THE BEGINNING

GHOST WHISPER.

Everyone screamed in fear. They were trapped in there. 'The Cursed School', is what they call it. Screams of the one who got hysteria echoed in the school hallway. Everyone tried to find a way out...but no, they were all dead. However, only a few of them survived along with their friends. Including this one particular boy.

 

He was gifted a sixth sense since birth. He is the one who never dared to look back. They all died. They gave up. Everytime he tried to talk to them, its already useless to him. He ignored the screams they made. He only protected the people he cared.

 

They regret it, they regret for not listening to him. But he doesn't care anymore. His friends care for him, so they followed him everywhere he goes.When it happens, his friends know what he planned to survive.

 

It's like what the old people said,  "There's no looking back, running away makes you look weak and make your fear grows more. Holding back your fear is what makes you look brave." He even said the same thing to his friends.

 

A year after that, he got married to a beautiful woman. Instead of her beauty, he fell for her personality. He described her as soft-hearted, friendly and boyish at the same time. After 2 years of marriage, she was pregnant. When he found out about it, he was excited. One year later, she gave birth to a baby girl.Without their knowing, the girl inherited the sixth sense from her father.

 

At the age of sixteen, she entered the same highschool that her father used to go. He was shocked when he knew that the school was re-built. He afraid that the 'thing' will cause a disturbance at the school and might kill the innocent students.

 

They have to brace themselves for there is no looking back. It's now her duty to protect them.

 

 

 

This is just "The Beginning".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

Hey,guys!!Its me again.!I'm sorry for taking a long time to update.I was soo busy with school exam.I swear,my head is going to explode anytime soon!!But,hey!!I managed to get a good grade~Well,enjoy reading this.If there's any typo,blame my keyboard not me.BTW,english is my second language.

WARNING GRAMMAR ERRORS.(I think this chap a bit straight foward.Nevermind!Just read it anyway..)