PROLOGUE

Hogwarts Ladykiller

Kai was now standing on his seat,watching angrily as the game became dirtier.Seven green blurs swept onto the field and the Quaffle was thrown like a dynamite.He loved Quidditch.He loved how the three Chasers tried to score points,carrying the red Quaffle.He loved how the two Beaters protect the members from flying bludgers,which often knocked the players off their brooms.He loved how the goalkeeper managed to keep the three goal posts,which were 50feet high from the ground.Above all,he loved the seeker who was responsible for seeking the golden snitch,which one could catch and get 150points to the team and end the game.And this was the main reason why he played as a seeker for the house team in his school,Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.The game in the air was definitely more exciting than the one on the ground.

The crowd was now shouting at the referee who had just give a penalty to the Ireland _they were now leading by one hundred and twenty points to ninety.The cheering of Bulgarian suppoters became furiously louder.This was the first time in 20years that Bulgarian team and Irish team met in the final match.The last one the two team met was in 1994 Quidditch World Cup,and the Bulgarian team lost the other team by 170-160.Now,this was the time to get revenge for their defeat.Kai personally preferred South Korea team but unfortunately,they didn't make it to final so now,he was here,cheering for Bulgarian team which was also one of his favourites.

He was screaming at the top of his lungs when the seekers finally saw the golden snitch and dive to reach there.Their speed was so fast that he could not see clearly but the red and green rays diving towards the ground for the snitch and he had no idea what had just happened until the score board finally flashing

' BULGARIA - 240 ,IRELAND - 180 '

The crowds erupted into roars ; angers from Irish supporters and delight from Bulgarians.Kai ,who was now grinning from ear-to-ear,looked around happily and when he met the icy stare from the one infront of him, he smirked.That little brat was the youngest son of the Minister of Magic , known for his arrogant and cold attitude.Unluckily,they both were in the same school,same year with different houses.Sehun,that was his name, was in Slytherin House while he was in Gryffindor House.The two houses were enemies for ages and the students were neither better,for Kai and Sehun too.What more was that they felt nothing but hatred to each other.It was really strange because their families were really close,Kai's family has money and Sehun's family has power and the two families have a great respect in the world of wizard and yet,they were totally incompatible together.Receiving glare from the blonde,he muttered a word under his breath, "I win!"

Yes!He knew the other guy was really a fan of Ireland and he was more than glad to see the disappointment radiating from his enemy.

 

As soon as the awarding ceremony finished, Bulgarian team had left to perform a lap of honor on their brooms lifting the Quidditch World Cup.There were almost devoid of supporters in the stadium after that, except at the VIP seats at the TopBox.He headed towards the exit quickly since his father was shaking hands with the prime minister from Bulgaria and also introducing with the family members.His father wanted the permit in export of some illegal dragon products _he overheard about that the other day and he didn't really appreciate it since they were banned along time ago.He had already known that his father was attached so strongly to his wealth and now,he also wanted 'Power' lately and Kai was really sick of his father trying to communicate with important people in the Ministry of Magic.

He walked back to the campsite alone as he passed through the forest next to the stadium,retracing his steps along the latern-lit path.From other side of the campsite,he could still hear the singing and the odd echoing bang.He so was lingering in memory over his father's recent aims and objectives that he didn't even notice the light from the laterns were already passed out.As a result,he tripped over a tree root and fell down.That is…the time when he saw the other slivery light shining from his right, behind the bushes and trees.The world seemed suddenly bathed in _ Moonlight?A wave of uncertainty washed over him and in a blink of an eye,he decided to have a look through the bushes.There… he stood still when he caught a beautiful sight in front of him.

 

A Veela

 

Her pale skin shines moon-bright

 

A long sheet of silvery blonde hair fell almost to her waist

 

She was incredibly……and inhumanly beautiful

 

Couldn't make a single sound,he watched the most beautiful girl in front of him who was searching something on the ground,unnoticing the presence of him.The lump in his throat swelled to walnut size,and he felt a sudden urge to go to her but was overcome by a wave of nausea_not an unusual reaction when his emotion ran high.While Kai was debating in his mind,the said veela spun around to meet him face-to-face and he found himself looking into those deep blue eyes which were shone like a sapphire and mingled with surprise.

Ouch!

Someone bumped into him from behind,light flashed,his body became unbalanced on his legs,and he found himself on the ground.

"What the hell?",Kai cursed and illuminated his wand at the same time, "Lumos"

A narrow beam of light from his wand sparkled across the person that knocked him down_that face was the last thing he wanted to see.

"What the f**k Kai?What are you doing here?" Sehun groaned and tried to get up.

"say the one who knocked me down",Kai snarled as he brushed the dirts off his robe.

"Of course,I bumped into you since your complexion is totally invisible in the dark",said Sehun grinning maliciously,"And you are the one who is standing in the dark like a statue."

Kai got back to his sense.Oh,the veela!He peeked over the holly bushes again but he saw no one there.Sehun watched him strangely,"What are you looking for?"

"Nothing"

 

 

"I told you already!She is a veela!!"

Kai blurted out angrily.His elder sister watched him with annoyed expression on her face."Well,may be she is one of the mascots of Bulgarian Quidditch Team."

"Noona,you don't understand.She is not from one of them.…she is young,may be younger than me.I don't remember seeing her in that group of mascot veelas in the stadium"

She ignored his remark and mumbled ,"What makes her so special?"

Kai had grown serious,well,she was definitely different from those veelas. There might be something he was missing here.He just can't remembered that.He ploped down on his bed again wondering whether he should spend the afternoon on practicing Quidditch……or thinking about those sparkling blue eyes.Lying quietly,Kai listened the arguement of his parents downstairs,something sounded like about muggles.

Muggle!!!

He just got the missing piece of the puzzle.

 

"She was wearing muggle clothes!"