Unripped

Diary of an apple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter one

...


 


 

                    A long life shyness, curse that made me mute, out of words and unable to talk. Unable to say what I want, to confess and most importantly talk with the people I wanted to make friends with.

                   As I crossed the street with its bony fingers attached to my white and clean nape, I lowered my head in despair.Feeling his nails scratching the flesh, letting it drip with boiling blood for I wasn't an alien with cold liquid in my veins and big round eyes, I saw the couples walking hand in hand, happily smiling to the subway.I thought for a second, I imagined for a minute, that one day I will be the same.A perfect picture along a pretty boy that has to only smile for me, to melt away and far away my stunned heart.

                  He will be smart, kind, with good manners, a good boy, that is agressive when he has to be, cool and ferocious. His kiss will bring me happiness on every winter cold, drying my body essence away like a incubus and letting me breathless with every tongue fight.I would want to feel his chest warmth along with his accelerate beating of his heart, that will enchate my ears and make my bosom hype up with a nostalgic feeling of joyfulness.

                  His big arms, solid biceps would be wraped around my tiny body and tighten their grip every time a cold breeze will walk on, by our figures in the picture.Deep voice, sensual pants and cute giggle sounds, all of them would be perfect, just... They do not exist.Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter