The Meeting Part 1

Our Married Life

[Exo's Dorm]

"Hyung, there's a We Got Married envelope in the mailbox," Sehun announced as he shut the door behind him. At this information, the other 5 guys in the dorm all crowded together in the living room where Sehun had settled down and was working on getting the card inside out.

"What? Who's getting married?" Suho asked as he plopped down beside Sehun on their couch.

"Suho hyung is a lonely grandpa, he should get a grandma," Baekhyun teased. When all the EXO-K members have finally gathered in the living room, Sehun started reading off the red card.

To: Virtual Husband

Congratulations on getting married! We Got Married staffs are very delighted for the both of you! Please go to Cafe Wish at XXX-XXX-XXX Gangnam street on the 29th of March at 12 in the afternoon sharp to meet your wife.

"Hoho, isn't that tomorrow?" Baekhyun asked, removing the card from Sehun's hands to remove the sticker that covered the Virtual Husband's name.

"Now now, before we see who it is, who do you think it is?" Baekhyun asked, a naughty smile playing on his lips.

"Suho-hyung," the 4 boys replied in unison, drowning out Suho's "Kai."

"He seriously needs a partner," D.O sighed while Suho protested in the background.

"Hurry up Baekhyun-hyung," Sehun said, impatient from all the waiting.

Peeling the sticker off, Baekhyun's jaws dropped. Seeing the dark haired male's reaction, everyone jumped up to see who it is to be wedded off first.

After catching a glimpse of the name, everyone turned to the new husband - Park Chanyeol.

"What? Me? How?" Chanyeol babbled, confused. The other 5 boys' shock quickly turned to happiness as the giant waits for reality to sink in.

"Woah, our giant's getting married!" Baekhyun sang. Kai and Sehun soon joined in and together, the trio formed a circle and danced.

"Congrats on your marriage," Suho encouraged, patting the taller male on his back.

"Congrats, Chanyeol-hyung," D.O followed and patted the taller male too.

Looking at the red card in his hands, Chanyeol thought, 'What?!'

He still cannot process the information given. He was not given any kind of preparation and now he's getting married? Who is the girl anyway? There was no such information on the internet!

Chanyeol is still deeply confused at the sudden idea of getting married but he figured that it could not be all that bad remembering Taemin and Naeun's little marriage adventure.

[Chanyeol's interview]

Interviewer: "So how did you feel about getting married?"

Chanyeol: "Confused mainly, but I think that it is going to be pretty amazing and fun."

Interviewer: "Do you have any idea who your wife is?"

Chanyeol: "We talked about it last night and the list is endless. I have no idea but I do hope that we get along well."

Interviewer: "Who would you want as your wife?"

Chanyeol: "Since I like Sandara Park-sunbaenim, I hope that she is my wife?" -burst out laughing-

Interviewer: "Do you want a hint?"

Chanyeol: "Yeah, sure."

Interview: "Maknae."

Chanyeol: "She's the maknae? She's in a girl's group then." -thinks out loud-

[Heaven's Dorm]

"Oh My God, no." Ari exclaimed as she read through the card again, this time with the sticker taken off.   

To: Hana

Congratulations on getting married! We Got Married staffs are very delighted for the both of you! Please go to Cafe Wish at XXX-XXX-XXX Gangnam street on the 29th of March at 12 in the afternoon sharp to meet your husband.

"No. No. No." She repeated, staring at the maknae in question.

"I'm not going to let Hana go!" She burst out into a fake cry and pulled Hana into a hug. Shin Young and Yu sighed.

"Leader, chill. The day have finally come for our maknae to be wedded off. We should be happy and help her prepare." Shin Young explained, tugging the wailing Ari - their over-protective leader - off of Hana.

"But she's a shy girl. What if the boy mistakes it as her not liking him?" She wailed and the room went quiet.

'It's actually a valid worry!’ The other 5 girls thought as their leader wailed about how Hana was going to be wedded off to some old man.

"Yu, what do we do about this then?" Shin Young asked her best friend while Lia and Hye Min tried to calm their agitated leader down.

The two made their way over to Hana who was reading the message again. When the two unnies were close, Hana looked up.

"Hana, I know you are going to be very nervous and shy but you must at least smile so that he knows you don't dislike him." Yu spoke up first, sitting on Hana's left side while Shin Young made herself comfortable on the youngest's right. Hana gave a small nod as Yu took her hands into her own. 

The youngest was never one with many expressions. She is terribly shy with strangers and that is a huge flaw to have in the entertainment industry where they are meeting new people almost every day. She doesn't speak up when she needs help or something and just try to get over it herself most of the time.

Hana needs someone who is very sharp and someone who will notice even her slightest discomfort and help her. She needs someone who can start up a conversation and get comfortable with her. She needs a lot of guidance in relationships because she is still young - 19 - and she is still not very mature plus the fact that she's shy and soft spoken.

And everyone in Heaven hopes that her husband is someone who is capable, kind and understanding. They hope that Hana will be in good hands and that maybe, just maybe, he can help her get over her shyness and let her have more expressions.

[Hana's interview]

Interviewer: "How do you feel about getting married?"

Hana: "I feel very nervous about it, I hope that he doesn't get the wrong idea about me."

Interviewer: "Why would he get the wrong idea about you?"

Hana: "I don't really make a lot of expressions and I also don't really talk a lot. Because of that, I have had people asking me if I dislike them from the way I am acting."

Interviewer: "I see. Do you have any idea about who it might be? Your husband."

Hana: "My unnies went through some names but I have no idea."

Interviewer: "Do you have anyone in mind?"

Hana: -thinks- "No."

Interviewer: "Do you want a hint?"

Hana: -nods-

Interviewer: "Rapper."

Hana: -nods and start thinking- "Choi Minho-sunbaenim?"

Interviewer: "Do you hope it's him?"

Hana: -shakes head furiously- "No, no. I just said who I thought of." -small smile of awkwardness-

[Cafe Wish // 11:50 am]

The door bell chimed as Chanyeol stepped in, dressed in a simple long sleeved black t-shirt with dark blue denim jeans and black Adidas sneakers. He also had on a black snapback that said 'Raised by wolves' in white print and a black bag pack. He looked around carefully before settling down in a seat at the corner of the cafe. He looked around and spotted the clock on the wall. It read 11:50.

"10 minutes more..." He whispered, playing with his phone a little. Chanyeol felt alright today morning when he headed out to the cafe but now, as the second hand ticked on the clock, the nervousness started building up. He fiddled with his phone until it was about 11:56 and he decided to get a drink for both his wife and himself.

Leaving his bag at the seat, he went over to the counter. Written on the chalkboard hung up behind the counter was countless drinks and desserts. Glancing through the hand written menu, he sighed. What could his wife possibly like?

"What is popular with girls?" He asked the girl behind the counter who was swooning over the fact that Park Chanyeol from EXO the hottest boy band right now is standing in front of her.

"Erm, t-the Dark Mocha Frappuccino, Java Chip Frappuccino, Caramel Macchiato and Caramel Hot Chocolate are pretty popular with girls." She said with a blush.

 Thinking over his choices, he finally ordered a Java Chip Frappuccino and Dark Mocha Frappuccino. With a loud yes and a bright shade of pink, the girl hurried off to make his order. While waiting for the girl, Chanyeol looked around the counter. There were cakes and all sorts of sweet dessert on display in the glass display cabinet next to the counter.

Noticing his interest, the male behind the counter asked if he'd like anything to go with his drink.

"I'll have a Red Velvet and a Dark Chocolate Heaven." Chanyeol ordered, pointing to the two cakes respectively and the male got out the two slices for him and placed them on a plate. Going back to the counter to pay for his purchases, he gave the girl a signature as requested by her. Flashing the two behind the counter a smile, he walked back to his seat and waited for his wife again.

He glanced up occasionally at the wall clock and felt his heart speed up as the minutes turn to seconds before the highly anticipated 12 noon. He mentally prepared a short script so that he has a guide as to what to say when his brain fail him later.

[Chanyeol's interview]

Interviewer: "How did you feel while you were waiting for her just moments before the meeting?"

Chanyeol: "Very nervous. I started to think about what if she doesn't like me or if I screw up." -nervous laugh-

[Gangnam Street // 11:55am]

Dressed in a pink short sleeved top that had the word 'ANGELS' written on it, a black flared out skirt, black flats and a striped bag, Hana walked through the Gangnam streets towards the Cafe. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail since it was pretty hot. Following the directions that she wrote on a piece of paper late night, she weaved through the busy streets.

"So, remember to smile, alright?" Shin Young's voice came through the phone with the wailing in the background about how Hana was stepping into society and finally becoming a woman, probably said by Ari.

"I will. I got to go, Unni, call you later?" Hana said as she made a turn at the corner and the Cafe came into view.

"Sure. Ari come say bye!" Shin Young hummed and called their crybaby leader over to wish Hana good luck.

"Hana-yah, good luck!" The youngest heard her members yell through the phone and she smiled, knowing that her Unnies are supporting her.

Before entering the store, Hana took deep breaths to steady her heart, the nervousness eating away at her already low confidence, not that she had a lot in the in the beginning.

Pulling the door open, she slipped in as the bell chimed as if announcing her presence.

Hana looked around, wanting to spot that someone soon. She scanned the people occupying the cafe with very step she took. Then at the corner of the cafe she spotted a red head, fiddling with his phone. Since his head was down, Hana could not see his face very clearly but she headed in that direction regardless - since the head looked familiar.

As Hana took careful steps towards the figure, he looked up, causing their eyes to meet.     

 

 


[Author's Note: Cliff-hanger. :) I hope you enjoyed the first part of the first episode. Anyways, please leave a comment or two for encouragement or to tell me what I can do better. Subscription is greatly encouraged and appreciated. -hands out butter cookies-]