CHAPTER 1

An Unpredictable Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     "Ah", Lee Ji Eun sighed as she threw herself onto the couch. Finally she was able to have a break after enduring all the work that she had done. A break was the only thing she desired as of now. Out of nowhere the annoying ringtone of her phone sliced through the peaceful silence. Annoyed at the interference during her relaxation time, she picked up the phone but immediately broke into a grin after she saw the caller ID. Jiyeon! Her friend haven't contacted her for almost a month now that she was busy coping with her solo debut. 

     "Jiyeon-ah!", she exclaimed happily for the fact that her best friend was finally calling her after ignoring her for a week.

     "IU! I finally got to call you. Been trying to find a break to call you.", Jiyeon replied in a happy but tired voice. Hearing her friend's voice took all of her fatigue away.

     "Aiiissshh, for the nth time stop calling me by my stage name. You know me for more than 5 years now! So...after abandoning your best friend for a year, how was your debut?"

     "Hey! Don't twist the truth! It was only a month. Did singing made you lose your brilliant logic? All I can say about my time right now is that...it was a great success! That's probably all I need to tell you since you saw all those online articles about me. You were probably stalking me through the internet!" 

     "So which celebrities did you meet? Where did you go? Do you still have contact with the rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter