I'll save you

Meet in next life.. Or not?

I clench my fist as I stared at her outside the cafe. She was behaving way too close with Jinyoung. The way she is behaving shows how close she is with Jinyoung. I wanted to hide my jealousy, but I couldn't control myself. Instead, I found myself making my way towards her, inside the cafe.

"Oppa? What are you doing here?" IU asked.

"Wae? Don't wish to see me here?" I said coldly and took IU's hand. I gave Jinyoung a cold stare and without further ado, I dragged her out of the cafe.

"Oppa! What do you want, you are hurting me."

I pushed her to the back alley, since it is night time, not much people dared to walk in here. I clench my fist and punched the wall, right beside her face. I can see that she is in a shock. I moved closer to her, my face are just inches away from hers. I kissed her. Not softly, but violently pressing it against her. She pushed me away as I expected and I walked away. What can I do, my heart hurts. She followed me.

"Stop following me. Let's break up." I said. It hurts me to say such words, but I have to. Jinyoung was once her stead.

"Oppa.." IU pleaded, tears seems to form on her eyes.

I went inside my car, and she tagged along, sitting beside the passenger seat.

"You gonna regret this." I said, and sped off.

I drove really fast, running through the expressway. I know what trouble this can led me to, but I don't care. I want her to feel scared. I started to move the car from left to right. I'm now travelling at the speed of 120km/h and IU was holding onto handle.

"Oppa! Slow down oppa!"

"Waeyo? Why did you betray me? Wae!"

"Oppa, that's not that you think it is! Oppa!"

"Why did you leave me! Wae!"

I sped out of the expressway.

"Oppa.. Oppa! Watch out!" 

I saw the trouble in front of me. It is a fallen tree. I started to swerve my car. At the corner of my eyes, I can see, IU was pleaded and crying. I feel bad. But this is not the time to think about that. I managed to avoid the fallen tree, but another truck came crushing at the right side, where IU was.

"IU!" I shouted and all out.

When I woke up, I found myself still at the same place, staring at the dark sky. I scanned around the accident place and saw the car being overturned. And there she is, lying motionlessly on the ground. I forced myself to walk up towards her, she is still breathing. A very mild breathing.

"IU. I'm sorry IU, I'm really sorry." I apologize, knowing all is going to be fultile.

"Oppa.. I really did not do anything with Jinyoung oppa.." IU said but I stopped her.

She pushed my hand away and carried on.

"Oppa, I'm not going to make it. Saranghae Oppa, See you in next life.." IU said as she closed her eyes and sleep.

"No, oppa is not going to let you die." I said and looked around, everyone is busy saving the truck driver. I took my necklace with the shape of a claw and put around IU neck. I closed my eyes and gather the energy around me. The necklace glowed. I know the consequences of doing this but for IU, I am willing to do anything.

"I'll save you." I whispered in her ears as I kissed her lightly on the lips. Holding onto her hand tightly, I could sense her warmth back again. I take off my ring, and put on her finger. I know what will happened to her and what will happened to me if they found out. But I don't care, I need to talk to her. For one last time. I need her to survive..

_____________________________________________________________________

Author Note :

Okay, seriously my oneshot . I'm bad in it. Do support my first fanfic story eh. Thanks ^^