Final

Of Wedding Jitters and Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

isn't he so cute!? I don't know what to do with him.
I wanna keep him in my pocket lmao. ;A;

 

Yunhee smiled at her reflection in the wooded framed mirror, her fingers running down the white cloth material. She was wearing a simple yet breathtaking wedding dress with a touch of lavender, her hair was down and set into big curls while her full bangs remained down too, making her  look like a doll princess also because of the tiara she was wearing.

 The door opened and in came one of her best of friends, Yenne.

“Oh my god Yunnie is that you!?” she exclaims, closing the door behind her and almost running to the bride.

“You look like a goddess. Eeep! I’m so sure he’ll faint once he sees you!” she fawns, sending Yunhee to a fit of giggles.

“Yah, unnie don’t be like that. If he faints the wedding might be delayed” she answers, both of them giggling after.

“But really, you are so beautiful today. I almost didn’t recognize you’re my Yunhee dongsaeng who uses to pout and complain a lot before” Yenne dramatically says, wiping an invisible tear from her eye.

“Yahhhh~” Yunhee pouts, a taint of pink dusting her cheeks.

Yenne smiled at her dongsaeng, “Don’t you feel nervous?” she suddenly asks.

The younger woman looked at the mirror again and smiled, “I am. But I’m more of excited; I’ve been dreaming about getting married someday and spending my lifetime with the one I love the most” she says, looking back at the older woman.

“I’m glad that it was him, I’m glad that he’s the one I’ll be spending my life time with. I’m perfectly happy” she says, tearing up.

“Hey~ don’t cry yet” Yenne coos, getting some tissues from the boudoir and giving it to her.

“Thank you unnie, for always being here with me when I needed you the most” Yunhee smiles, patting the tissue over her eyes carefully not to ruin her makeup.

“You’re welcome dear” the older woman smiles back and looks at her wrist watch, her eyes slightly widening.

“Oh, the wedding starts in a few minutes. Let us put on your veil shall we?”

 

 

Kris sighed for the umpteenth time that day, looking rather pitifully at the blonde man in front of him who looks like his soul was being out of his body as he wheezes face flat on the sofa he’s lying at, still in his black long sleeves while his lavender necktie and white tuxedo left hanging and untouched on the nearby rack.

“Junmyeon, stop chickening out. You look gay” the coffee colored hair man deadpans at his friend, sighing once again when the said man continued to wheeze out.

“I don’t look gay, shut up” he hears Junmyeon mumble, the blonde man finally lifting up his face to give him a slight glare.

“Oh, really? Then chickening out on your wedding day is manly?” Lu Han comments from the corner as he continued playing some games on his phone with Xiumin and Sehun.

“Says the man who is manly when he’s really not” Junmyeon says, earning a glare from the second oldest.

“Aish, guys can you quit that? Junmyeon, you should go dress up now. Your wedding starts in a few minutes and you should be the first one to arrive, you can’t let your bride wait” Kris says and that was all it took for the blonde man to bury his face again against the cushion and wheeze like a dying man.

“Kriiiiiiis~ I’m so ing nervous I think I’m going to throw up last week’s dinner” he hears Junmyeon’s muffled voice through the cushion, he could only facepalm.

“Idiot. How can you throw that up when it was already digested and gone out your body through the processes of defecation a few days ago?”

“Jesus Christ, Yixing stop being a scientist right now you’re not helping.”

“I was just lifting up the mood Chanyeol”

“But that was gross Yixing ge”

“Tao, just shut up”

“Jeez man, this is like the first time in my life to see a man having wedding jitters like this.” Chen comments, looking at Junmyeon through the mirror while Baekhyun fixes his hair.

To their surprise, Junmyeon finally stopped his abnormal wheezing and sat straight on the sofa.

“Oh, are you okay now hyung?” Kyungsoo stares wide eyed. Eventually, they were actually wrong.



“What if she suddenly backs out the last minute? What if she suddenly runs away? What if she suddenly realizes that she doesn’t love me anymore!?” Junmyeon freaks out and all the men inside the room wanted to bury him on the ground right there and then if it wasn’t his wedding day.

Kris massa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter