Key have you seen my key?[one-shot]

Key have you seen my key?[one-shot]

You woke up and did your morning things. Key was downstairs cooking breakfast for you and him.

"Ahhh smells good yeobo." You said as you walked down the stairs. Key looks at you and drop the plate on the table and ran to you. "you-ah!!" As Key said that he plant kisses around your face. You smile "What's for breakfast?" Key smiles "Special made for you."

"Really?"

Key nods and pull out a chair for you to sit down on. You thank him and ate the breakfast. "Awww open wide." Key looks at you and smile "Come on you eat it." You look at Key "Yeobo I think I can eat it myself." Key pouts and put the fork down. "Fine." You laughed and ate the food. Key looks at you and turned his head. You laughed even more, after finishing your food.

You walked back and hugged Key from the back, "What's so special about the breakfast?" Key looks at you and pouted "It's suppose to be special when I feed you."

"I'm sorry." Key nods "It's okay, you should get to work your going to be late." You look at the time and nod. You ran upstairs and changed your clothes. You walked over to the key-stand and look for your car keys.

"Key have you seen my key?" Key looks at you "Yeah he's right here." You walk over and looked around "It's not here." You said frowning. "Your 'Key' is me right?" You shook your head "No my car-key." Key pouts again and walked over to sit on the couch. "Maybe the key is hiding because it wants you to be with your husband more?" You look at him "Where is it?" Key looks at you "Where is what?"

"My key."

"Right here."

"Where?"

"Somewhere."

You look at him and sigh "I'm taking your car." Key stop smiling and ran to stop you. "No you don't leave me!!" Key held your waist so that you couldn't move. "Key I need to go to work."

"Noooo! I skipped work today because of you and I can't waist it on playing around without you." You stop struggling and turned around. "Fine I'm not going to work then." You put Key's car-keys on the key-stand and walked over while Key is still hugging you. "you promise you wont go to work today." You look while he was doing his aegyo face and nod.

"Yaksokae?"

"Yaksokae." He took out his pinky and you swore. You got up and called your boss.

That day you and Key just had fun around the house. You played around with his hair while he's laying down on your lap.

I'm sorry it my one-shot isn't as good!! T_T