One

One For Love

Jieun put her glasses on after tied her hair into 2 braid and smiled sarcasly“HAHA look so nerd”. “Yah Kim Jieun what took you so long?!” Yejin barked while tapping her foot impatiently. “Alright alright im done. Byyyyyyy the way,did sungjong and other oppas is ready?” Jieun walked out and look around to see if infinite was ready to go or not. “They alr in the car. You're soooooooooo damn slow! I wonder what did- no” Yejin dragged her to downstair where their oppas ready to drive them to their campus. “YAH KIM JIEUN! What took you so long- geez gross” L greeted the girls right after he saw the girls walking towards the car direction earning a glare from the youngest girl and mocks from his leader “yeah she is gross but look at your sister Myungsoo,she looks nooooooo different”. Sungjong then slapped his  hyungs' arms playfully “oh come on hyuuuuuungs~ they're cute <3” earning beams from the girls “aww sungjong our lovely frieeeeeeend” while jumping up and down, shaking their bags into the air. “Alright kids stop your bickering and lets go~” Dongwoo smirked as if he know his friends―family would praying for their dear lifes because he gonna drive them to their destination.

They stormed out from the car right on the moment they arrived and thanking god for keeping their soul stay on their body. “Wow” Hoya sarcasly pries Dongwoo while the latter just laughing histerically. “Alright oppas! This is our destination so we will get going~” Jieun waved cutely to the boys while grabbing Yejin and Sungjong right before Sungkyu examining her like as if she was got shot or burned while L doing same to Yejin. “Alright now you can go,take care of yourself and call me if you're done with classes” they said in unison make the girls burst into laugh―hardly. “Am i look like a baby?” Jieun raised an eyebrow playfully. Sungkyu ruffles her hair then chuckles,L doing the same to Yejin “well the twins was Myungsoo and Sungkyu hyung,not the the girls. They're doing anything in unison like as if they're connected” earning smack on his backhead from L and chuckles from the girls.
The girls then turned to walks to their campus but waved cutely with Sungjong to the boys before. “Sungjong! Jieun! Yejin!” Ravi called out while walking―more like running towards the girls and Sungjong with Hongbin and Hyuk, “morning~” and the latters answered with waves―cute waves.
“Morning boys” Jieun giggles while holding onto Yejin's arm.
The girls went to their homeroom as the boys went to their own homeroom―Ravi with Hongbin and Sungjong with Hyuk. The girls walking―more like half running half jumping hand in hand while singing their favorite song softly to their locker before a group of girls stop their way “some ppl in the good mood i guess” Im Nana roared with her minions giggling devilly. “What do you want?” Jieun asked coldly but then pretend as if she is scared while Yejin holding back her laugh hardly. “Nah you know,we saw you talking to vixx earlier. Didnt i told you nerds to stay away from vixx?! Are you deaf?!” Nana shouting while grabbing Yejin's ponytail braid making Yejin kyaa―rather surprised than hurt “dont touch her!” Jieun barked trying to heard as shaking then After School started to bullies physically them but they never get bruises instead AS hurt themselves until all classes done.
After classes, “Oppa~ we're done with classes but we want to hang out with vixx oppas,pleaseeeeeeee” Jieun pleaded on the phone to hang out with her and Yejin's other fav oppas but only got answered “stay there” from Sungkyu. L and Sungkyu arrvied right after Sungkyu hung up from Jieun with their Ducaties along with VIXX with their car. “Hyung!” N greeted Sungkyu the moment he stepped out from the car then smiled to the younger ones―making Yejin blushed like a madwoman. “Kids,you know we having a little party with the girls rite? And! Where the hell is your car Kim Wonshik?!” N asked―glared to Ravi making Ravi running back to campus' parking lot and back to the gates with his car “i forgot i have my car hehe” Ravi rubbed the steering wheel sheepishly. “Shall we go?” Hongbin asked Jieun while grabbing her hand and she nodded eagerly, “leggo~” whilst Yejin standing there,awkward and shy beside N and got noticed by L and he smirked “well see you later dongsaeng. Call me when the party was over~” he kissed her forehead lovingly and linked Yejin's arm to N,while N just grinned, “dont you want to come along,infinite?” Sungkyu laughed “we want but we have something to do.. Well you know haha” earning a deathly glare from his sister “great you're going without us,not fun. Dont get bruises or else....... You know” “oppas you know we will hunt them their death if you get bruises,rite?” Yejin added while glaring at L. “Brr im shivering by your glares kids. Yeah we know,but dont you remember what are weeeeee? We are the ‘Seoul Most Scary Gangster’~~~~~~~~~ dont worry” L ruffles Yejin's hair earning a childish giggles from her.
After that,Jieun and Yejin drove to VIXX's house and enjoying the little party that N make because Leo was succeed to get his drive license while MyungGyu drove to their destination to do their ‘activity’.

^vixx's house: party^
Ken and Leo greeted the girls the moment they stepped out from Ravi's car “JIEUUUUUUN YEJIIIIIN” “hey girls” “and you didnt greet your lovely leader here kids?” N butted in while crossing his arms. “JAEHWANNIE OPPAAAAAAAA TAEKWOONNIE OPPAAAAAAA” ignoring N, Jieun running towards them and tackles them into tight hug “lousy girl as always. Hey oppas” Yejin walking towards them and joining the group hug “well unnie just jealous because im the youngest and everyone loves me dearlyyyyyyy” Jieun dances some random not-cute-dance earning glare from the older.
“Alright get in and lets start the little party before we got bored” N pushes the lousy girl―Jieun inside the house while Yejin and vixx followed behind. N brought out all foods snacks and drinks “jjan! Enjoy the party but before that,give some speech Jung Taekwoonnieeeeeeeee”       “Thank you” was the one came out from Leo make everyone except N burst into laugh “yah. Just that? Just thank you?! Jaehwan! Show him what speech it is” “ahaha ani. I dont wanna. This is Taekwoon hyung's party so yeah that was the speech” Ken laughing while wiping his tears “hyung just let it go. Its Taekwoon hyung after all” Ravi butted in while holding onto Hongbin who shed tears―just like Ken. “Ish Taekwoonnie oppaaaaaa say mooooreeeee” Jieun laughing and stomped her feet beside Yejin who still laughing “ah my tummy hurt”. Hyuk patted his hyung's shoulder “just start the party before another thank you came out” make everyone burst into laugh again and earning glares from the oldest. “Ok ok stop. Lets start the party. Taekwoonnie hyung” Hongbin walks to in front of all and put hands―surrender to stop laughing and glaring each other. “Hmm lets eat. Enjoy the party girls” “we will” the girls screamed happiness in unison. They starting to chat and eat except Hongbin and Yejin who doing nothing,just staring their crush,Yejin sometimes blushed when N caught her staring at him and smiled,Hongbin bit his lip―holding his urge to hugs Jieun whenever that girl laugh or just giggle then he felt a hand on his shoulder “you should tell her oppa,like what if our classmates found out she is the Ji that everyone adores yet afraid of. You would lose chance” Yejin smiled and nodded to Jieun's seat. Hongbin sigh and shrugged “i dont know Yejin-ah. I- I afraid i would ruined our friendship if i confess her. I dont want it…” Yejin was about to say something but cut off by Hongbin's another sigh, “not because i dont want to separated from her. I seriously dont want ruining the friendship between infinite and vixx and you also her. Infinite is vixx's hyungs,vixx was infinite's right hand ppl. We are family.” “And because we are family i bet Sungkyu hyung will gladly accept you as his sister's lover. Trust me Kongie.” N patted his shoulder and standing beside Yejin―who turning red all over. Dont know how but Jieun noticed the 3 was talking about her and Yejin's red face, “boo! What are you talking aaaand why unnie became all red like this?” she wiggles her eyebrows while nudging Yejin. “Huh? Nothing. Err… im going to eat!” With that Yejin run away from her. “Oppas you should eat too,this is your family party” Jieun smiled softly to Hongbin and N make Hongbin run away without word becase he was about to explode earning hysteric laugh from the older boy make Jieun raised an eyebrow confused “why not we eat together Jieunnie?” N stopped laughing and smiled. Jieun nodded eagerly and dragged N along to the others who chat happily.