First meet up

LoveTune~

 

 

 

"Oh no! I'm late for the bus!" You quickly wash yourself and get dressed. "Jin Kyong! Hury up and eat your breakfast!" Your granddad shouts from downstairs. "Coming Granddad!" 

It was just like an ordinary day. Except, moving to university for the first time. Meeting new people and encountering enemies along the way. Frightening thought isn't it? You quickly eat your breakfastand head to your bus stop. It seemed crowded, none of the buses seemed to have come yet. You see your best friend Jenny run up to you.

"JIn Kyong! How was your holiday?" 

"It was alright I guess. I got kind of bored though," 

"Why didn't you contact me? I was free over the holidays?" 

Jenny was Jin Kyong's best friend. They've been best friends ever since they were little. You've never got into a fight with each other since the both of you seemed to agree with anything. Jenny had very strict parents. They made her study alot for upcoming exams. However, Jenny didn't want a life like that. Jenny was going to go to a prestigious university where everyone there didn't even have time to talk to each other due to their studies. She wanted to have fun. Parties, friends, so she decided to move to this university. She's into music but not as obsessed you are. She was also only going to this university since you were going. 

"Sorry, I was busy getting ready for university...," You answered back. "Granddad make you play the violin over the holidays again?" Jenny asked. You reluctantly nodded to her. "Knew it! Why didn't you just lock yourself up in your room for all of the holidays or come to my house to stay?" she asked. "Granddad has the keys if he wanted to lock me in my room and besides, he knows where you live so there wouldn't be any point staying at yours," you answered back. "Still, you could've just hid in our toilets," Jenny joked, punching you softly on the arm. "Ha Ha Ha, very funny...," you said, sounding bored. After a few minutes your bus arrived at your stop. It was packed. Only a few people could get on and many of you were at the stop. More than half of you managed to get onto the bus, unfortunately you and Jenny didn't manage to get on. Both of you were the only ones left until another person came along. 

"Ugh! Not fair! The bus driver let everyone else on except us!"

"It's because he doesn't except beautiful girls onto his bus," You joked around, punching Jenny softly on the arm. Suddenly another person waited at the stop with you. "Omg~ It's Park Chanyeol!" Jenny whispered into your ear. "So what? It's just a guy?" you replied, sounding really bored with the subject. "It's 'The Park Chanyeol' the lead vocalist and guitarist in the university's best band group!" Jenny answered back. "Um, okay...so what's thier band name," you asked Jenny, sounding interested. 

"Heartbeat." 

"Phff! Heatbeat? What a crappy band name?" 

"Yea, it might be crappy but they do play really good and look very good. Chanyeol is the handsomeist out of the members."

"Anyway, so how come you know them really well?" 

"They used to play at my friend's dad's club years ago. They were so young back then. They had their first performance at her dad's club and sounded so good!" 

"So you were there for their first performance?" 

"Yep! Chanyeol ripped his shirt off in one of their performances but I can't remember which one." 

As Jenny was saying this sentence to you, you were drinking your apple juice. You then sprayed the apple juice from your mouth on to her shirt. "Ri-ri-ripped his shirt?" You asked, sounding horrified. "Ugh, Jin! Look at me I'm wet! Yes, he did rip his shirt on stage," Jenny answered, wiping her shirt with some tissue," Why do you sound so interested?"

"Um nothing, I just don't get the physics. Doesn't 'rippingyourshirt' a hard thing to do?" 

"Yes, but Chanyeol managed to do it."

You looked back at Chanyeol and he was staring at his phone. So soon as you turned back the bus was right in front of you. 

"Bus is here!" 

"Yea I can see it Jen!" 

Jenny got onto the bus first. You tried getting onto the bus but your bag got stuck on the door. "Are you getting in or what?" shouted the bus driver. "Sorry, I've got my bag stuck onto the door," you apologised, tugging onto your bag. Chanyeol was behind you, waiting to get on. He got annoyed waiting for you so he helped you tug your bag out free. You turned to him and made eye contact. 

"Thank you!" 

You sat next to Jenny downstairs and Chanyeol sat upstairs. "Why didn't you help me!!" You shouted. "Sorry, I didn't realise your bag was stuck, I thought you were just getting something out of your bag." 

"That was so embarrasing! Chanyeol had to help me tug my bag out free!" 

"Really! Well, atleast you got noticed by him."

"How is that a good thing?" 

"Well, he could fall in love with you!" 

"Don't joke around like that! I can't love anyone! I'm to busy focusing with my studies and my violin!" 

You and Jenny stopped talking for a moment. "Does your granddad know about the 'drum' thing?" Jenny asked, whispering into your ear. "No, I can tell him. If he knows he'll make me work harder with my violin lessons! I have to keep it a secret!" 

"Anyway, what was Chanyeol's experssion like when you made eye contact with him?"

"Well, he looked kind of annoyed but in a nice looking way." 

"Ahhh, love is in the air~!"

"Oh shut up! I don't even know him anyway!" 

 

 

Thank you for reading my first chapter on this fanfiction! Please check on my other fanfictions! Subscribe and comment =^.^= 

Sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes!