Invitation

Together Forever...

"Eonnie,your invitation card is boring.Why don't you put my picture in it?"Bomi pouted her lips and rolled over to Chorong who was reading a magazine.

"PaBomi,it's eonni's wedding,not yours."Eunji came in with a big bowl of ice cream.

"You guys haven't stop bickering up till now?"Chorong sat and turned to both of them,then she chuckled.

"You are really happy eonnie.I'm glad that you finally completed one of your wishlist."Naeun plopped down beside Eunji and scooped the ice cream.

"It haven't yet.It's three days more?."Chorong stretched her hands wide and grinned at them.Yes,her wedding,3 days more.She'd gone far,far from the miseries that happened 6 years ago.

"But eonnie,aren't you're old already?"Chorong glared at Namjoo."Uhm,I mean you're,you still look young and pretty eventhough you're 31."Even if they have live together for a little further than 10 years,Chorong was still scary,in a good way.

"I'm 30 okay,...internationally."Chorong crossed her arms and pouted.

"We got the food ready!"Yookyung rushed in and put the paper bags on the table in the living room.

"Wait,where's Hayoung?"Chorong asked Yookyung who was in the kitchen.

"She got stuck in the bubble tea shop.She's a big fan recently."Yookyung's pouted lips made everbody laughed.It was hard to see that side of her.

"Bubble tea..."Chorong's mind flew back to Luhan.Everytime bubble tea was mentioned,she will always be reminded of Luhan.6 years haven't changed her memory.

"You're thinking about him?"Bomi asked suddenly.

Eunji smacked Bomi's head."Don't talk about him."Eunji whispered.

"Nah~I'm okay.Don't worry."Chorong patted Bomi's head.

"Yookyung,are you sure you don't want to come back to A Pink?"Naeun asked when they had gathered in the living room together with Hayoung.

"I'm thinking about it.Right now my father was the one who oppose it.Maybe after you girls renew your contract?"

"Okay,but A Pink will last long right?"Namjoo's question made everyone nodded in agreement.

"Right now let's celebrate Namjoo's birthday and Chorong eonnie's good news."Naeun said after a long silence.

"But...It means that you'll move out..."Bomi said with a mixed of excitement and sadness.

"You'll be happy if I'm not nagging at you guys right?"

"It's not that,we'll miss you.I don't know if a year can change us or not.."Hayoung stopped slurping the bubble tea and looked at each of them.

"A year won't be that long...We earned a rest for a year then we'll meet again."Eunji said happily,trying her best to lift up the mood.

"And I'll be there,maybe."Yookyung continued,she doesn't know how fans will react for her comeback.

"You must be there,I can't control this dorks alone."Chorong bold statement invited laughters to others,interrupting Yookyung's thoughts.

"Eonnie,aren't you a dork too?"They laughed even louder when Chorong's face flushed because of Naeun's fact question.

They ended the night with a memories of the past years that they built and collected.

*-------------*

"Woah~I can't believe you're leaving hyung."D.O took a seat beside Chanyeol.

"Then we'll control the dorm!That's the best part."Baekhyun interrupted eventhough his eyes was focused on the video game.

"Don't even try,I'm still here."Xiumin joined the conversation.

"Then you should get out hyung.There's lots of pretty girls."Chanyeol closed his manhwa and looked at Xiumin.

"You're old anyway."Sehun passed the living room.

"Yah!You'll get it from me."Xiumin chased Sehun while Sehun quickly locked his bedroom door.

"What about you?"Suho asked Lay who came in with a cup of hot cocoa.

"I'll think about it...,maybe not."Baekhyun laughed at how flat Lay's joke.

"Then who'll buy us food?Suho hyung is gone...."Chen plopped down beside Lay,cramming the sofa."so does Luhan hyung."

The room went silence.It's true,they missed them but there's nothing they can do.Life is moving and they can't stop.

"I'll always come here.Don't worry."Suho's voice cracked because he still remember how Luhan had helped him and his sacrifice.

"You better do."Xiumin returned after beating Sehun up.Since the living room was not so spacious with the mess,he sat on Baekhyun's lap instead.

"Hyung~!"Baekhyun pushed Xiumin off and grunted.

"Yay,I win finally.Thanks Umin hyung."Chanyeol stick out his tongue to Baekhyun whose face turned sour.

"Where's Kai?Aren't he suppose to do the dishes?"

"He's sleeping,as usual."Chanyeol closed his mouth."Oops,I didn't say that."

"This kid,I don't know what life may do to him if he's not sleeping."D.O. stood up and walked to his room.

"Well...he will be sleeping?"Lay said after moments of blurness.They all laughed until Baekhyun was rolling on the floor.Lay almost spilled his hot cocoa and Chanyeol was tearing up.

Suho knew he's gonna miss that moment they had and the memories of them as 12 6 years ago.

*----------------*

 

Chorong was waiting for her coffee when someone greeted her.

"Uh?You..."

"Krystal,you must remember me eonnie."Krystal chuckled and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Krystal-sshi.It's been a long time."Chorong awkwardly said.She remembered how this young girl was so daring and bold yet she respected her as her senior.

"Since we're out here,can we talk?If you're free..."Krystal's heart was pounding when she saw how Chorong was still the same with her youthful look and her gentle and cute voice.

"I have a schedule but it's in 3 hours time."Chorong glanced at the hanging clock and looked back at Krystal.

"Great!The weather seemed nice,why don't we go to the rooftop?"Chorong nodded and took her coffee.Krystal was holding back her emotions by taking a deep breath.

"What's the matter?"Chorong's curiosity took over after they sat in a secluded place.

"Now I know why those two oppas was head over heels for you..."Krystal's statement shot an electrifying feeling to Chorong.

"What do you mean Krystal-sshi."

"You doesn't know eonnie?"Chorong shook her head."I bumped into Luhan oppa one night.He look worried so I asked him why and where's he going."

Krystal paused and sipped her coffee."He said to the hospital.He probably doesn't knew who he was talking to because he was too focused on to get out.It was weird because he was alone and EXO have just finished their practice."

Chorong snapped when she remembered the night she felt someone was watching her.That night she cried till she fell asleep.That memories were still in her mind even after 6 years passed.She never thought about that till that time.

"Joon oppa too.I was walking Sica's eonnie dog when he passed by me.It was the break of dawn and he seemed like he was heading somewhere.Again,I asked where is going to,hurriedly.He just simply said to get Byul at the hospital."

"It's probably a coincidence."Chorong lifted her coffee cup and took a few sips.

"It can't be.Actually I followed both of them.Not because I was stalking or what,it's more to curiosity.They went to the same exact hospital."Krystal quickly handed the tissue paper when Chorong choked her coffee."Then I remembered when Joon oppa told me about eonnie in the hospital."

"He told you about me?"Chorong felt proud more than shocked.

Krystal nodded."I asked him how he knew then he quickly said from the news.Then it struck me,did he just searched you?"Krystal giggled that made Chorong frowned.

"Why?Is there anything on my face?"

"No,it's just you looked so shock.Relax eonnie,he told me a lot already.He begged me to keep it secret.Since then he always bragged about you until I felt so jealous and irritated.No offends..."

"It may be rude to ask this but do you still like,love,him like the old days?"Chorong had to,she was dying to know it.

"No...speaking about that,I'm sorry eonnie,for any threats you had received and those blackmails too...You know how fans' love is."Krystal's smile dissapeared and she looked serious.

"It's okay.Its a 6 years old story.I understand."

Silence fell between them.

"I'll get going now.Thanks for the time."Chorong finished her drink and stood up.

"Eonnie,"Chorong turned and looked at Krystal."congrats on your wedding."

"Thanks.Come to the wedding if you have time."Chorong smiled cheekily at her and went down the stairs.Krystal shook her head and finished her drink.

Downstairs,Chorong held her breath to regain her calmness...She still remembered how Naeun was in pain because of the same girl.Rumours or not,it still hurts Naeun and she hates it more compared to when it was her that was being hurt.

*-----------------------*

"I'm going to bed,don't bother me."Suho said before shutting the door.He had some serious time with the managers right after they finished their practice and it doesn't go well should he say.

Just when he was about to close his eyes,there were a sudden bang on the door."You can sleep with Jongin.Go away Sehun."It doesn't stop there when he heard the door creaked when it was opened.He ignored it at first but when he felt a slimy hand grabbing his wrist,Suho opened his eyes.

He thought that it's the best to follow their plan so that he can hit the bed earlier so Suho stood and followed.He doesn't realize that it was dark at the outside until he stepped out of his room.He can do nothing except to feel his way with his feet when both of his wrist were being held by one strong arms.

"Yah!Don't you guys..."His words was cut when he felt sudden coldness."Great,now you've poured a bucket of ice cold water over me?On a freaking chilly night?"

"Surprise?"D.O. switched on the light and it became clearer to Suho's vision.All 9 of them was being stuffed into the tiny bathroom which was suffocating everyone.He could see Baekhyun sitting on the sink while Chanyeol squeezing his body behind the door.

"Relax hyung."Kai's words surprised most of them when they knew that Kai was the last person to agree with the plan.

"Now tell me who's idea is this?"Suho tried not to laugh but he can't when he saw Baekhyun's face that wrote guilty."Is it you Baek?"Baekhyun shook his head before pointing to someone that was hidden behind Sehun.

"I know I always do lots of crazy stuffs but this time it was Lay hyung's."Suho could only laughed hearing Baekhyun's explanation.

"Yeah,with me being in China quite a lot lately and you're leaving this dorm,I just think,why not?"Lay rubbed his nape.

"Uhm guys,I don't mean to interrupt but I can't feel my down here."Suho laughed when he saw Chen squeezing his body under the sink.

"I think it's a great idea.Let's get out."Sehun pushed the door opened before he became the first to step out.

"Here,you can't get out with wet clothes."Chen handed Suho the towel and clothes after stretching his arm.

The boys continued their talk in the living room before Xiumin's laugh silenced them."Hyung,are you alright?"Xiumin nodded which made them more confused.Xiumin sat down with his cup of coffee before he giggled again.

"I think we need to send him to the hospital."Chanyeol's idea was being agreed by Baekhyun.

"Joon-ah,you can come out now."Xiumin said after he regained his senses back.

"You guys are so dead."Suho said after walking out from his hiding place with his pink Hello Kitty pajamas.Once all the pairs of eyes landed on Suho,they burst out laughing and Sehun kept on hitting the floor after spurting out his coffee to poor Kai who was sitting in front of him.

"Consider this as our last time with you hyung."Chen said while catching his breath.

When everybody has calmed down,they opened the light topic like getting Xiumin a girlfriend or selling Sehun's hair on internet and other stuffs,forgetting the moment where everything was hard for them. 

*---------------------*

Luhan stared at the piece of paper that arrived in his mailbox that morning.He kept pointlessly flipping through the card,thinking about something else that was bothering him.

"Are you okay Han?"Mrs.Lu came in after knocking for a few times.She knew that her son was so disturbed by the card he received that morning."You know that you doesn't have to go if..."

"Nothing's okay mama!"Mrs.Lu was startled when Luhan pushed his chair until it fell.Luhan raked through his hair when he saw his mother's reaction."I-I'm sorry.It's just that I'm so confused now."Luhan said after taking his mother's hand in his.Mrs.Lu hugged her son,knowing that he still has the scar.

"I love you my dear.You know I always wanted the best for you but you need to let everything go,forget it.I'll always be here,remember that,you can run back to mama if you want."Mrs.Lu pulled off the hug and cupped Luhan's face."I won't set up any blind dates or meeting with you anyone.I believe that you're strong and matured to not do anything stupid."

"I'm going to meet Kris Wu."Luhan said before taking his jacket and left a kiss on his mother's forehead.

Mrs.Lu knew that Luhan have to let all of the secrets he kept out.She hoped that only then her son will find the peace.She doesn't stand looking at his son working too hard to forget the fact that he liked his friend's girlfriend.She knew that the results must be too hard for him to handle but she believe her son.

She knew that a confession has to be made.

*-------------------------*

"Aren't you going to call her?It's late already."Mrs.Park said to her husband.

"Relax,they're gonna be here like...now?"Mr.Park smiled when he saw his daughter came running towards them.

"Aigoo...my Chorong.Why are you late?"Mrs.Park massaged her temple and all her worriedness dissapeared when Chorong arrived.

"I'm fine omma,nothing to be worry."Chorong smiled nervously at her mother.The chilly spring breeze blew hard when the rest of the girls arrived.

"We're good to go?"Mrs.Park asked when all 6 of them,as the bridesmaids,were lined up with Seunghee and her niece,which was Chorong's also,as the flower girl.

"Uh,wait.I don't wear my heels."Bomi slapped her forehead when Chorong lifted her dress to show her favourite sneakers.

"I'll go and get it."Eunji offered when Chorong shook her head.

Chorong sighed when the fluffy dress gets dragged on the green grass which slowed her down.Her eyes shifted to the lines of trees that was amazing.The midspring wind was no joke because its coldness crept up on her skin.The very thin lace that wrapped her arms can't eventually contained the heat in her.

Chorong took out her heels from the backseat and struggled to wear it."Who's that?"Chorong saw a figure standing behind one of those trees but she decided to kill her curiosity when she heard her older sister was calling her.

"Okay,we're ready now?"They all nodded in sync.

Chorong glanced at both of side that was full with her closest friends and relatives,looking for someone.She sighed and looked back infront where her bridesmaids looks elegant with their pastel cream dresses.Then she was brought back to reality when her father pulled his arm and patted her shoulder before he walks to his seat.

"Pretty."Her groom mouthed to her,sending Chorong to blush.

The priest started to read their vows and she heard a faint but familiar voice saying 'I do'.Her heart was thumping heart when she knew that she was one step away from her fairytale.

"....and do you,Park Chorong?"Chorong gulped and looked at the priest and the audiences.Her groom gave her the sweetest smile and the wind that was blowing quite hard,bringing petals of flowers from the trees planted around them,creating more scene that she'll remember forever.

"Relax Chorong.This isn't a dream although it feels like one."Chorong's heart spoke.

"I do."Chorong smiled when the crowds cheered and she can almost hear Bomi sobbing.

"You may kiss the bride."The priest's words made Chorong's eyes widened,not that she hates it but she was so nervous at that time.

"I love you Myeonie~"Chorong chuckled when Suho's face came near to hers.

"Love you forever and always Rongie."Chorong closed her eyes as their lips met.

~~~~~~~~

"You're alright?"Kris asked the guy who sat next to him.

"I'm fine."Luhan felt a mixed emotions that swirled into one in his mind and his heart.When the priest asked any objection,he almost get up if not for Kris who can sensed his shifty feeling.

"I'm going to get some water."Kris stood but Luhan pulled him back to his seat.

"We go back home now."Luhan was trying so hard to held back his anger and dissapointment.

"Now?Like now?"Luhan nodded."Fine if you say that.You sure don't want to meet the others?"Luhan shook his head.Kris sat there,frozen.

"Okay,we'll meet the others then we go back to the hotel."Kris smiled a little when Luhan said that.

~~~~~~~~~

"Your script ready?"Chanyeol asked the girl,his partner for the MC.

"Ready~"Eunji turned and smiled widely.Chanyeol was stunned with her eye smile and he just stood there.

"Uh-uh,we'll start now."Chanyeol scratched his unitchy head and they headed to the podium.The weather was perfect for an outdoor event,except for the coldness,and that was what Chorong was dreaming about,a garden-themed wedding.

At the backstage,Naeun was struggling to find her so-called partner that haven't showed himself.She asked all the staffs,wondering if they knew about this pabo guy.

"Please Naeun..."Chorong pleaded her.

"And why is it me all of the others eonnie?"Naeun pouted her lips and crossed her arms.

"You're my bestfriend?You're the prettiest.Please...Bomi was assigned for other tasks and nobody wants to do this.I want all of you to participate because you know how much you girls meant to me right?"Naeun gave a small nodded.Chorong hugged her and kept on thanking her.

"Sorry I'm late.The shirt was torn because of the branches."Naeun was relieved and the thoughts about Chorong flew.

"You-"Naeun turned and her words stucked in .She was looking at a half- man who was just smirking at her?His body looks perfect though,Naeun shook her head,trying to get rid of the evil thoughts.

"You....?"That pabo-but-perfect guy asked."I'm Kai.I bet you've heard about me?"Naeun's legs was jelly when Kai smiled at her.

"W-What happened?"Naeun looked away,feeling the crimson creeping up her cheeks.

"I can't wear my shirt,it was torn,like this big?"Kai gestured it with his hand.

"Give it to me."Kai handed her the shirt and wondered about what was she going to do.Naeun tore at the the front part and spread it open for her to look.She tore at the arm when Kai grabbed it.

"What are you doing?"Naeun rolled her eyes,thinking how fool and uncreative this guy was."This is a wedding event,not a strip club."Kai shook his head.

"Wear it.It'll look fine."Kai wore the shirt when Naeun glared at him.

"This is nice,not bad Naeun."Kai realized his mistake and gulped."I-I mean who doesn't know you,us?"His shyness took over him again.

Naeun laughed and Kai laughed too,realizing that they were becoming less awkward with each other now.

Behind those laughter,Naeun felt a stabbing pain in her heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodbye auntie."Bomi bowed to the elder woman who was leaving.

"Have a safe trip!"Baekhyun shouted.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from me?This is Kyungsoo-sshi's place.You,dessert table."Bomi pouted after bowing to the young couple who left hand in hand.

Baekhyun clearing his throat made Bomi glared at him."FYI,Miss...whatever,Kyungsoo is the chef and I'm the moodmaker.So,logically,I'm the one who is suppose to be here."Baekhyun nodded,agreeing with his own explanation.

"First,my name is Bomi.Second,you just grab my spotlight.Third..."Bomi scratched her head.

"Third,we can have a spotlight each.The duo..."Baekhyun said."hmm...BaekMi?"

"That is the worst name I've ever heard."Bomi snarled and greeted a young couple who passed by them.

"How about Byun Bomi?"Chanyeol interrupted.

"That sounds nice."Eunji supported him.

"Yah~!"They both shouted at the Happy Virus(es) who ran away for their life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yookyung-sshi."Yookyung turned around when she heard her name being called.

"Who are you?"

"Sehun,Oh Sehun.Didn't you remember?"Yookyung shook her head."Your classmate?"

"Oh~Sehun.Yup,definitely."Sehun smiled widely when Yookyung remembered him.

"Sehun-ah,Kai called for you."Xiumin came running. 

"Yookyung-sshi,right?"Lay asked right after Sehun left her.

"You."Yookyung gulped nervously while her cheeks reddened."Again..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Must we see them?"Luhan asked Kris.

"Of course,we came here because of them.Did you forget?"

"You go first with Tao.I didn't feel that well..."Luhan was about to turn when someone called his name.

"Congrats Joon."Kris shake his hands with Suho and gave him a light fist bump.

"Congrats to both of you..."Luhan plastered a fake smile.

"Luhan-sshi,thanks.Thank you."Kris was surprised when he saw the bride took Luhan's hands.Luhan gave him an eye signal,letting him know that he'll explain it later.

"Uhm...I'll wait in the car."

"Hyung,we're glad that you come."Suho said.

"Uh-no big deal."Luhan pulled his hands and grinned.

"Chorong was overwhelmed when she saw you here with Kris."Suho said and drew Chorong close to him.Luhan chuckled and stared deeply in Chorong's eyes.

Chorong saw it all,the flash pain and unhappiness mixed with an unknown emotions that filled his eyes.

Did Luhan has any feelings for her even after 6 years?

A sudden thought which Chorong quickly sweeped it off her mind,worrying about the unwanted consequences.

******************************

How's the update?Sorry if the story was too dragged and jumped here and there.I just doesn't want to make you lovely readers felt the story was too long with lack of main points.

Subscribe and Comment! 

A/N:I'll be taking a new challenge by creating new story tomorrow,maybe.I never do two stories at a time.It must be fun. :3 and thanks to the recent subscribers!

Spoiler;the new story will be KaiEun!my 3rd otp in exopink...