Prologue

Nothing

(Listen to 'The Script- Nothing')

“Chaerin-ahh” he shouted over nothing in particular. Hoping she would hear over his hurt cries. Hoping she would take him back. “Chaerin-ahh!”

 

“Kai!” The group’s leader, Suho, tried to calm the drunk guy “Stop it. You’re waking up the neighborhood”

 

Kai stared at the older guy for a while and shook him off. Chugging off the remaining liquid in his drink, then throwing the empty can on the streets.

 

“Chaerin-ahh! Mianhae!” he cried “Take me back, please…”

 

“Come on” Suho pulled Kai with him “Let’s take you home”

 

“Noooo” Kai slurred, getting out of Suho’s grip “I’m not going home without Chaerin”

 

Suho sighed, running his hands over his hair “She’s not here, Kai”

 

“Shut up!” he yelled, pushing Suho away from him. He couldn’t accept it. No, he won’t “She’ll take me back!” 

 

“Hyung? What’s taking so long? I already got the other members in the van” Chanyeol said, pointing at the black van a couple of blocks away from them

 

“Kai’s just a bit drunk” Suho tried to help Kai, who suddenly fell because of the can he threw a while ago.

 

Kai’s eyes made contact with Chanyeol and suddenly he was filled with hope.

 

“Chanyeol-ahh!” Kai immediately ran to the red-haired boy and held him by the arms “You can help me, right? You can help me see her again, right?”

 

Chanyeol didn’t answer and stared at the drunk boy “We have to go home, Kai”

 

“You’ll help me, right?” Kai begged “You have to”

 

“Kai…” Chanyeol started, he felt pity for Kai but he just cant do what he wants “Im sorry”

 

"Please! Help me!" Kai begged "You can talk to her. Ask her to listen to me! Please!"

 

"I-- I cant" The older boy sadly stated "Im sorry"

 

Kai went down on his knees and held Chanyeol by the arm "Im begging you, please! You have to believe me!" he cried "I didn't do anything!"

 

"I believe you" Chanyeol stated "But I cant help you. She's still my sister and she asked me to---" he didn't get to finish when Kai suddenly stood up and angrily pushed Chanyeol, which caused him to stumble a bit.

 

“You know what?! I don’t need you!” Kai’s words were filled with anger and betrayal it was obvious how drunk the boy is “I’ll do it myself!”

 

Kai pulled out his phone, as the two older guys watched him with pity. They knew how much he loved her, and will continue to. They wanted to help him, but the simply cant. It’s much more complicated as it seems.

 

“Chaerin-ah?” He asked through the phone, he was happy she answered. He was happy she still did care “Are you there?”

 

 

He heard a faint ‘yes’, so he continued.

 

“Chaerin-ah…” he started “I ed up. I was bad. I hurt you. Believe me, I never planned to hurt you. I never wanted to hurt you. My life’s a ed up mess, and you know that. You were the only good thing that happened to me, and now I just ed that up too… But Im willing to do everything. ANYTHING. Just take me back, please.

 

One

 

Two

 

Three

 

Silence.

 

Everything was silent. Like everything was paused, except for him. He was completely wrecked and hurt. 

 

"I-- I- I l-love y-you" he said, nothing but a mere whisper, “Say something, please… Anything” tears were beginning to form on his eyes, as he waited for a response.

 

He was hoping for anything. Even if its just an ‘okay’ or ‘I’m sorry’.

 

He waited and waited, but no answer came.

 

A strangled sob came out of him as his tears sled down his face.  His knees fell to the ground, and so did his heart as it shattered to millions of pieces.

 

Nothing.


What do you guys think???? Comment, Subscribe and Upvote!!!!!! 

UNEDITED. Please, mind my mistakes :)

No, this is not a one shot.