Inked

407 & 801

Tiffany happily skipped inside the practice room upon the broad shouldered man who was busy on the phone.

 

“Kyaaaaa!”

 

She attacked him with a tight hug from behind and nuzzled her nose on his sculpted back. The latter got surprised and saw the cute culprit clinging onto him like a koala.

 

“Wait a sec, I’ll call you later.” he pocketed his phone and put his full attention on the girl who wouldn’t let him go.

 

“Heyyy, you’re here.” Siwon placed a chaste kiss on his girl’s forehead turning front and still not letting go from the hug.

 

“I need a ride home.” She giggled cutely, before giving him a peck on his lips.

 

“Yeah I almost forgot I’m your official chauffeur.” He shows his dimpled smiles at her that weakened her knees.

 

“But I’m too sweaty, I’ll just get changed. Wait for me downstairs hmkay?” He said, squeezing Tiffany’s shoulders tightly against his chest and kissing her hair in the process.

 

It didn’t take long when Siwon came down with a fresh shirt on and his hair neatly done. He saw Tiffany talking to one of the receptionists at the lobby, busy with the hottest gossip he guesses.

 

“Let’s go? Where are your things?” Tiffany pointed her duffle bag sitting at the corner.

 

“Why are you back here so late?” Siwon checked his wrist watch and it was already one in the morning.

 

“Kyuhyun told me you guys were still practicing.” Tiffany put Siwon’s arm over her shoulders as they walked to where his car was parked.

 

“Aaaaand? Where have you been, little miss?” Siwon fished out the keys from his pocket as soon as he saw his ride.

 

“Filming heart a tag! We always film during Thursdays right?” Tiffany wanted to smack her boyfriend’s head for being so forgetful but he can’t blame him for being so. He has schedules too, and busy.

 

“Oh, that’s it. I remember. But seriously, you didn’t have to come here. I can pick you up wherever you guys at.” He reminded.

 

“But don’t you want to see me sooner?” Tiffany gave him a puppy look that was so hard to resist.

 

“Of course I do, I miss you so much. You have no idea.” Pulling her closer to him, Siwon couldn’t resist anymore he kissed his girl right in front of his car. Even with all the CCTVs on.

 

“The CCTV guy is enjoying this too much.” Tiffany poked Siwon’s sides for him to step back, because he seriously won’t stop.

 

“Have you eaten yet? Want to have dinner somewhere?” Hopping on the driver seat, he reached for Tiffany’s seat belt and locked it for her.

 

“I’m still full. Haven’t had yours yet? Maybe we could just go for a drive-thru I don’t really know what I want.”

 

“Okay.” He smiles and revved up the engine.

 

 

***

 

“So what did you do in L.A.? Besides Viber-ing me stuff you want me to wear.” Siwon laughed with his childish banter, he earned a pinch on the ear of course. If there’s anything Tiffany hates, one of them is being made fun at.

 

“I was having the time of my life without an idiot going with me on dates.” She answered sarcastically.

 

“Aww, I’m hurt.” Siwon thumped his chest like his heart would rip to pieces inside anytime.

 

“But this idiot misses his genius so much.”

 

She fell silent.

 

“Seriously, like it’s been what, a month? It’s the longest it has been. We can’t meet any longer than hugging on office hallways because when you just came back I’m ready to leave.” His voice suddenly turned serious and Tiffany noticed his hands tightened on the steering wheel.

 

“I’m not used to you leaving that long.”  

 

Tiffany looked at Siwon straight in the eyes. They felt like if his longing would stretch far, he would break down any minute. But no matter how serious he gets, he said it out of the blue.

 

And it was damn hilarious.

“You look like you’re about to cry!” She clapped while breaking into laughter. Siwon wanted to get pissed but somehow that’s how uniquely they work. Even though they act like 4-year old children at times, he loved how careless and real Tiffany could get with him.

 

“Oh my gosh. You’re so hilarious my freaking idiot.” Tiffany held his pouty face and sealed his lips with quite a long kiss.

 

“Can I stay over tonight?” She moped charming at him.

 

***

 

“Your stuff is on my second and third drawer. I think I need to get you a closet of your own soon. You’re crowding mine.” He commented while taking off his shirt.

 

“I’ll raid your drawer, I need something comfy. I want your shirts~” Tiffany pulled a gray shirt over the stack and hugged it.

 

“Whatever.” Siwon imitated an expression his girlfriend always makes when she’s annoyed.

 

He tried to stay up waiting for her to finish her hygiene business. Seriously, this girl could take up to hours washing even though she’s just hitting bedtime and the fact that she’s been stubborn wearing again one of his shirts, sometimes he would wonder why he’d fallen for such a weirdo.

 

“You’re still up?” Tiffany said as she stepped out of his bathroom. He didn’t say a word and waited for her to climb up to bed.

 

“Good night.” She kissed his cheek and Siwon wrapped both of his arms around her.

 

“You’re sleepy already?” He asked, like he wanted to lead something with his question.

 

“I’m kinda tired.”

 

“Do you have something tomorrow?” Siwon’s embrace tightens around her.

 

“Nope, you?”

 

“I have a meeting in the afternoon and dinner with family tomorrow.” He brushes his nose on her smooth shoulders.

 

“I see.”

 

“Hey.” He uttered.

 

“What?” She answered. Innocently.

 

“Come on~ You said you missed me.” Those magic words. Siwon started acting like a clingy lover placing kisses on Tiffany’s shoulders up to her cheeks then to her lips.

 

“And? What does that have to do with this?” She turned around and placed her arms around her neck.

 

“Don’t act like you don’t know what I need…” He softly bites the mushy bones of her ears, sending shivers down her spine.

 

“Cuddles? Hm?” She playfully bit his bottom lip and slid her hands under his now crowding shirt.

 

“Yeah, cuddles.” Siwon initiated a kissed deeper this time, and lured her like he didn’t want to pull apart. They were both breathing hard, and gasping for air.

 

Tiffany prone on top of him and got him undressed in seconds. He was practically sweating inside a fully air-conditioned room, his temperature was close to having fever but he liked it very much.

 

Siwon writhed under Tiffany’s control, his raging hormones couldn’t take the way she is teasing him right now. His lips stayed silent because it was always busy exchanging passion with his girl. He wasn’t like this before. Sure, he had a byuntae hormone somewhere there but tonight was a bit different. They missed each other too much.

 

“I thought you’re tired?” He panted.

 

“I thought so too.” She cheekily replied and threw the shirt he was wearing on his face. All that was left was Tiffany’s undergarments on.

 

His fingers ran on the silken strap and took one of it off her shoulders. Tiffany bit her lips and pushed Siwon’s chest down on the bed.

 

“Don’t be so unfair.” He whispered on her ears. Siwon took the other strap off and unclasped the hook from her back leaving Tiffany bare as he is.

 

But something quite caught his attention?

 

Tiffany saw his eyes glued to something and she wanted to take his attention away by pulling him into another kiss.

 

“Is that a tattoo?” Siwon’s voice was a bit alarmed seeing a streak of ink on her skin. What’s more peculiar is that it’s placed in a slightly intimate place.

 

“Hmyeah, you like it?” She pushed Siwon down the covers and aimed for his lips.

 

“Since when did you have it?” He held Tiffany on her shoulders.

 

“When I went to New York?”

 

“And you didn’t even tell me. That you’re going to get one?” He tried not to break out to anger and ruin the whole mood. He had high hopes that Tiffany has a good explanation for this.

 

“I thought it’d be a good surprise?” Her hands roamed somewhere down south on his just to sidetrack this boy over his curiosity on her new ink. Siwon felt intense pleasure but he really wanted to know about Tiffany’s new accessory.

 

“W-why is that there?”

 

“Why is there? It’s because it’s where I want it to be?” She started grinding on top of him, Siwon just let it go. His mind debated, but he can’t help but ask questions.

 

“Tiff- you just can’t-“

 

“Siwon~ Please stop sulking about it babe?” Tiffany consoled him with a passionate caress.

 

“Ugh, fine, it’s freaking y but you know I can’t help to be upset.” Siwon breathed.

 

“Why? Hm? I’m sorry babe~ I just wanted to surprise you.” He can’t do anything once Tiffany plays the guilt trip card on him. She’s too irresistible. And the fact that cuddles could end in a minute once he asks for a literal argument.

 

“Alright. Next time, okay?” He smiled.

 

“That’s more like it,” her nose collided with his and he was back to his plain drunk-in-love self.

 

“I just hope it’s not a guy who did your tattoo.” Siwon spat out the threat.

 

“What would you do if it’s a guy?” She asked.

 

“Get ready to marry a criminal.” Siwon winked and pulled the sheets over the both of them.

---------

A/N: waiting for an email. I STILL WONDER IF THAT TATT IS REAL THO? Hmmmm~