This is my present for you

Happy Birthday!!!

Onew's POV 

I'm at my studying table, studying even though the exam is 4 months away.I am bored,so I thought studying would be better.Suddenly, I got a message from my parents who are working at the states.

-From:Mom-

Happy Birthday,Jinki! <3 sorry we can't celebrate your birthday with you there.You know us,we're busy...sorry,hon. :*

 

-To:Mom-

Thanks for remember my birthday...

 

Yeah....It's my birthday today and my parents are away AGAIN on my birthday.After I got a message from my mom, I got a message from a dongsaeng of mine,JongHyun.

-From:Dino-

Hyung~~~ Meet me at my house...No question! okayy...If you don't come I'm not gonna talk to you ever again... 

 

I chuckled at my dongsaeng behaviour.Well anyway,I went to my closet to change my clothes.

---------At Jonghyun's House-----------

Jonghyun's POV

I was preparing my favourite hyung's birthday party and by favourite it means I have a crush on him.But anyway,He doesn't really like to celebrate his birthday and I really wonder why.I was helped by Key,Minho and Taemin.We decorate my house with a lot of decorations especially key.My parents are having a holiday together,so that's why I wanted to do a surprise birthday party for onew hyung.

Taemin:Jonghyun hyung, is this okay?

Jonghyun:Yeah, it's okay...

Minho:Jonghyun hyung, you owe us big time to decorate you're house...

Jonghyun:Yeah,I know that brat.

Key:Yah!!!

Jonghyun:What?

Key:We decorate the house.We already brought snacks but we forgot one thing.

Jonghyun:What?!?!?*looks around* I don't think we left anything.

Minho:Hyung,you're really dumb aren't you?

Taemin:*chuckles* Yeah,what minho hyung say is true...

Jonghyun:Yah!!! Who are you guys calling me dumb?!?!?!

Key:*hit the back of jonghyun's head* *sigh* There is no cake,dummy...

Jonghyun:really?

Taemin:yeah...how to celebrate a birthday,If there is no cake.

Jonghyun:Erm...Minho, Taemin go buy cake..*gave money to minho*

Minho:*sigh* okayyy...let's go taeminnie

Taemin:Okay,Hyung! *smiles* Jonghyun hyung really like onew hyung to do this...

Jonghyun:Yah!!! Just go buy the cake *blushes*

The others:*laugh*

 Still Jonghyun's POV

Minho and Taemin went out to buy some cake.After a few minutes they came back with a fruit cake.I text to onew hyung to come to my house.After a few minutes,I hear a ring from the door it must be onew hyung so I opened the door.

Jonghyun:Hyung!!!

Onew:Why told me to come?

Jonghyun:Just come in...*smiles*

Onew hyung went inside and-

The others:Happy Birthday Onew HYUNG!!!!

Onew:*shock* y-you guys do this for me? *stuttering*

Taemin:yeah...but it was Jonghyun hyung idea...

Onew:ahhh...Well anyway thanks for doing this...

-End of Jonghyun's POV-

 

We eat the snacks and cut the cake.Now,It's present time...Taemin gave a stuffed fried chicken,Minho gave a soccer ball and Key gave a necklace.

Key:didn't you bought a gift,jonghyun hyung.

Jonghyun:I want to give to him after you huys leave...

Minho and Taemin:Ahhh....okay *unison**know what jonghyun is going to do*

Minho,Taemin and Key went home after heard what I said.I think they understand what I meant.

Onew:What do you want to give to me?

Jonghyun:Umm...Hyung,I actually want to say something rather than giving something.

Onew:really?!?! What is it you want to say?

Jonghyun:Err...I want to say I-I...

Onew:You what?

Jonghyun:I-I like y-you.*stuttering*

Onew:*shock* -Jonghyun like me?!?! I can't believe it...The dongsaeng that I like,likes me back..- Wha???

Jonghyun:I like you! But I don't really mine if you don't have the same feelings...We still could be frie- *got cut off*

Without thinking,Onew kissing Jonghyun...

Onew:I like you too, jjong...want to be my partner?

Jonghyun:Yeah,sure...

Onew:*hug jonghyun* Thanks for the gift...

-The End-

(A/N)

EnD!!!! Now I'm jobless...plz request...I don't how many times I ask you guys to request something....Chocofudge2~~~ Do you and you guys enjoy this??? It's okayy right??? Plz comment~~~ and plz request~~~.... Thank you *bows*