Until The End - Part 2

Until The End

A/N: Here's the second part! Sorry it took me so long and that it's too short! 

 

 

"If I force myself into doing what others expect me to do, I'd lose myself." - Kang Gary

 

Chapter 1

 

I sigh as I open the letter that I received from my manager. It’s tiring, after having done shooting for the magazine. My jaws hurt from having to smile so much.

 

Dear Song Ji Hyo, it’s me, Park Donghun. I know it’s unnecessary for me to write you a letter and that I can just text you instead, but you know me. I’m wondering if you want to be a cast for a new drama I’m working on. You will be the main character and personally, I think your role is the best. It’s a romance-comedy drama. I know you just completed your other drama and you’re probably worn out but I figured I’ll still ask.  We still have not casted the other main lead (a guy) but if you ask me who I have on my mind, it’s either Lee Baekhyun or Na Jung Do. But the thing is, you’ll have to work overseas and I'm thinking maybe England. We’ll probably have to stay there up around two weeks or one month. I know it’s demanding too much and I’ll understand if you don’t want to work under the circumstances. If you want to accept this role, meet me tomorrow at the main office at 10, okay?

 

P.S You left your jacket at the set last night. Don’t wear a jacket tomorrow and just grab this one so that you don’t have to trouble yourself carrying both jackets. It’s cold so wear something thick though.

 

Your friend,

Park Donghun.             

 

 

I smile a little at his silly writing and facepalm myself mentally as I remember the red jacket that I left yesterday. I hope it doesn’t snow tomorrow.