Hunted

Oppa, I Hate You!

"LEE BYUNGHUN JAGIIIII~ Muah!" The Beautiful girl cooed.

"MWAUH," he kissed her on the earlobe.

Ka The Ring stared in horror as she dropped her bowl of ramen.  "It burns!  It burns!" Instead of fangirling, she slid into a split on the kitchen floor, remembering thatt L.Joe had once challenged her into a splitting competition.  She cried, both from the pain and the memory. 

"Beautiful girl!" L.Joe sang way off key. Ka The Ring cried out thick creamy blood.  She looked at the iPad screen, which was directed at the correct angle of 43 degree southwest, 654 degrees latitude, adjacent to the Indian Ocean.  It reflected the T.V. off of it. 

"L.Joe," she hissed and cooed. 

"PSS(y)T!" a voice beckoned from the cabinet.

Ka The Ring almost peed her pants.  "Who's there?!"

The voice came closer as a figure started crawling on all three point fives closer to her.  "Let's watch Princess and the Frog. The name's Chanji," the pale figure said.  "Also known as Chunji.  Lee Chunji.  Or Lee Chanhee.  Or Lee Chunhee.  Or Chanhee.  Or Chunhee.  Or Lee Chanji.  Or Byung Honey's."

"Excuse me, Ka The Ring," she said as she crossed her brows.  "Do you know who you're talking to?"

"No," he said.

"I'm the real princess in Princess and the Frog. Not the fake one."

"Oh, really now! I'm the real prince! Let's kisseu. First Kiss!" Chanhee, or also known as Chunhee, leaned closer and puckered up.

"Stahp it!" the Beautiful Girl squeaked and peeked at Cap hugging Daniel. Yes The Bang Daniel.

The lyrics on the TV suddenly changed to wedding vows. 

Ka The Ring bitterly screeched. WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME?!