Day 1: how we met...

A week With Lee Joon

" yay! finally we reached our 7 days home! whew! " both my friends jumped onto their beds while talking. " see you at 7pm guys! " I said while dragging my luggage out of their room and went to my room which is beside theirs. yep, Im not that close with them since they are jealous of me having such a big house, having such a big car, living in luxury, but im not that proud you know.... :(

 

After having a quick shower since my stomach is growling for food, I decided to go for a quick bite at the cafe opposite of this hotel, which I have set my eyes on after I opened my big, big window's curtain. Skipping towards the lift, I bumped into my 2 friends at the corridor. " hey _____, Where are you heading? we are going to the mall opposite to shop before dinner, care to join us?" one of my friends asked. "sorry... im tired... I just wanna take a quick bite and come back for a rest before dinner... " I replied since Im really tired and caught a cold earlier on at my country. " okay, rest well after that! we will drop by later! " my friends said.

 

"Erm.... a cup of latte and a piece of strawberry shortcake please." I said hungrily to the person at the counter. After I have gotten my food, I sat quietly at one of the table at the corner and finish up my food. Its really great, trust me, I even ordered a second time..... "^^ Ahhhh after a hearty meal, I went strolling, without walking away too far from my hotel as this is my first time visiting Korea.

"ouch! " I almost bounce away from the person I have bumped into.... "u-um... s-sooryyy.... are you okay?" i asked the guy that I have bumped into. he is weird, since its summer and he wore black long sleeved shirt, black long pants , black scarf, black beanie, black sunglasses, and a mask. "woah, wearing like this in summer.... what if he got heat ? :O " i thought. for the past 3 seconds there's akward silence between us. "oii!! there he is!!" some random guy from behind about 4 shops away from us came running towards us.  

 

Just when i turn back and was about to ask the guy what on earth is happening, he grab my hand and run towards the back alley that is on the left. Confused, I decide to trust this guy and run faster instead of getting pulled more tightly. Finally, we stopped, with the guys from behind missing..... I guess the coast is clear, phew. after both of us catch our breath for about 10 seconds, he removed his sunglasses and mask.

 

"Im sorry for pulling you suddenly." he bows. "it-its alright..." I replied, and unknowingly, am staring at his beautiful face... "omg!! i can't believe it!! he's so familiar... like the kpop group member.... e-erm which group is it again??!!" i thought. "I am Lee Joon, from MBLAQ, nice to meet you" he said before winking. "erm... im _____ , nice to meet you.... im one of your f-fan...." I replied shyly... omg!! im totally melting~~  "You're a foreigner right? " he asked. "yup! korea is very nice!!  ^//o//^ " i replied. "Im sorry, but can I stay at your place for a week? ill explain..." he asked desperately and sadly   . "umm... are those chasing you bad guys...? :OOO" i asked to confirmed. " yeah, they are the minions of a reporter, the reporter is a weird guy, he wanted our CEO to accept his offer of 100k for taking pictures of us for 2 weeks 24/7 if not we will have our company in big trouble. so to prevent that, we decide to hide, and 5 of us went different ways for 2 week, just before our new album release." Lee Joon said.  "that guy is so bad! does he wants to create more scandal in what you do in your private time? >:O " i said angrily.

 

so, i decided to let him stay in my hotel room for a week, yep, only for a week :(( since I need to go back to my country afterwards :(( . "Ahhh~~ your bed is so comfortable~~ " he lies on my bed that has been rummaged as i lied on it earlier on before i go for quick shower.  "hehehe.... Lee Joon-sshi, would you like to go for a quick shower?" i asked him. " sure, why not, and you can call me joonie ;) " he replied. i blushed once again... and try saying it . "joon-joonie >///< " "good :)) " he said and pats me on the head and went into the bathroom.  "joonie.... umm do you want me to get you new clothes? I can rush to the shop and buy it.. oh and our dinner!" i asked him after i knocked on the door. the door suddenly opened and he peaked and say " sure, take your time :) " he replied. and so, I rush out to get his clothes and our dinner... 

 

"Hello? guys? sorry i can't have dinner tonight with you guys, something corrupted, I will come and talk to you guys tomorrow morning okay? bye! " i called my friends and said while rushing to the clothes store. " good evening ma'am, anything would you like? " one of the workers apporoach me and said. "umm... this and this please, " I passed to the worker 1 tank top , t-shirt and 2 shorts. afterwards, I bought jjajangmyun and juice for our dinner.  "hmmm he should love this.... " i smiled and rush back to the hotel. 

 

I opened the door and saw that the bathroom's door is opened... hmmm where is he? I walked further... "ah! he is sleeping on my bed... ?! O///O omg! "   .. I sat on the bed next to his, and stare at him... " wow, even he sleeps he is beautiful " :O unknowingly, i reached out my arm and brushed past his hair my heart thumped >///<  suddenly, he opened his eyes and grab the hand that i used to touch his hair O.O "uh oh ... he spotted it... " i thought he pull me nearer, I frozed after he woke up.... wait.... did he just pecked me on th-the cheek?!!!  omggg im in heaven now...?!"  <<<< i remembered him doing this before pulled me in and he pecked me....>////<  " Welcome back, I slept since its too cold in the bathroom... " he told me. "ah, joonie, he-here's your clothes.." im still recovering from the shock... after he changed his clothes, we settled down and eat the jjajangmyun :D and afterwards we chatted... Afterwards, he volunteered to greet my friends and do some shopping for tomorrow and get things that we need to use. 

 

"annyeonghaseyo, Im Lee Joon from MBLAQ, nice to meet you, _____'s friends. :)" he said to my friends after they opened the door. "omg!! am I dreaming?! our dear _____ actually have a boyfriend in korea in just 1 day?!!! :OOO " my friends exclaimed. "n-noo, we're not dating..." I explained, hoping they don't misunderstand... "Just go out on a date already! " one of my friends pushed me out of the room and say "have fun! " and joonie replied "we will :)" and im there standing like o.o..... okay... whuuuttt me and an idol?! impossible....

 

"we need to get this!" he grabbed 2 packs of banana milk and some bread, toothbrush, toothpaste,the  and some other things... hmmm it was fun :) when we reached the hotel room and prepared for bed, i saw him staring at me.... | //// | ....okay, its hard to maintain a normal heartbeat with such a hot guy staring and smiling at you.... "Goodnight joonie, it was nice to meet you :)," i said to him , " thanks for letting me to stay even I am a guy and sorry for all the trouble caused... " he replied me... hoping him not to feel guily, I said: " joonie, bring me out to a tourist attraction tomorrow to repay me okay? :) " and he agreed happily! at least I hope all of these ain't a dream... yep totally, its not a dream... after I closed my eyes I felt a warm lips touching my forehead.....     " good night.... "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry if there's typo, pic credit to their rightful owner :D oh and its my first time doing this :)