A little fairytale

Do you love me?

Seohyun P.O.V

If our life was a fairytale? All will be ok, we'll have happy ends... My biggest wish was my life, becoming a fairytale... Be with my prince charming, find him... Like Kyuhyun... I wish I can have him... But who am I? He will never like me comeback...

Was the school official masc bale. I go to Sooyoung unnie's house and I start to preparate to the bale... I put a white dress and a silver masc covering my face... My unnies was pretty anxious... I just try to smile and I go with them to the bale. They was talking in the way that they have pair, except Fany and Sooyoung unnie, they hasn't time to go there... I go with the head down to the bale... I will be a ridiculous one there, without pair... Luna, Krystal and Sulli will make a singing solo and they don't need pair... In all this, I'm the ridiculous one...

We finally arrived to the bale... I look to everyone, having fun with the pairs and I sigh... I try to hide of them, to don't laugh of my sad image... I was running to the garden, but I stumbled in someone. I wait the cold floor and the cruel laughs falling in me... But I did not feel the pain or the laughs... I feel someone hands in my arms... I looked to the person and it smiles for me... It was a guy who catch me...

"Sorry, are you ok?"

"Yes, thank you..." I said, and I start to feel my cheeks gong red and a hot sensation.

I try to escape from the guy, but the romantic music and he smile.

"Do you want to dance?"

I try to ignore and escape again, but his smile was so seductive... I accept with a nod... I put my hands on his shoulders and I start to dance... I feel something weird, a strange feeling... My eyes start to sparkle and my body was feeling so hot! I don't know what was happening...

"What's your name?" I asked to the guy.

"I'm Kyuhyun! And you?" he asked and my body stop.

He wouldn't like me if he knows my real identy... I let out and I ran away to the garden...

"Wait!" he follow me and look to him.

"Please, don't do this harder..." I said and I ran.

I sitt on the bench of the garden, with my eyes teary... I want to cry... The tears was starting to roll, and Kyuhyun appear. I quickly whisped my tears and I try to escape... But my masc suddenly fall and my face was showed... I cover her with my hands and I try to run... But he catch me and he look to me...

"Seohyun-ah, are you?"

"Yes, Kyuhyun..." I said and I try to escape.

"W-wait... I didn't know that was you..."

"Me too..." I said and I want to cry.

"W-why are you escaping? Don't you like me?"

Al the world freeze and I try to escape.

"Yes..." I mumbled and I ran faster and faster.

He follow me and we was being more longer...

"I like you too!" he shout and I stop.

I walk to him and he walk to me... Our hands was touched... The beginning of our love... Of our little fairytale...