Is This A Nightmare?

I Don't Believe You (hiatus)

"I believe you now SooMin....."
"Yeah! *high five Min-Yung* nice work Min-Yung you did pretty good. And when you turned off the lights that kinda scared me haha."
"Thanks and sorry I sometimes like to do that haha."
"Ok so Hongbin, Hyuk this is Min-Yung, Min-Yung this is Hyuk and Hongbin."
"Hello Min-Yung SooMin told me 'all' about you~"
"Hello Hongbin nice to meet you."
"Um hello Min-Yung nice to meet you..."
"Nice to meet you too Hyuk and you don't have to be afraid of me ok?"
Hyuk nodded until he felt sick again and threw up in the bucket, but he threw up a little bit of blood.
"Oh god Hyuk are you ok like do you feel different or weird."
"Well...I feel so weak and...I feel a little bit dizzy when I just threw up blood..."
"Min-Yung can you help us out about this *whisper into Min-Yung ears* he might even die from this..."
"Hey why are you whispering?"
"Nothing Hyukkie don't worry...so can you?"
"Yeah but it's gonna be hard to find the stuff he needs to drink..."
"So what he needs?"
"Well you need that little girl piece of hair, a tooth, a eyeball-"
"Wait wait wait an eyeball that's gonna be hard to find."
"I know but that's the only thing to help Hyuk... You might find a corpse in the grave yard so that's not so hard maybe... So let me finish..."
"No wait one more thing the little girl hair how the hell am I gonna get that?"
"Well you can play a game with her and if you win you can ask for her hair or to un curse Hyuk."
"Ok that's a good idea and you can go on."
"Ok so it was a piece of hair, a tooth, an eyeball, and a tongue which you can also find at the grave yard."
"Ok ok the only thing that I might die from is with the little girl but I'm gonna try thanks Min-Yung."
"Yeah no problem anyways gotta go bye guys!"
"Bye Min-Yung!" They all said
Min-Yung disappear and SooMin was thinking about the things she needs to find... But the little piece of hair from the little girl is gonna get hard she might even die if she lose or something like that.
"Well guys I guess we have to go to sleep it's only 2:59 am now...so Hyuk me and Hongbin are gonna sleep here with you to make sure your ok."
"Ok thanks guys..."
"Well goodnight Hyuk and SooMin *yawns* see you in the morning."
"Goodnight!~"

SooMin wakes up and she sees that it's still dark. When she looked at the clock it's says 3am which was weird because they went to sleep almost at that time, she keeps looking at the clock to see if it changes but it didn't it stayed at the number 3. She felt something weird she got up and see if Hyuk and Hongbin was there... But their not, she ran to the bathroom they was not their, she went to N's and Ravi's room but they was also not there as well as N and Ravi, next she went to Ken's and Hyuk room they was not there neither same thing with Ken and Hyuk, now it was Leo's and Hongbin's room and they was also not there as well as Leo. SooMin went crazy looking for them until she heard a voice right behind her.
"SooMin...why didn't you tell us...about your secret...it's your fault that Hyuk is sick..."
SooMin turned around and saw N but something felt off about N. SooMin felt the light switch she turned it on and see N was bleeding everywhere and he had cuts and marks everywhere.
"N...w-what happened to you...."
"It's your fault we are like this....princess..."
SooMin turned to her left and sees Ken with scratches in his face.
"No....no I-I didn't do anything I-I was trying not to hurt you guys..."
"You did hurt us SooMin..."
SooMin saw a someone behind N and it was Leo, he also has the marks and scratches.
"Why...why didn't you tell us..."
".....Ravi... No...no...this isn't happening...no this is not real...it can't-"
"It is real and you hurt us all SooMin..."
"No... Not you too...Hongbin"
"You hurt us all SooMin... It's your fault for not telling us...until you decided to tell half of us now..."
"No Hyuk...I was scared... This isn't real it can't be... It can't..."
SooMin looked at the guys she got even more scared, when she looked at the guys she sees that they have those cross or X's in their eyes like in their MV VooDooDoll and the same outfits. But they look even more scarier then the MV, SooMin couldn't believe her eyes of what she's seeing right now.
"See SooMin it's your fault...we are dying because of you...but she told us to kill you so we won't have to die..."
"Wait Ravi who's 'she' what are you talking about?..."
"Oh don't worry princess *hugs SooMin tight* it will all be all over soon..."
The rest of VIXX gather around her and hold her down on the floor so she won't escape from their grip, while they hold her down Hongbin got up went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.
"Now don't worry this won't hurt at all once you die we can go back to normal but you won't be here with us..."
"NO! GUYS PLEASE STOP DONT DO THIS.....please don't do this to me *cries* please...don't..."
"Too late now SooMin we can finally be free from hell thanks to you..."
"Please don't do this Ravi please let me go..."
"...How about we just beat her up first..."
"Great idea Leo first we beat her up then kill her... First we got to tired her up..."
"No....please...Ken don't..."
Hyuk grabbed the rope and tied SooMin up, while they tied her up N found a whip so he got an idea.
"He guys look what I found!"
"Oh my... We can whip her too come on guys...but wait we should burn if she is going to beg us to let her go...any ideas to burn ?" Ken asked
"Alcohol..."
"Wow you know a lot of things Leo..."
Ken went to the bathroom and got the alcohol. When he came back he pull SooMin's hair, force opened and pour alcohol in and forced her to swallow it. Which burns SooMin's throat so badly but she can only scream but she can not talk because it burns like hell.
"Gluck!...Ack! *cough* *cough* ahh!! *cough*"
"Great job Ken now shall we..."
"We shall, N you go first."
N grabbed the whip but first he ripped off her shirt and when he raise the whip SooMin tried to tell them to stop but she can't if she talks will hurt even more. N was whipping her in her back and blood was everywhere SooMin was screaming like crazy but what made it worse was when she screams it burns.
"AHHHHHH!!! *cough* ahhhh!..."
"Feel the pain don't you SooMin? Hahahahahaha!"
"P...p...pl...ease....s...stop....N..."
"Hahaha Leo your next."
Leo grabbed the whip and started to whip her hard since he is more stronger.
"S....s...stop..........AHHHHHHHH!!!! *cough* *cough* *cough*"
"...Why would we..."
"Leo...p...pl...ease don't."
"Leo don't listen to her just keep on whipping her!" Ravi yelled

2 hours well maybe 2 hours SooMin doesn't know because the time stopped but each and everyone whipped SooMin and blood was everywhere, and you can see SooMin's guts or you can say meat was showing from her back. And they even punched her in the face which now she can't see from her right eye.
"Now should we kill her now N!~"
"Sure Hongbin get the knife ready!~"
"Ok I got the knife so can you guys hold her tight for now."
"Ok now hurry Hongbin just kill her."
"Ok bye SooMin see you in Hell hahaha!"

SooMin was so weak she couldn't say noting but it was too late Hongbin stabbed her in her stomach and head, and now VIXX was happy she died, now they can live in peace without her....

 

I don't know what I was doing with this chapter oh boy....