Final

Bathroom Stall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

skirts.

 

I pulled a disgusted scowl as I rummaged in my sister’s closet, trying to find a decent piece of clothing that doesn’t practically expose your whole being. She just had to take my last pair of clean pants on the day of my double date.

I scowled even more.

Double date.

If I didn’t owe Bom that 10,000 won, I would’ve never been dragged mercilessly to this ridiculous way of socializing with the other .

I sighed hopelessly as I aimlessly threw the shortest shorts known to mankind to the pile of clothes. I let my body fall lazily on the heap of skirts when something caught my eye.

I picked up a skirt that stopped just above the knee. It was tight and it was pink and I was desperate. I quickly slipped into the skirt and exited the house quickly, hurriedly rushing towards my car. I could feel myself getting annoyed at the limited stretching my legs are allowed due to the tightness of the skirt.

As I drove my way towards the mall, traffic caught up with the bad mood that I was already in.

I had no clean clothes. I am forced to go on a double date. I am wearing a tight pink skirt.

And I am late.

This is not my best day.

I felt the annoyance inside me evaporate slowly as I got inside the mall.

There were a lot of people, but not a lot as to bump shoulders with another. I faintly notice a group of girls gathering and discussing something in urgent voices, I shrugged it off and walked around, trying to find the store that Bom wanted for us to meet in.

My eyes began to flicker around in curiosity as I began to notice the number of the girls gradually increasing and the volume of their voices getting louder.

What the hell was happening?

I quicken my pace and the distance between the girls and I grew farther and farther.

I sighed in relief.

I turned the corner sharply and out of nowhere, a body crashed into mine with such intensity, it sent both of us falling to the floor.

We groaned in unison, I closed my eyes for a moment as I saw stars. When I slowly opened them, a hand was offered to me. I took the hand graciously, not bothering to look up.

As I attempted to stand back up…

Riiiiiiip!

Oh. My. Merciful. God.

My eyes widened and I looked down at my skirt and my suspicions were true.

 

I just ripped my skirt.

 

And it wasn’t even a cute, little, tiny rip. It practically screamed RIIIIIP. I stared at the skirt in horror when I heard it.

The deadly scream.

“OH MY GOOOOD! THERE HE IS! GET HIM!” squealed one of the girls in the group excitedly, pointing frantically at my direction.

 

Before I could react, the hand that was holding me harshly pulled me up and broke out into a run, dragging me along with him. Screams erupted loudly from behind me. I didn’t see who he was. All I know was that this stranger was leading me to God knows where while frantic, screaming girls chased after us.

 

This is not my day, AT ALL.  

 

I tried to pull my hand away but his grip was too strong, we kept running and twisting and turning until finally, we burst inside a well-hidden men’s room that people rarely used. Before I could fully enter, hands began to pull harshly at my clothes.

 

I glared at the girls angrily and tugged their hands away. “Stop pulling my clothes! I don’t want to come out of this bathroom stark !” I screamed warningly at them.

 

The stranger tried to close the door with a loud grunt.After the door got closed with so much struggling, the pulling hands were gone...

And so was my skirt.

 

I banged hard on the door, completely angered. “I am going to kill all of you once I get decent clothes!”

“Stop trying. They’re not going to listen, anyway.” Said the stranger suddenly from behind me.

I felt my body stiffen and I turned around. I felt myself freeze on the spot.

“My fans can get a little crazy.” He said sheepishly, ruffling his blonde hair.

 

Apparently, I am stuck in a men’s bathroom half-, with one of the members of the famous boy group here in South Korea called EXO, Kai, standing in front of me. I urged myself not to look down to check if I wore the pink one with flower patterns.

 

“I noticed.” I said, raising my eyebrows and shrugging nonchalantly.

He looked down at the floor and sighed. “I’m really sorry for dragging you into this.” He started approaching me, I felt my heart quicken in nervousness. Sorry, but meeting boys in my aren’t my thing.

“I’m Jongin, by the way, Kim Jongin. People call me Kai. But I’m guessing you probably knew that” He said in a friendly yet shy tone, putting out a hand for me to shake.

I took it, feeling completely awkward with the whole situation. “I’m Dara. Sandara Park. But I’m guessing you probably knew that.” I responded, giving a small smile.

 

Well. Imagi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter