The popular charismatic guy and the pretty nerd

Do you love me?

Sulli: "Goodbye mom!"

Sooyoung: "See you later!"

Mother: "Good luck!"

Minho: "Let's go!"

They enter in the car and Minho drive them to the school. In the school, they parted their ways and Minho saw Yuri, sitten on the bench, in the garden. She was reading a romance book. Minho smile and go to her direction. He sitt on the bench and touch Yuri's shoulder.

Yuri: OMG! CHOI MINHO IS HERE WITH ME! Say something Kwon Yuri! "Hi Minho! What are you doing here? And your group?"

Minho: "I go to see them later..." (smile)

Yuri: "Do you want something?"

Minho: "Why do you think that?"

Yuri: "Because, the last time I was here with a popular guy, he takes my snack!"

Minho and Yuri laugh together. Yuri offered something of her snack.

Yuri: "Do you want a ham sandwich? My mother pack me 2, but I'm not very hungry..."

Minho: "Thanks!"

The two was eating happy and talking lively. Every people was looking to them with surprised glares, but they ignore it. Between them, born a beautiful friendship... Minho, suddenly, stop the conversation.

Minho: "Um, Yuri..."

Yuri: "Yes..."

Minho: "I need to tell you something..."

Yuri: Oh man! "What's?"

Minho: "I like you..."

Yuri was freeze... Everything in the world stop... Minho look at her with a worry glare...

Minho: "What's wrong with you? Are you ok?"

Yuri: "N-nothing... It's just... I like you, but I didn't think you'll like me..."

Minho: "Why?"

Yuri: "Because I'm a nerd and you are..."

Minho cut her off.

Minho: "It doesn't matter, what matter it's if you're happy!"

Yuri smile.

Yuri: "I think you was one of that people who is superficial and matter with our position..."

Minho smile.

Minho: "In this days, the people has many thought about us... We aren't all like this!"

Yuri smile and was a silent moment... Then, Minho look at Yuri's eyes...

Minho: "So, you'll be mine?"

Yuri smile again and her eyes became sparkly...

Yuri: "Yes, I'll be yours..."

Was a silent moment and they smile each other... Then, they stand up, hold their hands and walk together... Minho, the popular charismatic guy, and Yuri, the pretty nerd....