pain exist on Baekhyun's dictionary, it is because he felt it everyday, whether he likes it or not he will feel it, it will when the reason of that pain is the one you see and get along everyday..

Numbness, he thought that also exist but it seems like it's written by a pencil only so it is easily erased and he think that's his most regretful moment..

Baekhyun felt his arms slipped from Chanyeol's hands, he can still feel the sting and effect of being grabbed on too hard and he knows that it is not good since his skin is sensitive and it might left marks, he knows that Chanyeol knew it too thats why Chanyeol is being too careful when it came from Baekhyun but he guess that Chanyeol forgot it too..

He wants to leave, Baekhyun wants to leave but before he could do that he felt something that is grabbing his arm but this time it is careful, really soft like he is a precious crystal that can be broken easily, he knew who is it, he know who's that hand is and thats make him wants to run immediately but he can't especially when the owner of that hand talk with his angelic voice..

 

"Baek.."

 

That's it, he faced him and he can see him, from his light blue polo, perfect looking skin, his dark brownish hair, that heart-shaped red lips to that big round eyes, that eyes that he can't stare for too long..

Kyungsoo, that is his name, his bestest bestfriend too along with Chanyeol and Chen..

Worry can be seen in Kyungsoo's eyes, Baekhyun can see..

He wants to smile, he wants to laugh it off and say that he is okay, he is always okay but he can't, he can't lie anymore especially with his bestfriend, his bestfriend that Chanyeol admires now..

He envy him, yes it is true, it's because even Kyungsoo just sit on the corner, Chanyeol will come and play with him, even Kyungsoo didn't do anything, Chanyeol always admires him..

He wants to hate him but he can't, in his heart he can't, he didn't do anything, in fact he don't know anything, he is his pure and innocent bestfriend..

Baekhyun is guilty, guilty for anything that comes on his mind when he saw them together, his Kyungsoo and his Chanyeol..
He is possesive, isn't he? He claimed them himself even he knows that one of them is not his anymore and one of them is the one he betrayed..

 

'I do everything at my best but why?.. He still choose you, he still love you.. What do you have that i don't? Why can't i have him back?'

 

Baekhyun wants to ask that to him, please him to say what he can do to make Chanyeol love him again, he wants answer but he couldn't have it, he could not say that, he doesn't have enough courage to ask stupidly like that especially to his bestfriend..

Kyungsoo is important to him, he treasure him even he have that unique and painful punishment whenever Baekhyun , he might sounds like a masochist but he likes it, he likes his angelic voice, his ad.orableness, his fierce side, he likes everything when it comes to his bestfriend, he is like a family to him..

That's the reason how he became a liar because he treasure them both and he can't risk their friendship because of his selfishness..

Baekhyun is hurt but seeing them hurt too makes the hurt five times painful, so it's okay if it is just him, just him for them to be happy..

 

"Oh! Soo wae? You missed me?"

 

Baekhyun asked teasingly.. Kyungsoo's worried face immediately changed into a poker face and hit Baekhyun's head, doesn't care if it hurts or not, the painful the better :P

 

"I hope that makes you wake up.. We are leaving, Kai asked what are we going to eat, i don't bother to ask his suggestion since that i know that that kid's only know is chicken.."he said

"aish that kid seriously, if he became a chicken and i am the one who will cook him, that chicken maniac.."he whispered then continue

"so i'm here to ask what do you want to eat tonight? I'm gonna cook"

 

Baekhyun smiled a little "Soo-ah~ Don't cook, arasso? You are tired too, just call for our food and let the maknae choose, Maknae SeSe knows what to do to Suho for the bill" Baekhyun said and winks and Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes

 

"I hate you, Baek"

 

"Oh i love you too, Soo~"

 

Baekhyun dodge and yes Kyungsoo throw something on him and really it's not really a good thing to throw a book.. Seeing Kyungsoo's small figure going away, Baekhyun remember something..

He remembered now why Chanyeol choose Kyungsoo because other that his great voice and looks, kyungsoo can cook and even he is always like a life threatening, he have that side, that motherly side that makes you feel like a special person, makes you feel loved, makes everything bad goes good while he can't cook, ramen is just his specialty and he just have that win-or-lose-you-are-gonna-lose-surely side, a tease, just a threatening side.. Who would want that, right?

 

'Is this what you see in him Chanyeol? Is that how he got you? Is that makes your heart flutters? Is that what you love on him the most?'

 

Baekhyun wants to ask that but he can't, he is afraid, afraid of what chanyeol might answer..

It hurts Baekhyun..

Even he understand now why, it is still painful..
It is never will be less painful, it will never fade because Baekhyun loves Chanyeol..
Bacon loves his Giant..

But Bacon's Giant doesn't feel the same now, Chanyeol is not Baekhyun's anymore because his giant had found someone he love, he loves him maybe more than he loves Bacon and that's the reality, reality that his heart cannot take because his used to be giant forgot to bring back his heart like Chanyeol forgot everything about Baekhyun..

Maybe yes.. Maybe no.. Maybe forever..

But then Chanyeol..

 

 

'Everywhere was used to be our playground Chanyeol..


We play anytime, anywhere, anything till we sleep after playing rock-paper-scissors and when we woke up, it goes on and on and on..


Other member thinks that we looked so stupid but we didn't mind because they're happy..


We were happy..


But even I am alone now, I can't promise to stop acting stupidly just like you said but i promise to do my best to make everyone happy just like before even if it is just me..


And for you Chanyeol, i hope for your happiness even it's not with me, even without me even from just afar, even the reason is not me as long as I can see you smiling like an idiot, I am happy.. 


My giant, my happy virus, my yoda--oh sorry.. The one who used to be mine, Chanyeol, Saranghae'

 

 

Saying Baekhyun is not hurt is just like saying Baekhyun hates Chanyeol..
It is completely a lie, a imperfectly perfect lie..

 

 

------------------

 

Done.. Thank you for reading ^^ (if there is someone who read this lol)

 

--MKBㅇㅅㅇ