o27

He's The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A few months later, after Daehyun already left to Australia, Hanbin became Haneul new best friend. But sometimes she thinks about Daehyun too. It’s been so long they both haven’t contact each other and she really missed him a lot. One day, when Haneul was lying in her room doing nothing someone called her and it was Hanbin.

 

 

“Haneul-ah, annyeong!” greeted Hanbin

“annyeong~ why did you call me?” asked Haneul

“Its weekend, let go out!” said Hanbin

“Yah, you don’t have to shout~” said Haneul

“Sorry~” said Hanbin and giggled.

“You know…. I don’t feel like going out today~” said Haneul.

“Yah, no excuses! Come down now, im already in front of your house~” said Hanbin.

“What?!” surprised Haneul.

 

 

She went to her window, and saw Hanbin was standing looking to her room window. “annyeong?” said Hanbin and waved his arms to her. Haneul smiled “yah, hurry up and get ready!” shouted Hanbin “yah, you don’t have to shout~ neighbours will hear you~” scolded Haneul “who cares? Now get ready, I’ll wait you here~” winked Hanbin. “haihh arasseo!” said Haneul feeling annoyed and closed the window so she could get change.

 

 

 

A few minutes later, after Haneul put on her lip balm and fixed her ling wavy hair, she went downstairs. “im going out with Hanbin~ I’ll be back later~” shouted Haneul while slipping on her pink converse and went out. “Where are we going today?” asked Haneul as she went near Hanbin. When Hanbin turned to his side, he found Haneul looked very cute today. “Well, just get in the car and you’ll know later~” said Hanbin and opened his car door for her.

When they were on their way, Haneul asked “why didn’t you hang out with Team B? why did you always ask me to go out?” asked Haneul suddenly “because I wanna hang out with you~ why, I can’t?” asked Hanbin “it’s not that~ I just don’t have any mood today~” said Haneul “yah, trust me you’ll be enjoying this~” said Hanbin “then you better promise me~” said Haneul “I promise!” said Hanbin and Haneul giggled seeing him raised his left hand while driving. *silly Hanbin* thought Haneul.

A few minutes later, they’ve reached a mall. “Shopping again? Wow… I would love to but no thanks if everything got to do with your money~” said Haneul. Hanbin laughed “we’re not here for shopping~ we’re here to play something~” answered Hanbin “but if you wanna go for a shopping, I can take you~” continued Hanbin. “Let’s go~” said Hanbin. After walked for a few minutes, Haneul noticed an ice rink at the centre of the building. “You’re taking me for an ice skating today?” asked Haneul and her face brightened. Hanbin nodded “yup! Do you know how to skate?” asked Hanbin “who says I can’t? I love skating!” said Haneul and jumped happily.

“Told you, you would love it~” smiled Hanbin. “Come on~ let’s go~” said Hanbin and took her to get their shoes. After they got their shoes, Haneul was the first one who tied up her skate shoelaces. “Yah, hurry up~” whined Haneul. “Just wait for a moment~ im having a trouble with this stupid shoelaces~” said Hanbin feeling irritated and Haneul laughed seeing him. After he’s done with it, both of them entered the ice rink together. “weee~” said Haneul as she skated away leaving Hanbin behind. “haishh this girl is way too hyperactive today~” muttered Hanbin “yah, wait for me!” yelled Hanbin and skated towards her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter