o29

He's The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

When Hanbin reached the hospital, he straight away went to Haneul’s ward. When he’s there, Team B was standing around her bed. “Is she okay?” asked Hanbin and he looked very worried. “hyung~” said Donghyuk. “Don’t worry~ she’s fine…. The doctor said she’s sleeping right now and she’ll wake up by tomorrow~” said Yunhyeong. “Good to hear that.” said Hanbin and felt relieved. “I’ve told their parents just now… and they said they’ll be here later~” said Bobby. Hanbin nodded “arasseo~” said Hanbin while looking at Haneul who has a few scars on her face and that made him sigh. “Yah, we’ll be leaving first~” said Jinhwan. “Yeah im tired already~” said Junhwe and yawned. “arasseo~ you guys can go home~” said Hanbin. “Okay then, see ya!” said Donghyuk and leaves the room.

“yah,” called Hanbin to Jinhwan “thanks for saving her, dude~” said Hanbin “no worries~ I know she’s important to you~” smiled Jinhwan “got to go~” waved Jinhwan and followed Team B. after they leave the room, Hanbin take a seat on the edge of Haneul’s bed. He took her hand and caressed her cheeks. “im sorry I couldn’t save you like last time…. but luckily Jinhwan had save you~” smiled Hanbin and tapped on the tip of her nose. But his smiles faded away when he see Haneul is sleeping without moving an inch even though he touches her. Then, he took her hand and kissed on the back of her hand. *wake up please… I need to hear you melodious voice* thought Hanbin.

A few minutes later, Haneul’s parents arrived. “Hanbin, is she alright?” asked Mrs.Seo “she’s alright Mrs.Seo~ the doctor said she’s sleeping right now~” answered Hanbin. “thank you for saving her son~” thanked Mr.Seo “oh don’t thank me Mr.Seo my friends are the one who saved her~” said Hanbin “then make sure to tell them that~” said Mr.Seo and Hanbin nodded. “Who did this to her? I shouldn’t let her go out late night.” Said Mrs.Seo “but she told us she’s meeting you…” said Mr.Seo “she’s meeting me?” asked Hanbin and they nodded. *she didn’t tell them she’s meeting Violet* thought Hanbin “oh that’s because I arrived late and she’s there early… my friends told me someone drunk did this~” lied Hanbin.

“Okay then… son, you can go home now if you want… we can take care of her~” said Mr.Seo “that’s okay… I can stay here… but I need to go somewhere first and I’ll be back later~” said Hanbin and went out. They reason why he went out is because he wanted to meet Violet. *I need to see her now* thought Hanbin while driving. He already knows where Violet always hang out and he straight away went there. When he arrived at the night club, he was looking for her. he saw one of her gang and went near her. “Yah Shim Haeri, tell me where’s Violet.” Said Hanbin coldly. “o-oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter