Coke

Of Coke Bottles and Twisted Ideas

Kim Jaejoong is hyper-acidic. Which really . Well the other thing that added to why that is that his parents are highly health-conscious. It wouldn't be a problem to drink acidic stuff, but having parents who checked what you take in daily? Nuh-uh. Well moving on from that, he majors in Painting in Seoul University. Adding to his really, really good (yet also girly) looks, he has a great talent in arts and singing that could quite compete with well-known professionals. He also has a not-so-obvious crush on Jung Yunho from the Music Department who majors in Dancing and is probably the Korean, modern version of Adonis. Though already in college, and things like popularity doenst or for the fact, shouldnt matter, the two are amongst the popular kids.

 

It was a hot, humid day in Seoul University, students flocking everywhere, the wide football field had quirky girls practicing their cheers near the grandstand, sweaty, bulky jocks going on and on with their rough-play despite the hot weather, and other students merely relaxing or studying on any nook and cranny they could find. Kim Jaejoong was mellowing out under the glorious shade of a large tree near the field, headphones blasting his shuffled, The 1975 playlist, textured sketchpad on propped-up legs, hand with his trusty, 2B pencil in hand, sketching whatever inspired him in the midst of listening to 'Pressure'. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew and made the page he's drawing on flap up,

 

"," he cursed, accidentally making a bold, messy line on his soon-to-be masterpiece as he was so into it. But as his gaze slightly moved up to check on his surroundings for just a nanosecond, his eyes widened as he saw Yunho, his handsome, hunky, B-Boy Yunho approaching the new Coca-Cola vending machine.

 

Without thinking, Jaejoong hurriedly stood up, unceremoniously dropping his sketchpad, pencil, and headphone along the way, he reach for his pocket to take out money and as soon as he nearly got to where Yunho and the glorious, match-making machine was, he slowed his pace as to not look too obvious. 

 

He gulped thickly, waiting behind Yunho and as the latter dropped coins to the machine, Jaejoong accidentally caught a whiff of Yunho's scent, 'Hmm...manly, Cool Water...' he slowly closed his eyes and sighed dreamily.

 

"Hey," he felt a gentle tap, no, more like a pat on his shoulder. He opened his eyes just to have his breath taken away by Yunho, smiling like a prince charming, "It's your turn" Jaejoong nervously and embarrassingly smiled.

 

"Oh right, sorry."

 

His shaky hands reached for the coins in his wallet, unsuccessfully dropping them on the ground, Yunho picked them up first, and as cliche as it was, their hands touched in the process. Jaejoong's heartbeat going ape. 

 

He bit his lips and muttered a squeaky 'Thank you' to which Yunho chuckled at. After finally being able to successfully drop his coins in the slot, a Coke bottle rolled down, and Jaejoong inhaled heavily. What was he supposed to do now? Is he going to say 'Bye' and walk away because it'd be too obvious to ask Jung Yunho to help him open his bottle with his, or is he gonna go all smily and and say 'Yunniebear~ would joo welp Joongiewubby to wopen his cokey bottle?' Ugh. The thought of him acting cutesy with Yunho made him pukey. He hasn't realized that Yunho was leaning on the side of the vending machine all this while, a handsome grin on his face.

 

Yunho, seeing as Jaejoong wouldn't snap out of his thoughts anytime soon, finally straightened up and took ahold of Jaejoong's wrist that had his hand that was gripping the plastic bottle containing the dark liquid. 

 

Jaejoong let out a surprised gasp and meeped mentally. Face growing red hot.

 

'JUNG YUNHO IS FREAKING HOLDING MY WRIST, OH NO. HE'S GONNA FEEL MY PULSE BEATING WILDLY. AJFNSJGNEJRHJERN'

 

His mouth was slightly open and took a peek of Yunho's smiling face. Arguing with himself whether to melt into a puddle of giddy, Jaejoong goo or act nonchalant, as if his crush isn't in a way, holding him.

 

"Would you help me open my bottle? I'm quite parched already"

 

Jaejoong stared dumbly at him, mouth gaping and closing, gaping and closing, reminding Yunho of a fish.

 

Yunho leaned in, taking a gentle grip on Jaejoong's soft chin and closing it, yet not letting go.

 

"Would you?" He stared straight into Jaejoong's huge, blue-green orbs. Not minding the fact that they were gathering attention since two of the most popular students in the campus were standing so close to each other. A few girls shrieking in giddiness (sighs, fangirls /shakeshead)

 

"............... i do" 

 

They both blinked. 

 

 

"W-w-w-what I meant was yes, yes I would help you!" Jaejoong pulled his hair mentally in frustration. 'Stupid, stupid, stupid!'

 

"You really do like daydreaming, dont you?" Yunho laughed in a way that made Jaejoong's heart flutter in glee.

 

He just help up his bottle to Yunho's, they tops of their caps kissed, and in one twist, fizzing sounds were heard and it was finally opened. Yunho held his bottle up to his lips and took long, quick gulps, finishing it in no less than a minute.

 

Jaejoong stared at the way his adam's apple bobbed as he drank the fizzy liquid, feeling hot and flushed, he looked away.

 

"Well you really were thirsty."

 

Yunho's almond eyes shaped into crescent moons as he laughed, 'I must have really cracked him up in amusement with an embarrassment of a creature I am.'

 

"I was practicing since morning and it's really hot. So yeah, aren't you gonna drink yours? It's better when it's cold."

 

Jaejoong but his lips in frustration and scratched the back of his head, "I will. So uh, I'm gonna go back now."

 

He turned away hastily, face cringing into an emotion of embarrassment and giddiness. Even if he embarrassed himself, at least there were a lot of pros into what he did. Such bravery. Such courage. He gave a mental pat on his shoulder.

 

He was about to take a step when Yunho grabbed his hand and pulled him towards Yunho's muscular body "Listen here and listen well, Kim Jaejoong. because after this, I'm going to kiss you and claim you as mine. I've liked you for a while now, Yoochun told me yesterday about how you feel for me. And I'm sorry if I'm such a wimp that only then did I gather up my courage to tell you how much I like you too. I still thought you had a thing with Changmin so I decided to test if you really did like me. Helping another student open his bottle with yours is in a way, telling him you like him right? And right from the start I already knew you dont drink Coke, or any acidic drink for that matter since you were hyper-acidic and is really health-conscious. That's why I was surpised when you decided to buy one for yourself. So there it is, I like you, I really really like you.' and as he finished his banter, he slowly dived his lips near Jaejoong's full kiss pads, but before he was able to kiss him, a soft palm covered his mouth.

 

"Just so you know, my parents are the health-conscious ones, not me." 

 

Yunho laughed and removed the hand that's blocking their mouths, holding the thin waist in his arms and claimed Jaejoong's lips, cheers, whoops and squeals left ignored. 

 

 

 

'I'm gonna send a lengthy, 'Thank You' letter to the Coca-Cola Company the first thing tomorrow.' Jaejoong smiled in the kiss as he wrapped his arms around Yunho's neck.


N/A: I'm sorry if this turned ty T_T I wrote this in one sitting and didn't get to check for spelling and grammar so forgive me.

Please subscribe, upvote and comment if you did like it. Criticisms are accepted. Thank you!