Tiffany's Prov.

♥ First Love, Love Forever ♥

Dear Diary,

      It was my first day in a new school at Beverly Hill Sunshine High. So it started like an ordinary day, as always whenever I go to school like I wake up, shower, and wear the latest new outfit; Gucci black skinnies, pink Vans, a pink Iceberg tee-shirt, pink rocker Vans belt, and my black Marc Jacob tote. Then I go down for breakfast and today Alice made eggs, bacon, and the best chocolate chip pancake.

         My parents were already eating and finishing up. After, they were done they wanted for me to finish cause I’m guessing they need to tell me something.

         “Tiffany, honey we got some great news for you, you won’t be riding in the limo anymore.” I protested, “How’s that great news? Then what will I be riding in?” “Sweetie, we bought you a new car, the newest Mercedes Benz, that didn’t even come out yet, a black one, remember you got your license?” answered my dad. “A WHAT!” I practically screamed. “Mercedes Benz! The one I’ve always wanted this is like, so totally cool, dad mom thanks so much, I got to get to school now, buh bye.” I kissed them good-bye.

           When, entering the school’s parking lot, a lot of students were walking into the school but when they saw my car they all literally stopped, mouth hanging open and starred. The moment of feeling like a rich, spoiled girl.

            Of course, I’m a rich, spoiled girl, my dad and mom are multi- billionaires’ no kidding. They even said I have to go to public school when I’m a junior so here I am, pressing my lock button that made a cool rich noise.

            I walked passed a bunch of cool looking, pretty, and popular girls, who were just looking at me up and down and a few saying, “Damn, a new, rich girl, pshhh of course we’re better. Right!?”  A dude, who also looked popular, made a erted comment. “Yeah, girl you look y rich, want to go out with me?”

 

 Uh, ok. “Get lost boy, all you ever probably do want is to date and have with new hot girls, but dream on, someone like me, don’t need you nor like you.” Reasonable to say on your first day in a public high school. A few hot dudes laughed at the ert and said, “Epic fails, you just got TOLD by that new hot chick, duuude.” I couldn’t help it by smiling a secret smile.

        When I got into the school lots of people were looking at me, some even smile and what can I do but just smile back.

        One girl was running and nearly bumped into me but lucky I moved in time, but when I looked back she bumped into a blonde dude instead, he was holding a stack of paper but dropped it when she ran into him, the girl didn’t bother looking back nor saying sorry she just kept on going. For some reason I just went over there and helped him.

    “Oh, thank you…, hey you look new,” he told me.

    “You’re welcome, yes I’m new, and do you know where the office is?” My voice sounded like a different language.

    “Cool accent, oh I’m going there, want to come along, you’re going the wrong way, it’s that way,” he pointed.

   “Ok, ha-ha.”

  “So, are you from France or something?”

  “Uhm, no but I went to school there all my life by the way what’s your name, I didn’t catch it at first.”

        God, so lame, wonder if I sound like a dork.

  “Oh, oh silly me, I didn’t even introduce myself, well my name is Daniel Kim, what’s yours?”

  “Nice to meet you Daniel, my name is Tiffany Park.”

        The he said something stalkerish.

  “Hey, your name sounds familiar by any chances are you Tom and Sara Park daughter, the multi- billionaires’?”

  “Er, yes, uhm how do you even know?” I asked.

  “Oh, I’m not a stalker or anything, but your family is the riches people and you guys are famous, so I’m pretty sure EVERYONE knows who you guys.”

         Wow, I’m so dumb.

        We reached the office by then. He handed the front lady the papers and introduced me to her. Wow.

 

  “This is Tiffany Park, she’s new and has to get her class schedule.”

            I wonder why she has this really sweet voice, she doesn’t look sweet OR nice.

  “Why thank you Daniel for the flyers, hello there Tiffany Park nice to finally meet you, I’ve meet your mother, nice young woman, here’s your schedule your mom picked it for you, if you don’t like it come back and change it, here’s the map of the school, this paper, you’ll need all your teachers to sign it, and at the end of the day bring the paper back , also I’ll have your locker ready, so do you have any questions?” I shook my head and thanked her.

             Whoa, damn SEVEN periods.

             When Daniel and I got out he asked if he could see my classes, I handed it to him, looking at him curiously, ooo let me just say he looks hella cute, but somehow I didn’t catch his cuteness in the beginning.

                                        Homeroom- Ms. Lacy                                15 min                       

                                       1stTrigonometry- Mr. Lenmen                     50 min

                                       2ndU.S History- Mr. Maxwell                       50 min

                                       3rdPhysics- Mr. Lambchop                         50 min

                                                    Lunch                                            30 min

                                        4thThird Year French- Mr. Blackman        50 min                    

                                        5thCheerleading- Ms. Sassy                     50 min

                                        6thShakespeare LA- Mr. Hummers          50 min

                                        7thT.A. (Office) - Mr. LamHa                    50 min

                 Really? Most of my teachers have to be men. At least I have CHEERLEADING, I’m a pro at it, been getting it in private school seen the 7thgrade. I wonder if the girls here are good, will I get to be captain. I doubt.

                 After, Daniel was done scanning the paper he shercked, “Oh my god, we have all the same classes! This is so cool, we could walk together and you won’t need the map, oh yeah except, I don’t have cheerleading, just regular P.E.”

                 Ok…? Odd. BUT ooo I have all classes with THIS CUTE, HOT, Y, BLONDE DUDE! YaY! =)

   “OMG! Really, that’s so cool, hey how much time left do we have until class starts?” Still smiling he took out his iPhone and answered, “Four more minutes, got to get going, unless you want detention on your first day here.” “Ooo, ok, what’s Homeroom by the way?” He just laughs. What’s so funny about not knowing something? Like really? If this boy here keeps making me piss about joke I swear I can’t handle such matter with him. I guess he saw that I looked pretty mad, so he stopped. “Uh, yeah, it’s a 15 minutes class, that where you get all notice letters.” I see.

             Walking into the class there were lots of people I recognized from the parking lot, a few snickered, “Pshhh, new rich girl alert, eww, who does she think she is hangout with Daniel obviously she doesn’t know who the hell he is, seen he the most popular one I guessing he trying to be nice to that new FRENCH girl, I mean she not even HOT, or PERTTY.” I didn’t hear the little mumbling part BUT these girls better watch their mouths or else I will not be responsible for my actions, like really who messes with the riches girl, only s, es, and hoes, urghh, ANNOYING! I will sue their asses off, mess with me, they better watch their backs. AND what the I'm not FRENCH! Just cause I went to school there? WOW!

            By the time Daniel and I were in front of the teacher I didn’t speak up so I don’t even know why but he spoke up first again.

   “Ms. Lacy, you have a new student, she’s Tiffany Park, and well I think you already knew that.”

          She stuck her hand out and smiled, I shook it and she said, “Why of course Daniel, nice to meet you Tiffany and how are you today?”

   “I’m fine, nice to meet you too, and uhm may I sit by Daniel seen we met already?”

   “Of course you may, but I would like you to introduce yourself to the class first.”

          Geez, I wonder is EVERY teacher will make me introduce myself, hope not. Won’t it be a long day?

   “Thanks, err, ok I’ll introduce myself.”

   “Class, we have a new student attending Sunshine High, and she’ll like to introduce herself, so no rude comments about her, stay quiet until she’s done or it will be the detention room.” Eh, nervous? Pshh, ok. In and out. “Hello everyone, I’m Tiffany Park--- I JUST GOT CUT OFF BY THE ONEAND ONLY ERTED DUDE FROM  THE PARKING LOT urgh--- he stood up and said, “Oooh, so the y rich gal name is Tiffany Park, sounds so rich, totally fits you and cool accent, eh, you look,”---HaHaHa by, oh my god.

   “JIM HO OUTTA MY FREAKEN DAMN CLASSROOM, TO THE DETENTION ROOM FOR AN HOUR DETENTION, YOU ERT! OUT NOW!!!!

       Oh , damn, this is going to be a long year. GOSH, out of all the teachers I’ve known the least I would expect is for Ms. Lacy to say such a thing I mean I thought she was nice and all, but I guess  I was wrong, than again I hardly even know her. Oh, so his name is Jim Ho, ert. After her left, Ms. Lacy phoned the detention room.

   “Sorry about that, my class has always been like this, why don’t you finish up.” Is she trying to impress me? Well no need to act Ms. Lacy we all know you’re just a teacher.

“Uhm, Yeah my name is Tiffany Park, my last school was a private school in Paris, France, well that’s all about me, do you guys have like, any questions?” Hands rose, I scanned it and picked the one in two ponytails.

   “The one with two ponytails, in the back.”

   “Hey, are you the daughter of Tom and Sara Park, the multi- billionaires’?” she asked.

                 Whoa, another stalker, ha-ha jk, another person who knows my family. Yee.

   “Uhm, yes.”

   “Cool. A celebrity in our school.”

   “The one in the blue, with glasses,” I picked.

   “Why did you all of a sudden decide to go to public school and here?” he asked.

   “Oh my god, just shut the hell up you en nerd.” A few girls mumbled.

   “Well, because my parents told me that when I’m a junior I have to go to public school and meet the real world and people, this school uhm, because it’s the top, best school in California.”

   “Oh, cool and cool accent.”

   “Gee thanks.”

                        Yay! :D THREE people said that I have a cool accent!

 

               BRRRINGGG……

 

                        OH! Aww, I didn’t even get to sit at my new seat next to Daniel, I don’t even know where his seat is at.

   “Gee, wiz so much people like your accent, I wish I have an accent too, ha-ha.”

   “Ha-ha, I guess so, but to me all of you guys have accents too.”

   “So, will all the teachers make me introduce myself?” I asked.

   “Nope, only Homeroom does, just give the teacher the paper,” he answered.

                        So I did. I took a seat next to Daniel in math. The class was doing some math that I already aced, which is boringgg, but I still took notes.

 

Suddenly, a note from someone, landed on my desk. Wonder what it is?

    -Hey dis is so gay do u even noe wat he’s talkin bout? – Daniel

       Ooh.

   ME: Ahaha true, it’s actually boring not gay, it’s just math, uhm yeah I do know what he’s talking about, back at my old school I already aced this test. J

      Back so soon, he writes fast! And nice!

    Daniel: omygod really? Hey dat’s cool it’s lik so east 4 u, anyways can we text it’s faster and so we won’t get caught. Wat’s Ur #? 

      Texty boy but yeah I agree IT”S FASTER. Is he trying to get my seven digits?

   ME: HaHaHa =) sure it’s 212-2121, what’s yours?

     OMG! My phone vibrated, wonder when will I get use to things vibrating.

   Danny: COOL it’s 553-8495 ;)

    Cool text name ‘Danny’ hahahahaha.

   ME: (PrincessTiffany): You have a cool text name “Danny” ha-ha. ;)

    Damn, just as fast as he writes he texts FAST too. OMGeey he ghetto talks, ha-ha maybe that’s why he’s fast.

   Danny: Ditto “PrincessTiffany” y’s dat?

   PrincessTiffany: Because I’m a rich girl, so I’m a princess, my parents call me that anyways.

   Danny: COOL :)

   PrincessTiffany: I can’t believe you don’t pay attention in class.

   Danny: Because I noe dis as well haha.

 

            BRRRINGGG…..

  “You’re a fast texter ‘PrincessTiffany’,” Daniel said smiling.

   “Ha-ha, it’s just a keyboard.”

     During the NEXT two classes we were “TEXTING” because we both knew all the stuff, they were teaching.

          Lunch soon came; I bought a roll, salad, and diet coke. Daniel led me to the ‘in-crowd’ table, that’s when it hit, during homeroom those es were saying something about Daniel being one of the popular kids, cute, hot, y, football players not to mention a jock, it’s pretty obvious because he’s so tall and blonde, geez I wish I could back out, I don’t want to become one of those cheerleading es, s, or hoes.

   “Hey you guys meet Tiffany Park she’s new and will be sitting with us,” he told them.

            Everyone said things like, “Hey Tiff.”, “You’re one hot chick.”, “and you look duh y hot, girl.”, “Hey Daniel where’d you find this hot chick.”…… On and on, urghhh, is it always about the looks, when is it about for who they are.

   I made it simple by saying, “Hello nice to meet you all and thanks for letting me join.”

   “No problem, hot chicks are always welcomed.” Okkk…..? We took the corner seats.

   “Are you scared of them? They ALL love checking out HOT GIRLS like you, if you feel uncomfortable you can speak up, they don’t take it personally, ok,” he told me.

   “Sure thing, no I’m not scared of them, phahaha you know, I have the guts to speak up.”

   “Oh I see, alright then.”

             We both ate and talked about ourselves and sports.

             When the bell rang, we got to class and texted.

             Then it was time for cheerleading, I knew where the locker was, but Daniel still walked me over there. The coach welcomed me and asked if I had money to buy my cheerleading uniform. After buying and changing into it she told me to do my old cheerleading route but without the cheers. I did my pom-pom shake, split, forward and backward handsprings, and cartwheel when I was done everyone was staring at me, I think it meant I did a great job. Yeah go girl! Then the coach told me, “Whoa how did you do those? You did a fabulous job, well done Park.” OMG! I did a FABULOUS JOB! Go girl!

   So I replied by saying, “Uhm I did these cheerleading moves back at my old school, why? You guys don’t do these? Oh yeah, but then again you might not because my old school was in France, ha-ha.”

               Then all of a sudden everyone was like, “Make her captain she the ONLY person that can do those forward and backward handspring, and brave enough to do it!”

   So the coach asked, “Who wants Tiffany to be captain?” Literally EVERYONE raised their hands, the coach was like, “Are you sure Abby because you’re captain.” This girl who had jet- black with tons of makeup on was like, “Yeah, because obviously she is wayyy better than us and we have a better chance of winning so yeah.”  

The coach made me captain. “Ok then, everyone attention, Tiffany Park is our new captain, you guys have to listen to her ok!” Everyone replied, “OK!!!” The coach added, “Will all you girls teach her our route and cheers and Tiffany you can squeeze in those handsprings, now begin girls.”

              Oh my gosh! I’m captain! And I thought I wouldn’t, that what pays the price when you can do stuff better than anyone. The cheer goes like this:

                                                      “We the Sunshine High girls’”

                                                      “We shine the day”

                                                      “Shake those pom-poms”

                                                      “Shake those pom-poms”

                                                     “Shake those pom-poms”

                                                     “In the air”

                                                     “We’re rock stars”

                                                    “We rock the world”

                                                   “Because we’re the Sunshine High girls”

                                                   “Born rich, in Beverly Hills like superstarsss”

           Wow? Ok?! The cheer is pretty short so then 5th period was over, I showered and changed back into my clothes. When I got out I nearly bumped into Daniel who was waiting for me. During the last two periods we texted and webbed. After school I gave the paper to the front lady, she then took me to the locker hall, I bought two pink locks from her and I GOT TWO LOCKERS they’re PINK TOO! YaY! I think my parents told them to do that, but when I opened it was empty, well it’s suppose too, oh well I’ll bring my stuff tomorrow, anyways Daniel was there with me and his eyes were opened SUPER big then he said, “I knew we’re going to have a beauty queen in the school once I saw them painting those two lockers pink, next to mines.” OMG! My locker is next to his to his as well, geez aren’t we connected hehe. :)

   “Really, yours is this one,” I said pointing to the one next to mines.

   “Yeah.”

   “Cool ha-ha.”

           After that we walked out, to go home.

          When we got to the parking lot we splitted and he told me tomorrow to wait at the front entrance. When I got to my car a bunch of guys were surrounding it they were like, “Hey you’re one hot, y chick.”, “Can I get a kiss and an autograph?” Urgh erts I yelled at them, “NO! And get away from my car, if there’s a scratch you’ll all pay!” But they wouldn’t listen they all just said, “Ha-ha as if.” So they leave me no chose, I see, I speed-dialed my sectary guards, as fast as they came the group cleared. Boy that’s what I’m happy about being so rich you have people doing things for you so quickly.

                    When I got home I ate two of Alice’s baked cookies yummy. While walking upstairs, I bumped into my mom and dad, I nearly fell back but my dad caught my arms and advised me, “Whoa Tiff be careful, anyways how was school?” My mom added, “Yeah?” 

   “Great I met this nice boy.” Both of them raised their eyebrows, my dad then answered, “Really, that’s nice anyway me and your mom should get going.” HUH? “Where are you guys going?”

   “Oh just out honeymoon.” Oh no wonder they are dressed up. “Oh, ok have fun then.”

                         I went to my room, to change for shopping, I grabbed my bag and told two maids and a guard to come along. I don’t bring them for nothing, once I got to the Beverly Hills mall I started buy hella things like: All color Gucci sunglasses, Marc Jacob tote bags, Burberry bags, designer clothes, Victoria Secret undergarment, Aeropostale and Abercrombie skinny jeans, booty shorts, micromini skirts, totes, all color shirts, Iceberg tee-shirts, Nikes, Vans, Uggs boots, high heels, mini dresses… plus etc.

                         While exiting the mall some girls from school, had a few shopping bags looked at me, with all those bags carried my maids and guard, ‘Shopping addict’ they probably were thinking. I just walked passed them, walking like a model because WHO DO THESE GIRLS THINK THEY ARE obviously they can’t really afford things at this mall, well a few, BUT THEY’RE NOT RICH ufpm!!! When we got to the car my maids and guard loaded the car.

                           When I got home I showered and put all my clothes and stuff in my HUGE walk-in closet away and started doing my homework (which by the way is so easy), but suddenly someone interrupt my Trig homework by texting me, OMG! This boy love text doesn’t he 24/7, Daniel. Geezohbob wonder what it is.

   Danny: Yeah, Jenny said she saw u, ur maids, n guard at da Beverly Hill mall is dat so, buying hella things.

   PrincessTiffany: Yeah why? She can’t help it that I’m rich right? And who is Jenny, your girlfriend?

   Danny: Probably. Oh no she NOT my gf, she just 1 of da cheerleaders.

   PrincessTiffany: Oh yeah, I think I know her.

   Danny: COOL, she said ‘Oh she bought hella things I mean that’s too much, she such a money spender, watch when she get bankrupt, just because she got money doesn’t mean , walking like a rich model that got the world, bullcrap.’

   PrincessTiffany: Ha-hahaaa, she’s just jealous, that she isn’t the riches girl in the world. Hey, do YOU EVEN HAVE a girlfriend, seen you’re tall, cute, and blonde?

   Danny: Hahaha no y? u like me? Becuse im single, u noe u want me. ;)

           Oh My en God! Geez, I will never admit anything to him again.

   PrincessTiffany: Oh just wondering, nawh I’m good, I just like you as a friend, alright!?

   Danny: Hahahaha ok FRIEND no need unhappy like, I was just askin sheesh!

   PrincessTiffany: I was just SAYING GOSH! Ha-ha.

   Danny: hehe so whatcha doin?

          What’s he trying to ask? STALKER!

   PrincessTiffany: Nothing much. Just doing homework, until you interrupt me.

   Danny: OH!?! :) sorry geez!

   PrincessTiffany: It’s all good anyways I got to get my beauty sleep, mine if I crash out?

   Danny: of course not! Yes u do no wonder y ur so beautiful! Well anyways cya tomorrow

        OMG! OMG! OMG! He just said I’m BEAUTIFUL.

   PrincessTiffany: Hahaha thanks cya, night!

   Danny: nitey nite, sweet dreams pretty, cute, hot, PrincessTiffany!!! ;)

       This is getting creepy, but yet I flirt back.

   PrincessTiffany: OK thanks, you two, night! Cute, hot, y, blonde boy.

       Hehehe hahaha.

   Danny: haha so dat’s wat u thought of me but ok nite!

        Oh just go to sleep Tiffany. Zzzzzzzzz…..

 

              Next, morning I got out my purple Areopostale shirt, booty black shorts, my purple/ black heels, my purple Gucci sunglasses, and my purple Marc Jacob bag. I showered and put that outfit on, I went down for breakfast which was waffles with strawberry, also yummy! Both of my parents said my outfit was cute, hahahahaha! I asked then how was their honeymoon, they said just lovey. Then I went to school, I was there before Daniel obviously so waited for him. Good thing when my car was rolling into the parking lot no stopped and stared but when I got out a few dudes were like “Whoa girl, you look mighty y today.” I waited for Daniel, after setting my box of things for my locker down because it was heavy, the box even says my name all of it, a dude… OMG! –sniff sniff- :’( came up to me and started kissing ME! All over the place, heee was feeling on me too, I kicked him with my heels, but he won’t even let go, he just kept going at it, the only thing I saw was that he was dark , so I knew it wasn’t Daniel.  OH MY GOD! Why won’t anyone HELP ME!!!??? Clearly they all think we’re making out.

                            Then finally that dude pulls away, I saw him on the ground and a BLONDE DUDE beating him up! OMG! Finally they broke up and the dark haired dude ran off, there were tears in my eyes, I fell to my knees CRYING!

   Then a familiar voice said, “Are you alright?” I looked up, it was kind of bleary, but I figured it was Daniel! I got up and hugged him hard. He felt so warm and huggable, I hugged him longer and was still crying, he patting and clamming me down, then he said again, “Are you ok?” I nodded.

   “Come on, lets go to my car,” he said.

                              He let go of me, picked up my box of things, and took my hands, his hands was so very soft and big, I felt better already. He started his car, it was a quiet ride to the café because I was still crying. When we got there I got my bag and told him I was going to go to the restroom. I went to wash my face and reapply my makeup because I smeared it. When I walked out, Daniel was near the door waiting for me, he took my hand AGAIN and led me to a corner table, and he ordered both of us chai latte, then he asked me again, “Are you ok? That Jim is a erted jerk he always does that to new hot girls.” SO IT WAS JIM HO! The next time I see that I’m going to sue the out of him.

   “Yeah, thanks by the way.”

   “Glad to hear, some jerk he is.”

   “Oh, I didn’t know it was him because when I set my box he came out of nowhere and started kissing and feeling on me, I feel so sick right now,” I told Daniel.

   “Oh? Yeah I thought you would be so that’s why I bought you here.”

                                He’s so nice and caring, I wonder why jumped to him already?

   “Thank you so much again and how did you know it was me?”

   “No problem anytime, oh because I walked up to the entrance and waited for you but I didn’t see you I saw a box that says PrincessTiffany all over it and two people making out but the girl was kicking the dude and you know, that’s really weird, well the girl was also the same blonde like you so I knew it had to be you, so I grabbed Jim and started beating him up, he got up and ran off so he won’t be ed up, yeah I don’t want anyone hurting you.”

                                   He totally cares about me, no wonder I feel attracted to him sense the time he started talking to me.

   “Oh, thank you very much.”

   “No problem, you still want to go to school?”

   “No! Not today.”

   “Ok, lets go have fun.”

              He really is going to skip school cause of me, he a woman’s dream man.

   “Sure!”

   “Err, can I ask you a question first?”

   “Sure.”

             He said something shocking, pretty awkward.   

   “Uhm, Tiffany did you know I started have feelings for you, yesterday when you helped me pick up the papers, uhm can you be my girlfriend, I can’t stand it when people like Jim hurts you. Oh you can take your time, I’ll wait as long as you need.”

           He’s so sweet, caring, and romantic and I love him so much, so why can’t I take his offer? Oh, because I barely know him.

   “Sorry, can I have time to think?” I asked. He had an Oh face look and said, “No need to be sorry and yes you can take all the time thinking you need, I’ll wait.

             I can’t believe he really cares, I thought he was those player type. Then he got up and took my wrist and took me to a fair.        

More later….